Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
No. Let me give an example. The High School Academic year runs from around late August to early September thru the spring of the following calendar year. A HS senior will be 17 at the beginning of the academic year with their 18th birthday sometime during the academic year or the summer months following that academic year. Hence, they will be 17 to 18 at graduation.
Yes, i understand that part, you're basically describe me (my birthday at the end of May). And what i'm saying that after you graduate from school, you're enroll into university in few months. (1,5-2 months in my country)

guys, hear me out- this game w lesbian protagonist. please?
Protagonist is a male. Male can't be lesbian (unless it's Scott Piligrim). But some of the girls, including some of the main girls are bisexual.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
What you call facts is your interpretation of what you read.

If DPC had written facts, I would not even discuss them.

For example, it would be a fact if Jill said she was 7 years old when her sister died or if Jill mentioned her sister's name.
Those are facts. And I haven't read them.

DPC leaves a lot of room for interpretation in his text. And as already mentioned, the interpretations are different. So please don't accuse me of ignoring facts.
I just post this again.

1615537979991.png 1615537986095.png

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yes, i understand that part, you're basically describe me (my birthday at the end of May). And what i'm saying that after you graduate from school, you're enroll into university in few months. (1,5-2 months in my country)

Protagonist is a male. Male can't be lesbian (unless it's Scott Piligrim). But some of the girls, including some of the main girls are bisexual.
Yes, and you'll be 18 when you start college, turning 19 sometime in the academic year or in the summer months following.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
ooooooh are we back on Jill is the Auntie of the MC again???
(opens up a bag of cheesy poofs and a mountain dew)

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Yes, and you'll be 18 when you start college, turning 19 sometime in the academic year or in the summer months following.
Yep. And? That what i said from the beginning. In usual circumstances you start college/university at the same age when you're graduating from the school.

And this answer alone confirms to me that you have not understood what I have written.
Enlighten me.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yep. And? That what i said from the beginning. In usual circumstances you start college/university at the same age when you're graduating from the school.

Enlighten me.
No, you said that it was unusual for MC to be 18 to 19 in his first year of college when it's not unusual at all.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I'm sure some tri beta is gonna come and be like umm according to dpcs patreon post number blankety blank

But I remember reading 4 seasons, 4 episodes each
oh right, i think or read 20 episodes 5 seasons, but was my mistakes. Sorry.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
no need to apologize fren

One of the things I don't like about Patreon is how slow everything loads, like when I use DPC's its just slow to load. But then again I'm a big dik president, and there's only 1 post I can't see. contemplating on paying the extra 30 bucks to see it but what if it's just a post saying thanks?

I was trying to find the post from his Q&A where he talked about having the game mapped out

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I'm sure some tri beta is gonna come and be like umm according to dpcs patreon post number blankety blank

But I remember reading 4 seasons, 4 episodes each
Iirc, the DPC quote goes something like "I would be surprised if there was less than 20 episodes". Implication being, potentially more than 5 seasons. (Which I heavily doubt, just due to how goddamn long that would take).

Reactions: sorco2003

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

Enlighten me.
No, in the US at least it's normal for a first year college student to be 18 to 19. 17 to 18 is about the age that student's graduate High School.

Enlighten me.
No you said "MC - first year and he's already 19 although for first year student it's normal to be not even 18, but 17"

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

One of the things I don't like about Patreon is how slow everything loads, like when I use DPC's its just slow to load. But then again I'm a big dik president, and there's only 1 post I can't see. contemplating on paying the extra 30 bucks to see it but what if it's just a post saying thanks?

I was trying to find the post from his Q&A where he talked about having the game mapped out

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
No, you said that it was unusual for MC to be 18 to 19 in his first year of college when it's not unusual at all.
I didn't said that. English isn't my native language, so maybe i express my thoughts in a weird way, but what i mean was that it's usual for first year student to be 17 years old, not even 18. I didn't said that 19 isn't usual. It is usual too...
блэть на родном было бы проще... In short. Usual age for first year students is 17-19 years, where 17 and 19 more rare than 18. MC is 19 at the beginning of the year, so he is like in the end of that diapason (interval, range, whatever). I said that to point that Jill can't be more than 2 years older than him, because she's at the beginning of the third year, so she should be somewhere between 19 and 21.
That what i said.

Edit: Rereading what i wrote, i certainly use some wrong words even now, but i don't sure how to do it correctly. Sorry, it seems that all our conversation comes from my shitty English, because we basically said the same thing :cautious:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

DPC recently did a Q and A and answered a question about the length of the game with 14 to 20 months. It was posted on this forum and much discussed.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I didn't said that. English isn't my native language, so maybe i express my thoughts in a weird way, but what i mean was that it's usual for first year student to be 17 years old, not even 18. I didn't said that 19 isn't usual. It is usual too...
блэть на родном было бы проще... In short. Usual age for first year students is 17-19 years, where 17 and 19 more rare than 18. MC is 19 at the beginning of the year, so he is like in the end of that diapason (interval, range, whatever). I said that to point that Jill can't be more than 2 years older than him, because she's at the beginning of the third year, so she should be somewhere between 19 and 21.
That what i said.

Edit: Rereading what i wrote i certainly use some wrong words even now, but i don't sure how to do it correctly. Sorry is seems that all our conversation comes from my shitty English, because we basically said the same thing :cautious:
No, at 17 a student would be a senior in High School, not a first year college student.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes