fiveshotonekill

Feb 10, 2021
Is it possible to maintain chik affinity and beat derek at the end of hells week?
So far i got it tied 7-7, and somehow derek still wins.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Is it possible to maintain chik affinity and beat derek at the end of hells week?
I've had 2 playthroughs as Chik and I think I beat him on the initial one, lost second. I think it may require a major Dik choice which will still allow Chik affinity.

Reactions: fiveshotonekill

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Technically yes, no matter what you do, you'll get 2 points for :

• The gay guard alert.
  • The sexy car wash.
No matter what your affinity and Dik statut are, you'll be able to perform the following tasks. (3 points )

• Beers (click on the beer cooler during every free roam in EP3 & 4).
  • Final slap (help Mona & Camila with the panties in EP3 then ask for their help in Ep4 )
  • Dik Helmet ( You can't wear it the first time with Chick affinity but you'll get the point if you wore it three times.
The following ones give you DIK points but don't affect your Affinity, so you can perform it on Chick Path. (3 points )

• Win the Cumpetition Ep2
  • Tell Derek to take pictures of you on Tybalt's bed EP2
  • Put the condom in Dawe's shaker. EP3
If you paid Magnar for the wedgie in EP4, you won't have point but you'll also prevent Derek for having the point. (-1 point for Derek)

The last ones require DIK Affinity choice. (4 points )

• Stripper signature ( Party without limit and ask for a private dance with Envy in EP3 ).
  • Sex outdoors ( Smoke weeds with Quinn and fuck her in EP4 ).
  • Fuck Teacher & Feminist (accept Jade's advances, fuck her and show the recorded video to Derek ).
If you intend to have Chick affinity to be on M&J path you can drop Jade but if most of your previous affinity choices were Chick, you can fuck Quinn & Envy without altering your affinity.

Doesn't Derek win because he sleeps with Wendy? She's a feminist and sex outdoors
The tie-breaker is the impossible task :BootyTime:
ep5_evaluation91a3.jpg

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
How many scenes are there for Heather?
None, unless you count her being in the hottub while you fiddle around with Sarah and Mel at a party later in the game.
edit: Oh right, and that brief bit of her playing with herself.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Highly likely that the entire story covers MC’s 1st year. Also Sage is a 4th year.
3th year. ;). but I honestly don't know why nobody asked this question during Q/A, its not a too big spoiler at all, if we get a confirmation about a time frame.

Last edited:
Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Idk how american education works, I'm Canadian, but that bimbo Heather says Sage is in her 'senior year'
lmao I was hoping you didn't catch my post moskyx

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
View attachment 1047162
Are we even playing the same game bruh?

I can step to this guy tho
Yes, that's the very exact line that raises all the discussion. But every other comment in game point to her being in her last academical year at B&R - which would mean that here "next year" refers to "next calendar year" or "next semester", as we're in september/october

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Idk how american education works, I'm Canadian, but that bimbo Heather says Sage is in her 'senior year'
lmao I was hoping you didn't catch my post moskyx
Sage is a fourth year, you know how weird the US is, right? They use miles instead of KM etc... Apparently in college they have calendar year and "year" year like the rest of the world. Sage is in her senior year and is also getting help from bella with her essay, therefore she is a 4th year

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Yeah ChipLecsap I'm still riding with you, even though I'm just remembering I had this debate back in October and lost it then I won't lose it now

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes