ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Forgot about him spitting it early in the game. :rolleyes:

You can force him to get over that pretty quick though, or you can let him wallow in it, which is cool you have the choice. :cool:

The worst thing about that whole scene where he's trying to leave is the dialogue is positioned such that you basically have to look at Derek's cock throughout the whole scene! :eek:

In hind sight I probably should have changed to the opaque text box... :unsure:

I'm gonna give Derek the benefit of the doubt and accept that his loose lips were the result of too much alcohol during Hell Week. One more chance for him, now that he isn't perpetually inebriated, he doesn't have an excuse for any more squealing:
  • Telling Josy the mc's going back home for a date...
  • Telling Rusty the mc was bummed due to his relationship dilemma...
  • Telling the DIKs about the mc fighting Chad...
  • I won't hang the Jade video leak on him just yet...
In Derek's (partial) defense, there was no particular reason to assume the MC going back home for a date was meant to be a secret from Maya. Derek also managed to keep Maya's big secret through the first three episodes, and has not said anything about the throuple in Episode 6 - even during Bella's potential walk of shame.

So I don't think it's that Derek spills secrets constantly, I think it's more a case that Derek doesn't always grasp the significance of information and thus isn't as vigilant as he should be. Thus I think his ability to keep a secret depends heavily on how cognizant he is of it BEING a secret.

Just telling him it's a secret is probably not enough, though; he has to really believe it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In Derek's (partial) defense, there was no particular reason to assume the MC going back home for a date was meant to be a secret from Maya. Derek also managed to keep Maya's big secret through the first three episodes, and has not said anything about the throuple in Episode 6 - even during Bella's potential walk of shame.

So I don't think it's that Derek spills secrets constantly, I think it's more a case that Derek doesn't always grasp the significance of information and thus isn't as vigilant as he should be. Thus I think his ability to keep a secret depends heavily on how cognizant he is of it BEING a secret.

Just telling him it's a secret is probably not enough, though; he has to really believe it.
but there he is not defending one of MC's secrets but Maya's (being bisexual more than anything else), and Maya's is much more careful in keeping them.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

its more likely that its on purpose but he pretends it to be accidental! he protects Maya so if you told him that you still have feelings for Josy he will protect his sister if you told him you still have feelings for Maya he will find a way to break M&J and pair you up with Maya again... a boyfriend will save him the hassle of having to pick between his father and his twin sister!

since Maya made up her mind she likes you if you are on her route he knows how much Maya likes you even tough you do not! or you can just be a massive dik and you telling him that you have feelings for Maya can get your ass kicked... somehow

the fish prank was a warning, more and worse will come if you do not clean your act! that is why he failed to read Ashley signs and act accordingly, he is dealing with a family crisis and trying to save his family, one does not know how much the Maya Father feud as put pressure on his parents marriage and it can be on thin ice with possible divorce... there are no other kids just the 2 of them and they are both adults now so whats to keep the marriage if Father and sister do not find a common ground? what will Nora do? divorce her husband? i mean it put enough pressure for her to go to a milfs bar and cheat on him...

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I could imagine MC finding out or hearing something from Josy that he won't like. Also, Josy hasn't read Pete's letter yet, so there might be one or two revelations. I felt that Josy is hiding something. Don't ask me what, I don't know either.
when you accompany josy in her meeting with Peter, if you follow Maya, Josy says that she is going to read the letter, so we can assume that she has already read it and there is nothing important.

Russian_Girl

Sep 30, 2019
A bit, but if there is something ICSTOR has, it is that his characters are created by him and are original, that's why you don't see them in other games
I know,but there are many games and often there are characters with similar facial features, the authors copy the main characters from each other

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Like i know alot of people say they would love to have a friend like Derek irl, but i would honestly hate to have a best friend like him irl. You and Liam were actual homies, here it feels like Derek will sell you in a second to become a dik

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes