drakken

Nov 13, 2017
But he's talking about Quinn not Isabella, Quinn the most she could do is steal your organs but not kill you
That look the day after quinn gets jumped n mc helps her, when she kicks the chair out for the mc makes me think she never would. Sage called her out when she said she thinks quinn likes him.(she's just not willing to admit to herself how much she does, yet...) she's softer than that mask she puts on

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Does Quinn seem like the kind of person who does things that make sense? Or like someone who really thinks her actions through? I've said before that if she were to have done that, she'd probably expect the DIKs to get a light slap on the wrist since Rusty's a legacy, but it would be enough to take attention away from the Jocks so that she could convince Dawe to complete her deal with him.

The reason Quinn could feel responsible is because of the stress Riona is under because she's part of Quinn's operation. We've already seen that she's paranoid thinking that someone is following her and Quinn has twice had to calm her down, once with a slap to the face. Riona is freaking out, even if she hides it well, and she'll likely need to relieve that stress with weed, but if she were to blow through her own stash, she might go looking for more in Quinn's room, thus finding the coke. A confrontation with Quinn after that where Riona lets it be fully known how all of this that they're doing is stressing her out and freaking her out causing her to hit the weed harder, could at least inform Quinn of what Riona's going through because of her, so that if Riona were to then take the coke after almost flushing it down the toilet, Quinn would feel like she drove Riona to doing it because of what she got her involve in.
Oh I understand your point of view here and that she 'could' feel that way, but I am saying she 'shouldn't' feel responsible. People need to own their choices. As you said, Riona is freaking out...but that's not Quinn's fault. If she didn't want to get involved in illegal operations (of which risk kinda comes with the territory), she probably shouldn't have to begin with and risk is part of the game. If she doesn't want to be involved anymore due to stress, she can always choose to 'get outta dodge' so-to-speak. At the end of the day, Riona chose to get involved in this stuff, Quinn didn't "get her involved in it". I suppose there's the possibility that we'll see a flashback at some point where Quinn is holding a gun to her head, or otherwise blackmailing her in some way, at which point I would agree that Quinn is responsible, but to this point Riona's involvement has been voluntary from where I'm sitting and if she's at a point where she doesn't feel like the benefits outweigh the risks anymore, then she needs to pack her shit and roll out. I know I would if I felt like a partner in crime was doing things that were risking my health and freedom.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020

This week I worked on the checklist from last week, doing bits of everything.

I focused on mini-games, phone content, and music.

Next week I will try to finish all writing and as much of the art left to pose as possible. Now that I have written more, I feel that there's less art left to pose than my previous estimation.

I will also start playtesting and polishing next week.

I estimate that I'm 90% complete with the update.

I'm pushing hard to produce what's left.

Excuse me for the shorter status updates that will come before release.

They don't mean that I work less; they mean that work is more focused and that we're getting closer to a release.

10,000 Patrons wallpaper series
It's been a joy to create and release this wallpaper series, and today I release the last wallpaper to you.

As a final thank you for helping me reach 10,000 patrons, enjoy the nineteenth wallpaper of someone new.

View attachment 1092420
View attachment 1092421

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Conspiracy Theories 101:unsure::

What if it's someone we haven't seen before?
A pat on the back for me
things are looking fine
we're in the home-run guys
nearing that sweet release day.

Reactions: Warscared

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Well, there're many factors (dealers, countries, quality, context, inflation...). In many europeans countries 1 gram of coke wouldn't cost more than 50-120 $. Many criminal organisations provide more expensive versions costing 300-350 $. Generally a 8 ball rarely exceed 500-1000 $ according to surveys.

Don't start now then :BootyTime:
hah, thanks for the info - no worries, I don't do recreational drugs. Never have, never will.

Is there a way to be on Josy only path. I dont like Maya and i want to be a DIK.
A number of us are hoping for a solo route, but for now, we don't know. Gotta wait. :) I'm with you though, definitely want a solo route with Josy. I suspect it's coming.

I don't think most people pay much attention to other people's signatures.
Ya, I actually turn sigs off on messageboards like this one.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I focused on mini-games, phone content, and music.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
are they or are they not the words you were all hoping to read?!??!?:D:D:D:D

I can't wait to play the new mentally stimulating game that DPC has designed for us, I've been waiting almost 5 months for it.

Hopefully as usual there won't be all this unnecessary sentimentality between games.:cautious:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
But you just said you think Quinn is "noble". Doesn't that make you the same sort of person who likes someone even though they've done criminal acts? :unsure:

Maya wouldn't, and Mona's gone.
I forgot Mona walked past Mayas dad with her stuff. I guess dpc wanted Mona to really be a one n done.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
are they or are they not the words you were all hoping to read?!??!?:D:D:D:D

I can't wait to play the new mentally stimulating game that DPC has designed for us, I've been waiting almost 5 months for it.

Hopefully as usual there won't be all this unnecessary sentimentality between games.:cautious:
While i get where you're coming from, i did like the mansion mini-game from episode 6, so if he does something similar, i'm okay with it.

Also, i have no problem with him using a week for the music, it's one of my favorite aspects of this game, the soundtrack is amazing and i hope it stays that way.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
While i get where you're coming from, i did like the mansion mini-game from episode 6, so if he does something similar, i'm okay with it.

Also, i have no problem with him using a week for the music, it's one of my favorite aspects of this game, the soundtrack is amazing and i hope it stays that way.
DPC I think refers to the tennis game, there is the preview with Bella going in that direction :D

the repair mini-game isn't bad, but it's too tied to the story, it doesn't allow you to completely relax
too bad D&G is not considered a game, too bad

Of course, I don't want to detract from the efforts on the new mobile phone applications, which will also be great news.

p.s. ;)Don't be offended, I'm just messing around. Unfortunately I'm one of those who thinks that at this rate I won't see the end of this game.:(

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
DPC I think refers to the tennis game, there is the preview with Bella going in that direction :D

the repair mini-game isn't bad, but it's too tied to the story, it doesn't allow you to completely relax
too bad D&G is not considered a game, too bad

Of course, I don't want to detract from the efforts on the new mobile phone applications, which will also be great news.

p.s. ;)Don't be offended, I'm just messing around. Unfortunately I'm one of those who thinks that at this rate I won't see the end of this game.:(
Hey, it's all good, was just saying my opinion on the topic. But dude, i know how you feel, if this thing is 12-16 episodes like people are imagining and they keep getting bigger, i'm on your boat. Especially because i don't even think there's enough plot to go for 16 episodes like the initial plan, unless the last episodes are just endings.

And lol, i was so hopping for another fun minigame like the mansion one, another tenns one will be just getting stressed triyng to get the innevitable bonus content tied into it.

At least, and you can take this prediction to the bank, we will get to bang Bella.

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
Since you're talking about mini-games what about us that play without them, am i missing anything important from the mansion one? I see people talking a lot about this one, about renovating the mansion, money management or something like that. Am i missing anything by not doing this stuff or is just strictly gameplay?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hey, it's all good, was just saying my opinion on the topic. But dude, i know how you feel, if this thing is 12-16 episodes like people are imagining and they keep getting bigger, i'm on your boat. Especially because i don't even think there's enough plot to go for 16 episodes like the initial plan, unless the last episodes are just endings.

And lol, i was so hopping for another fun minigame like the mansion one, another tenns one will be just getting stressed triyng to get the innevitable bonus content tied into it.

At least, and you can take this prediction to the bank, we will get to bang Bella.
Which is what I'm hoping for this episode, if we don't get interrupted of course. As for the original plans, I have heard that the plan was for it to be somewhere between 16-20 episodes, depending if he can finish up the storylines like he'd planned and wanted to.

Reactions: ExDeath730

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Since you're talking about mini-games what about us that play without them, am i missing anything important from the mansion one? I see people talking a lot about this one, about renovating the mansion, money management or something like that. Am i missing anything by not doing this stuff?
It's mostly sending out guys to fix up the mansion or send them to earn money. It's like a management mini-game, personally I think it's well made, but I wouldn't want to go through it every playthrough.

Reactions: Razrback16
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes