ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
What if she was actually awake when she humped MC's hand?
of course she was :cool:
you can all , laugh all you want. But She wore these bikini under that pink top and short pant. :love:
even her hairstyle is the same. She is ready to play guys, She is ready, She know she has rivals. She played the "hard to get" girl, to get the reaction she wanted from MC, and now She is ready to play the game. She won't messing around anymore, she came to conquer:cool:
1067094_sr_jill_preview.jpg

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
you can all , laugh all you want. But She wore these bikini under that pink top and short pant. :love:
even her hairstyle is the same. She is ready to play guys, She is ready, She know she has rivals. She played the "hard to get" girl, to get the reaction she wanted from MC, and now She is ready to play the game. She won't messing around anymore, she came to conquer:cool:
View attachment 1093922
yes she did! and she understands that sex and sexuality is always better with whom you have a significant and emotional relationship before the sex happens! not to mention that with all her kinks she was probably afraid to scare away the dude but if he is hooked and they have an healthy relationship they can talk all about the rough SM sex she wants from him!

i bet she even as a second house with a sex dungeon where she as her slide and other toys where they can go and the MC can spank her ass and call her a bad bad naughty slutty girl that needs a lesson and punishment!

she is probably the big meanie of the game where if you do not fulfill her cravings she will kill everyone you are interested in!

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
View attachment 1093922
Yeah, no one can deal with such hulking thighs :oops:

She-hulk2.png

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, no one can deal with such hulking thighs
ME! I wanna have a try at it!! Where do i sign! Please?? If thats too much for you i'm totally okay taking such burden off your back! Hips? Face? Whatever, details!

Want she-hulky :cry:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I wonder what she has to clear her head for?

He went to bed. Bed. Gross
I need my beauty nap dammit. How else am I supposed to maintain this beautiful dry and flaky skin!? This patchy beard! And juicy, hairy, farty ass!

Clear My Head
Something's wrong here :unsure:
the Jill drama is picking up

fappybeard get in here give some wise old man explanation
Yes, indeed. My professional prognosis is that what we have is a set of fine, young boobies preparing themselves for a morning of rigorous bouncing and swaying left to right. The organic apparatus holding these magnificent boobies needs to support them firmly, but not so firmly that they do NOT bounce and sway. Furthermore the meatsack these tremendous boobies have gifted their divine presence to should invest in support for its spine so that they can continue to hold such luscious boobies for as long as they can.

download.png

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I watched the scene of Maya's slap again. Especially the facial expressions of Quinn and Mona. Quinn gives Mona a long icy look before Mona answers Maya. That's why Mona is lying. After the slap, when Maya leaves the HOT house, Mona gives the impression that she is sorry for not telling the truth.

I could imagine Josy/Maya/MC meeting Mona on the way back to the dorm and Mona revealing everything she knows.

We might even learn things we don't know or have speculated about. The title of EP7 "True Colors" would definitely reflect that.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
....qu’est-ce que c’est ?
View attachment 1093336
Looks to be a Patreon Custom Render.

I just can't see quinn being that hard. Drag riona down with her yea but not more than the same type of things she's done. Granted there's alot that can come down on her.
I'd be more worried about what Burke would do to protect himself considering he's part of one aspect of it. He's got a whole lot more to loose.
Stephen is the dark horse. People keep suspecting Bella of going psycho or Quinn getting killed by some as yet unseen drug dealer or cartel, but if things start unraveling for Burke and his involvment in all this is revealed, he's likely to be the most dangerous threat to the MC and others because if his world starts crumbling around him and it's looking like he might pay some heavy consequences, he may feel like he has nothing left to lose and go after those who exposed him. :eek:

I could imagine Burke blackmailing Quinn because he found out that Quinn was dealing drugs on his campus. That would at least explain why Quinn is under so much pressure.

But Quinn is taking the easy way out, the DIK way. Instead of facing the consequences, she manoeuvres herself further into shit (prostitution) and gets to a point where, from her point of view, she can't stop. That is entirely her own fault.

As long as Quinn cannot accept that she herself is to blame for her actions and is afraid of the consequences, she will continue to do everything she can to avoid being caught.

And that puts everyone in danger who knows about the operation and wants out.
And this is why I feel that, if something were to happen to Riona, like ODing on the coke Quinn stashed away, this would force Quinn to face the consequences of her actions because this would never have happened if she hadn't started this whole things and let it go so far that she was desperate enough to try and sell coke.

This one's already been posted to the forum already. Thank you for humoring me tho
Forgive me if I don't believe this is real, because this image just feels off. The lighting is odd for a supposed DPC render, Maya doesn't look quite right as though she's not the same DPC model, and the gormless looking MC in the background also seems strange for a DPC render.

This looks more like fan-art because it looks very much like the style of a certain fan artist on this forum.

!!NEW TWEET

I'm going to clear my head with a run this lovely morning.

#Running
View attachment 1093843
At first when I saw this pop up in my Twitter notifications, I hoped it might be Maya since I believe she also goes running, but after seeing it was Jill, I wonder if she might meet Maya during her run. :unsure:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Well, Jill on that picture wore an extremely tiny Thong as I said. and I already had Sage. that outfit is interesting from Jill, she definitely want to impress someone. We all know Jill know what she is doing , she play this innocent girl, but she is the biggest nymphomaniac. during those time when she all blushing, we know she not doing it because she is embarrassed, but because in her head she imagining all the naughty dirty thing she wants to do with the MC.
The outfit I think is the same as the one she wore in the yoga scene. We'll talk again Chip, when the episode drops and you get it's moving too fast for me'd by the Raccoon Queen. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
The outfit I think is the same as the one she wore in the yoga scene. We'll talk again Chip, when the episode drops and you get it's moving too fast for me'd by the Raccoon Queen. :LOL:
Oh mann. Please no. Don't let Jill down with such talks. She is a nice girl and yeah of course I would love her being a Nymphomaniac but she is good this way. I just want her character arc to fully develop with love and sex in equal measures. Kinda want 75% sex and 25% love

KingDick77

Feb 7, 2021
During Quinn and Riona threesome, Quinn asked MC whether this is his first threesome, he said not. Which threesome he was talking about?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Quinn's amazing criminal mastermind resume:

she wants Maya to fail in her race, Maya tricks her into passing the scavenger hunt.
she decides to take the HOTs to the preps to organize a super sale, the super sale fails
She thinks she can mend the relationship with the DIKs because of the good relationship she has with Tommy, Tommy doesn't even listen to her.
She goes to get drugs herself, gets robbed.
she decides to meet Rich's demand for cocaine, Rich gets scared and backs off, more (paid) merchandise to sell
She needs the money, all the girls in the restaurant work for free whenever they want.
She wants to intimidate Mona so she can't leak anything. Now Lily knows almost everything.

I don't think Rox would be proud....
Exactly, that's too many rookie mistakes for a pro.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes