Nov 12, 2020
I'm probably one of the few people who doesn't do multiple runs. I have just one run (Neutral manwhore) and use the scrappy mod to get all missing scenes after I complete an episode on my one and only run.
That surprises me, I assumed you would have multiple solo routes since you're really invested in this game :)

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Yeah, he keeps it as an echo chamber for only the paying subscribers in order to keep the pirating freeloaders from coming in and criticising them.

Not much of point in it then, is there?
Well, you are always one of the first to know about the news about the game, etc. xD is useless for being a discord but you have access to some information. After all, the DPC itself hardly interacts there

Nov 14, 2016
I'm probably one of the few people who doesn't do multiple runs. I have just one run (Neutral manwhore) and use the scrappy mod to get all missing scenes after I complete an episode on my one and only run.
I do the same. I just have my main playthrough which is CHICK oriented but with some DIK choices in between. I tried to do the seperate playthroughs but it's little bit time consuming. Maybe I will try to do a different playthrough one day but at the moment no time for it.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That surprises me, I assumed you would have multiple solo routes since you're really invested in this game :)
I'm heavily invested in M&J, and because of that I can't really bring myself to do solo routes for the other girls since it means rejecting them. But so far, the Neutral manwhore route has given me most of the content I really care about, with the exception of the Quinn scene in Ep 6 which was unfortunately locked out of that route.

Overall though, I'm hoping that the MC will be able to do this for as long as possible because the idea of having to lock yourself in to one relationship for a large portion of the game otherwise it won't work out with them if you're still manwhoring is not an appealing prospect in terms of having to limit the amount of content you get per episode on a solo run. Sure, multiple solo runs can unlock all the content, but being able to unlock a large chunk of it with just one run makes things so much easier and manageable.

Besides, the MC is technically just dating these girls and that could theoretically go on for several in-game months before any of them try to lock down a committment, and even then, not all of them might want to given the nature of their relationships.
  • With Sage, she's graduating after this current year and so might not want to start a committed relationship with someone who's just starting college as she's about to leave.
  • With Bella, she's a teacher and technically still married, and so can't really have an open relationship with a student.
  • With Maya and Josy, a relationship with the 2 of them out in the open would be a pretty big deal and they'd have to sort out the situation with Maya's Dad before they would feel free enough to do it. Separately, an open relationship with either would mean one girl has to likely dump the other and then the dumped one will see her ex with her other crush, and that seems like something they wouldn't want to put the other one through.
  • Jill's the only LI for whom a committed relationship seems the most uncomplicated, but even with her you could probably continue to date her whilst you date others and be OK until the time comes where you have to choose, which hopefully won't be until near the end.
In the end, all LIs will undoubtedly get endings with the MC in some way or another, this is just my reasoning for why I think these relationships aren't necessarily going to reach a committment stage during the course of the game and he could have some latitude to date them freely.

I do the same. I just have my main playthrough which is CHICK oriented but with some DIK choices in between. I tried to do the seperate playthroughs but it's little bit time consuming. Maybe I will try to do a different playthrough one day but at the moment no time for it.
Yeah, right now I just want to see how far how I can go playing the field. If it blows up in my face, well then that's when new routes will have to be made, but right now I don't feel the need.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2020
I'm heavily invested in M&J, and because of that I can't really bring myself to do solo routes for the other girls since it means rejecting them. But so far, the Neutral manwhore route has given me most of the content I really care about, with the exception of the Quinn scene in Ep 6 which was unfortunately locked out of that route.

Overall though, I'm hoping that the MC will be able to do this for as long as possible because the idea of having to lock yourself in to one relationship for a large portion of the game otherwise it won't work out with them if you're still manwhoring is not an appealing prospect in terms of having to limit the amount of content you get per episode on a solo run. Sure, multiple solo runs can unlock all the content, but being able to unlock a large chunk of it with just one run makes things so much easier and manageable.

Besides, the MC is technically just dating these girls and that could theoretically go on for several in-game months before any of them try to lock down a committment, and even then, not all of them might want to given the nature of their relationships.
  • With Sage, she's graduating after this current year and so might not want to start a committed relationship with someone who's just starting college as she's about to leave.
  • With Bella, she's a teacher and technically still married, and so can't really have an open relationship with a student.
  • With Maya and Josy, a relationship with the 2 of them out in the open would be a pretty big deal and they'd have to sort out the situation with Maya's Dad before they would feel free enough to do it. Separately, an open relationship with either would mean one girl has to likely dump the other and then the dumped one will see her ex with her other crush, and that seems like something they wouldn't want to put the other one through.
  • Jill's the only LI for whom a committed relationship seems the most uncomplicated, but even with her you could probably continue to date her whilst you date others and be OK until the time comes where you have to choose, which hopefully won't be until near the end.
In the end, all LIs will undoubtedly get endings with the MC in some way or another, this is just my reasoning for why I think these relationships aren't necessarily going to reach a committment stage during the course of the game and he could have some latitude to date them freely.

Yeah, right now I just want to see how far how I can go playing the field. If it blows up in my face, well then that's when new routes will have to be made, but right now I don't feel the need.
I myself couldn't care less about the M&J route. Don't like the idea of this three-way relationship and I personally hope it will end in the near future.
I find the Sage and Bella route the most fascinating to be in. Really want to see how it all plays out with them in future episodes. They both have strong personal opinions and aren't always overly friendly which makes it a bit more exciting.

(Their curves also might be a personal dealbreaker ;) )

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
that they take a lot of time is true, undeniable, especially because if I have to play skipping dialogues I go directly to the gallery of scenes.

However, there is plenty of time between episodes and some runs I think should be done, the two essential ones are:
- one in which you cover all the LIs, so it tends to be neutral/chick
- one in which you have fun with all the sidegirls, tending to Dikish (you have to give up Maya and Josy, and probably Jill)

there are two different experiences: following a course of action and just spying on what's on the other side.

but I must say that even following a faithful run gives some satisfaction, seeing how LIs behave when we are not "courting" them enriches their "realism" anyway.

Having said that I'm still recovering from Jill's run....

Reactions: Deleted member 6239

KingDick77

Feb 7, 2021
I don't understand why so many people here has made a only Jill playthrough. It is not like she is an overprotective bitch who fuck up every girl her BF meets. She herself said that she doesn't mind MC dating others(until they become commited of course). Unless MC have anything with Bella you are fine.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't understand why so many people here has made a only Jill playthrough. It is not like she is an overprotective bitch who fuck up every girl her BF meets. She herself said that she doesn't mind MC dating others(until they become commited of course). Unless MC have anything with Bella you are fine.
for now, each of the LIs has given MC the green light to make his own experiences (M&J did so in a somewhat suspicious way, Jill and Sage in a direct way, Bella did not, but neither could she).

but this does not mean that, if not all, certain relationships will become dead ends.

the two most obvious ones seem to me to be Jill & Bella, and Sage & Quinn.

Usually when a girl says you can do whatever you want that's the start of the problems. :ROFLMAO:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i advice you to go into the rabbit hole of what shit tests are... check their reactions not what they say!

Having said that I'm still recovering from Jill's run....
i am still waiting for my Swedish dick pump that can be equipped with a 230mhz power vacuum cleaner and comes with a 5 gallon deposit for sperm before i do that route! blue balling is a dangerous chronically disease that should be treated with care!

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I can understand the Jill only playthrough, you have to look at her as a character. She is by far the kindest li in the game, almost motherly if u will, and probally one of the most genuine (aside from her not wanting her family name to color mc's view of her) li/side chick characters in the game. I mean they all have secrets attached to internal issues, but hers is a bit different than the rest.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2018
Ya, you are right she did give the mc green signal to do whatever he wants. But the thing is With more power comes more responsibility- Someone from spiderman. Also her character feels like a puppy and I am not cruel enough to kick a puppy. ( I trends to make my mc according to Ro like if ro is of good character then my mc will be of good character too and if ro is bad then my mc will be badass.

BADSTONE

Mar 5, 2021
Hi everyone, does anyone know where I can find the Italian translation of "being a dik"? the link MEGA is not working.

please someone help me

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes