Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Quinn's supposed mother is a student who is cheered by the DIK's at the beginning of EP6, after a hot night. I don't have a picture, unfortunately. It's a cute redhead. Due to massive drug abuse she is quite run down. Which actually foreshadows bad things that could have happened to Mona.
You know what the funny thing is. Most people go through the world with their eyes open, blind.

I am not one of those people.
Dude you're speculating that someone who's the same age as Quinn is her literal mother.
Buddy told us Quinn knew her.
Is she a junkie? Yes.
Does the human body suffer from deterioration due to drug abuse? Yes.

Yes, the skin texture and the unnatural red hair were not the same. Oops, drug abuse and hair not dyed.

But you shouldn't just look superficially.
The eyebrows were the same. The shape of the eyes was the same. The nasolabial folds were the same. The mouth was the same. The cheek shape was the same.

Did you see the young redhead anywhere in the B&R area during the same time period? I didn't. I mean, she wasn't bad looking and would have been something for the MC. Yeah, where'd she go? Yeah, I know, she was done with college by the time MC came.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Funny. I use three forms of drugs more often. Caffeine, nicotine and goulash. And nicotine is said to age the skin faster. :eek:

I should switch to heroin or cocaine. :unsure:
goulash? 1615675052899.png

Well, it's explains everything. You need to heal man. Goulash is the bottom, you need help, professional help, you can't win against such addiction on your own. Seriously, go to the doctor, i'm worried. :eek:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
He killed somebody in order to save his life and the life of another person. This game is nowhere near that stage and there's a massive difference between that and the MC potentially snorting coke. Even on the DIK path, that doesn't suit his character and DPC has stated multiple times that this will not be as dark as AL.

Not die, just a bad OD that she'll recover from. That seems like a much better use of the coke as a plot device than Quinn and the MC snorting it because Riona is the closest person to Quinn and if that were to happen to Riona, then it might just be the wake up call Quinn needs.

And you're overlooking several key things, like the fact that Quinn was reticent to even get it in the first place when Rich asked for it which shows she's uncomfortable in dealing with these harder drugs. We also see her Dad doing it and the woman in Ep 6 who are may or not be her mother is clearly strung out on harder drugs, so all-in-all the game seems to be pointing to Quinn having a problem with these sorts of drugs, therefore it doesn't seem likely she'll use it.

Like I said, people overestimate the extent of the DIK path. :rolleyes:

Yes, she was.
Yes there is a massive difference between killing someone and a line of coke. The murder is far worse.

I disagree that a Riona OD is a better plot, sounds quite boring, perfect for chicky though, and here's the kicker you can get both. It's called a choice. So shocking right? A game with choices letting you make choices.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I think you have that the other way around.

You want Lynette to be alive, but she's dead.

You don't want the man bun guy to be Sage's Dad, but he is.

You want the MC to do hard drugs, but he won't.
You've just proved my point.

You just make shit up. Not one thing you said is proven in game, and there's easily enough evidence for them to go the other way, but you can't see the other way because it goes against the game you want to play.

Pinkcakes intentionally wrote Neil to be unreliable. Unreliable Narrators mislead the reader on purpose.

There is more than enough evidence to suggest the bearded guy is not Sage's dad, ignore it if you want.

And why can't the MC do cocaine with Quinn? Because you don't want to, is not an answer.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You just make shit up. Not one thing you said is proven in game, and there's easily enough evidence for them to go the other way, but you can't see the other way because it goes against the game you want to play.
Sounds like you're talking about yourself here. :unsure:

Pinkcakes intentionally wrote Neil to be unreliable. Unreliable Narrators mislead the reader on purpose.
Maybe because he's hiding the truth about her family and what happened after she ran away with him, but not about her dying.

There is more than enough evidence to suggest the bearded guy is not Sage's dad, ignore it if you want.
No there isn't, and it's been proven time and time again by several other people.

And why can't the MC do cocaine with Quinn? Because you don't want to, is not an answer.
Because it does not seem to be within the MC's character, and I'm not the only one who sees it this way, but you are alone on an island with your "theories".

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Sounds like you're talking about yourself here. :unsure:

Maybe because he's hiding the truth about her family and what happened after she ran away with him, but not about her dying.

No there isn't, and it's been proven time and time again by several other people.

Because it does not seem to be within the MC's character, and I'm not the only one who sees it this way, but you are alone on an island with your "theories".
If he hides the truth about one thing why can't he hide it about something else? But you immediately dismiss it because again it goes against your fantasy of the game.

The MC started this game with a very hard no on doing any drugs but yet he agrees to it no problem once put in the players hand. Your MC is different from mine as is the nature of games where you get to chose your personality.

I have no more comments on beardo, I put him being Sage's dad as the same level of theory crafting as Jill being the MC aunt. You follow two connecting dots to come to that conclusion which is painfully a misdirection by Pinkcakes.

I'm 100% positive that if it wasn't for you knowing Patreon rules you'd believe Jill was his aunt.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And whether Lynette is alive or not, we don't know. But a plausible assumption for her death is that she probably wouldn't have left MC alone. If she did, she would be a terrible mother and MC would be better off with the father in any case. Oh yes, there is the theory that Lynette is in a coma, but I guess Neil would visit his Lynette with MC.
One big reason why it's more than likely that Lynette is indeed dead is because of Jill.

On the Jill date, the MC and Jill connect over their shared loss. It's a big moment for them (one that can hopefully also happen even if you don't go on the date) as they've both lost an important family member and it creates a deeper bond between them because they've suffered similar loss and been affected by it, even if the MC is much less affected having never known his Mom.

To take that away by revealing that Lynette is alive ruins that big emotional moment and connection and would be very poor writing on DPC's behalf, and whilst some people might agree with that sentiment and DPC is by no means perfect, I still think he's better than this and would recognise that this is something you do not do as a writer.

If he hides the truth about one thing why can't he hide it about something else? But you immediately dismiss it because again it goes against your fantasy of the game.
See my above comment.

The MC started this game with a very hard no on doing any drugs but yet he agrees to it no problem once put in the players hand. Your MC is different from mine as is the nature of games where you get to chose your personality.
It's weed. The MC going from that to coke in such a short space of time would be stretching the boundaries of belief of this game to an even crazier degree than some things already are.

I have no more comments on beardo, I put him being Sage's dad as the same level of theory crafting as Jill being the MC aunt. You follow two connecting dots to come to that conclusion which is painfully a misdirection by Pinkcakes.
Far more connects Sage with the man-bun guy than has ever connected Jill to Lynette, especially since Sage references his behaviour to a tee.

I'm 100% positive that if it wasn't for you knowing Patreon rules you'd believe Jill was his aunt.
I would not. It literally makes no sense and is mathematically impossible, and you don't have to know Patreon rules to see that.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
One big reason why it's more than likely that Lynette is indeed dead is because of Jill.

On the Jill date, the MC and Jill connect over their shared loss. It's a big moment for them (one that can hopefully also happen even if you don't go on the date) as they've both lost an important family member and it creates a deeper bond between them because they've suffered similar loss and been affected by it, even if the MC is much less affected having never known his Mom.

To take that away by revealing that Lynette is alive ruins that big emotional moment and connection and would be very poor writing on DPC's behalf, and whilst some people might agree with that sentiment and DPC is by no means perfect, I still think he's better than this and would recognise that this is something you do not do as a writer.

See my above comment.

It's weed. The MC going from that to coke in such a short space of time would be stretching the boundaries of belief of this game to an even crazier degree than some things already are.

Far more connects Sage with the man-bun guy than has ever connected Jill to Lynette, especially since Sage references his behaviour to a tee.

I would not. It literally makes no sense and is mathematically impossible, and you don't have to know Patreon rules to see that.
You're playing chess with a pigeon trying to reason with this guy.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

This is probably my favorite theory regarding Jill. It would really bring closer together if true and most importantly isn't too far fetched.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This is probably my favorite theory regarding Jill. It would really bring closer together if true and most importantly isn't too far fetched.
Possible, but given the ages of the two I think it's more likely for Bella to possibly be a friend of Lynette's.

There's still some ambiguity with regards to when Lynette died and when Jill's sister died in terms of how old they were when it happened. I believe Lynette was 18 when she ran away with Neil, but when was the MC born? When she was 19? 20? 21? We also don't know exactly what the age difference was between Jill and her sister or how old she was when she died. Though judging from the picture in Jill's room, it doesn't appear that there's at least an 18 year difference between them, but Bella is of an age where she, when Lynette was 18, would have been the same age.

However, Lynette has already mentioned the name of two of her friends, Miranda and Viv, so unless Bella changed her name from Miranda to Isabella, any connection of Lynette to her may likely be a nothing burger.

Assuming MC has been lied to for life, she could still be alive and provide a dramatic story frame when MC learns that his mother is alive.
But as I said, it undercuts that first emotional connection moment with Jill as it becomes a part of his bond with Jill. Having her return alive and well simply ruins that because it makes that moment superfluous.

But it is unlikely. Why would a mother abandon her child?
That makes no sense at all.
Well, it does happen fairly often in the real world, so I'm sure there are lots of possible reasons to choose from, but it won't happen anyway so it's not worth wondering about.

I'm going to laugh so hard when you all realize how wrong you are.
The feeling is mutual.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
When I read Lynette's diary in MC, my first thought was that she wasn't running away with Neil.
My first thought was that she was running away with a woman. Which led me to believe that she was in a lesbian relationship and probably met Neil later.
No. She was simply talking about how her friend Miranda had the idea to let her stay with her so she wouldn't have to move with her Dad to the place where he was building this hotel complex.

And now I see where the crazy theories come from when you looked into something that was very simple like that. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dalli_x

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Possible, but given the ages of the two I think it's more likely for Bella to possibly be a friend of Lynette's.

There's still some ambiguity with regards to when Lynette died and when Jill's sister died in terms of how old they were when it happened. I believe Lynette was 18 when she ran away with Neil, but when was the MC born? When she was 19? 20? 21? We also don't know exactly what the age difference was between Jill and her sister or how old she was when she died. Though judging from the picture in Jill's room, it doesn't appear that there's at least an 18 year difference between them, but Bella is of an age where she, when Lynette was 18, would have been the same age.

However, Lynette has already mentioned the name of two of her friends, Miranda and Viv, so unless Bella changed her name from Miranda to Isabella, any connection of Lynette to her may likely be a nothing burger.
If Jills sister had about 10-13 years on her (roughly Bella's age) then her age would be similar enough to Lynette's.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes