Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, the pool scene. And it's clear that the information didn't sink in for her, but it's also clear in the scene from episode 6 that Maya was under a delusion that all she had to do was join the HOT's. This isn't the HOT's fault, or Quinn's. It's Maya's delusion. And all of this is irrelevant anyway.

Maya joined the HOT's under false pretenses. We are not shown the scene where Maya approaches Sage and Quinn and ask to pledge the HOT's, but I think I'm on safe ground asserting that she did not say that she thought the HOT's were all sluts and she only wanted to pledge because she heard a rumor that they provided free tuition. In fact later dialogue seems to affirm this. Not stating her intensions and joining under false pretenses is dishonest, it is a lie, and this from the girl who demands 100% honesty.

And with this post I'm done splitting hairs on this. I'm not discussing it any further as it's absolutely clear to anyone.
And Mona was also under the same delusion after that scene at the pool because Quinn allowed them both to believe it (which is her being the true manipulator in all of this), and it was because of what happened in Ep 5 that Mona learned what it really entailed. So this is all really the fault of whoever is spreading those rumours, which may or not be Quinn.

The MC doesn't tell the DIKs that he's only doing this to help Derek and to get himself his own room to live in. He didn't state his intentions either and decided to join under supposed "false pretenses", but I guess that's OK, right? Seems like there's a bit of a double standard here. :rolleyes:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
If it isn't Troy then what the hell was the point of that character at this point considering the story made a big deal out of him and Chad having some fight. Plus he's been MIA since episode 2?
It's more than likely Troy. However, given the dev, it wouldn't surprise me if it turns out to be someone we wouldn't expect. Like possibly one of the reasons Vinny went AWOL. That's just purely speculation on my part though.
Troy definitely makes the most sense.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
How can you say on the one hand that Maya learned the truth in a scene where Quinn does not say only HOTs who join the restaurant get free tuition, and then in same breath claim Maya is delusional for thinking all HOTs got free tuition later on?

Obviously if Maya knew what Mona knew, she wouldn't have wasted time asking Mona about how to collect the free tuition.

I agree it's clear: even you admit there's no in-game evidence that Maya lied when she first approached Sage. We all know Maya has a low opinion of the HOTs, but what difference does that make? If anything, it seems to undercut your argument because if the HOTs themselves know this and let Maya join anyway then there's no deception.
You need to check your glasses

" she did not say that she thought the HOT's were all sluts and she only wanted to pledge because she heard a rumor that they provided free tuition. "

Reactions: KoolMe

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You need to check your glasses

" she did not say that she thought the HOT's were all sluts and she only wanted to pledge because she heard a rumor that they provided free tuition. "
No, I got that part: in your mind, Maya was all "I love whoring it up and absolutely want to do this for free! Tots not looking for cash. In fact, I'd turn down money even if it was offered!" during her interview.

I'm just saying that even you noticed the scene is not shown, and thus isn't actually evidence. In the scenes that are actually in the game, Maya is at best tolerant of the HOT shenanigans she participates in. Thus I think it is a very dubious claim that the HOTs must be unaware of her views; Sarah and Mel even call her out on her hypocrisy several times.

The HOTs didn't allow Maya to join because they thought she was deeply committed to the excesses of sorority life. They allowed her to join because, even though they knew she disliked that lifestyle, she still asked to join and made the cut. The fact that Maya had ulterior motives for joining (or that Quinn had ulterior motives for accepting) isn't proof that she somehow scammed them.

I think it's appropriate to to say that Maya was naive in believing the rumors, and careless in letting Quinn off the hook when she ducked out of explaining exactly what the free tuition deal was. I think it's fair to say that Sage has been way too inattentive to what is going on under her watch. I also think a case could be made that Sage should have followed up on Maya's complaint (at a time when Quinn wasn't present). And I think it's beyond debate that Quinn is manipulating everyone around her for her own benefit (she's just so bad at it that the benefits are usually nil).

But I cannot see any evidence that Maya is somehow to blame for [EDIT: instigating] any of this. So yeah, I guess we're done here.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Maya is the worst LI in this game, just like Megan in AL.
Incredible how DPC managed to do the same mistake again by making such a weak character compared to others as main LI.
The thing is that normal people call characters "good" or "bad" not if they are weak or strong but rather if they do well or bad to other people. I will not put examples this time so my comments don't get deleted again.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Wow.....
Bella is my first and always will be, but Maya is the worst??? I am not sold on that. For me, Jill is absolutely in last place UNLESS she thruples up with Bella. (or Maya or Josy)
if we only do love interests in a rating mine go 1-Bella, 2-Sage-3-Bella AND Jill 4-Maya AND Josy, 5-Maya, 6- Josy AND Jill, 7- Maya AND Jill, 8-Josy, 9-Jill.
If we include selective side interests that should be love interests like Jade, Quinn, Cathy, Nora, Sally, KRJ, Wendy :D and Nicole, then my list changes considerably!

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
No, I got that part: in your mind, Maya was all "I love whoring it up and absolutely want to do this for free! Tots not looking for cash. In fact, I'd turn down money even if it was offered!" during her interview.

I'm just saying that even you noticed the scene is not shown, and thus isn't actually evidence. In the scenes that are actually in the game, Maya is at best tolerant of the HOT shenanigans she participates in. Thus I think it is a very dubious claim that the HOTs must be unaware of her views; Sarah and Mel even call her out on her hypocrisy several times.

The HOTs didn't allow Maya to join because they thought she was deeply committed to the excesses of sorority life. They allowed her to join because, even though they knew she disliked that lifestyle, she still asked to join and made the cut. The fact that Maya had ulterior motives for joining (or that Quinn had ulterior motives for accepting) isn't proof that she somehow scammed them.

I think it's appropriate to to say that Maya was naive in believing the rumors, and careless in letting Quinn off the hook when she ducked out of explaining exactly what the free tuition deal was. I think it's fair to say that Sage has been way too inattentive to what is going on under her watch. I also think a case could be made that Sage should have followed up on Maya's complaint (at a time when Quinn wasn't present). And I think it's beyond debate that Quinn is manipulating everyone around her for her own benefit (she's just so bad at it that the benefits are usually nil).

But I cannot see any evidence that Maya is somehow to blame for any of this. So yeah, I guess we're done here.
See what I mean? Splitting hairs.

I was not implying that in her first interview, when she asked to pledge the HOT's that there was ANY mention of the prostitution or of free tuition, indeed in a subsequent conversation with the MC she says that the rumor has not been confirmed. But she did go into that interview with a bias against the HOT's and for the purpose of obtaining free tuition, it's her only motivation for joining the HOT's.

In the pool scene Mona seemed to understand what Quinn was saying, given how she wound up it's pretty clear that she did understand.

This conversation started over Maya's lies and general dishonesty. She lied to the MC and she lied to the HOT's, all while demanding complete, 100% honesty from everyone else.

And as usual with all the Maya fan's it's everybody else's fault, poor little Maya isn't responsible for anything it's just those bad bad people being mean to her.

And I'm saying that's bullshit.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Damn, even I'm starting to feel a little sorry for Maya. She's catching a hard beat down on the thread today. :whistle:
No my friend, its not beat down when some people only say nosense words or simply say she is the worts with zero argument.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
lmao at all this Maya hate

With regards to other girls... I kinda hope DPC gives Jill some real freaky kink in the episode you finally get to have sex with her to troll all the obsessed Jill fans like she's into pee play or scat :devilish:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes