dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah, four. You, Bacchus, AchedCroissant and dalli. :KEK:
Hey dalli_x counts to the power of 100 squared with an exponential growth rate of 5000. The whole thing times 5,000,000 AchedCroissant which is only 1% of Holy Bacchus. And to top it off, there is Parallel Universe 56 with the name -AGP-.:unsure::eek::ROFLMAO:

Don't ask me for a mathematical solution. It just sounded nice. :ROFLMAO:
Oh man, I need EP7.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Coinzell

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Hey dalli_x counts to the power of 100 squared with an exponential growth rate of 5000. The whole thing times 5,000,000 AchedCroissant which is only 1% of Holy Bacchus. And to top it off, there is Parallel Universe 56 with the name -AGP-.:unsure::eek::ROFLMAO:

Don't ask me for a mathematical solution. It just sounded nice. :ROFLMAO:
I wish i could understand what you've said, but it's beyond my mind. :p

It does not matter the quantity if not the quality
View attachment 1094540
I wonder what qualities team with Bacchus and dalli at the same time would have? :unsure:
Probably qualities of nuclear weapon. Which would exploded before it will be used for its intended purpose.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So how much money are you going to lose with that bet? :ROFLMAO:
None, 'cause I don't plan on losing! :p

But if it does end up with a branching choice (go with Sage or go with Riona & Quinn), I'm just gonna lock all three of them in a burning house... :mad:
WTF? What are the requirements for these scenes? I fucked Quinn and Riona but never encountered this dialogue
This happens if you tell Quinn to eat shit, it's -1RP with Sage so I think not many people would choose it. "not a pervert" is whatever you choose Quinn to call you during the threesome, Sage's "..." happens only if you have Quinn call you something other than pervert
The "eat shit" dialogue doesn't set any flags, so while you lose a single Sage RP, I doubt it has any further impact. I always tell Quinn to each shit because I prefer that entire exchange. :giggle:

I love all the interactions with Quinn, they are so much more fun than listening to Maya whining, Jill feeling insecure or acting motherly, Bella being fucking angry/weird or Josy being vapid. Sage's interactions are cool too,she just needs to get the fuck over Chad already!

PS I'm trolling, I love all the girls. ;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I was team Maya till u get pigeonholed into maya/josy
For some, getting "pigeonholed" into this relationship was the best thing that could have happened. :giggle:

But if it does end up with a branching choice (go with Sage or go with Riona & Quinn), I'm just gonna lock all three of them in a burning house... :mad:
In the words of Plato, "I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that Sage is not going to be involved in a foursome." ;)

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
3 only, i think we are more than three.
View attachment 1094483
#teamMaya

The "eat shit" dialogue doesn't set any flags, so while you lose a single Sage RP, I doubt it has any further impact. I always tell Quinn to each shit because I prefer that entire exchange. :giggle:

I love all the interactions with Quinn, they are so much more fun than listening to Maya whining, Jill feeling insecure or acting motherly, Bella being fucking angry/weird or Josy being vapid. Sage's interactions are cool too,she just needs to get the fuck over Chad already!

PS I'm trolling, I love all the girls. ;)
Quinn likes a fighter, unless she's showing emotion, in her weird quinn way. Like in the txt the day or two after her getting mugged and mc helping her.

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
I don't know if you talked about this but what are you guys expecting in EP 7?

I'm expecting MC and Maya to finally become an item this episode and this will probably open Josy solo route too. More tensions between the DIKS and we'll probably know who trashed the mansion. Bella will finally open up to MC about her past, doubt she's going to hell him everything but just something so he's not left in the dark. Sex will probably happen but i'm going to tone down my expectations on this one

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

I'm expecting MC and Maya to finally become an item this episode and this will probably open Josy solo route too. More tensions between the DIKS and we'll probably know who trashed the mansion. Bella will finally open up to MC about her past, doubt she's going to hell him everything but just something so he's not left in the dark. Sex will probably happen but i'm going to tone down my expectations on this one
I hope that the harem route dies because I want to see the tears in this thread

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Still too early for any of these girls to become "an item" officially, especially Maya. More likely is that either there will be a big confrontation with all 3 and Maya's Dad, or it will just be Maya and the MC whilst Josy hides out the way and then has to go stay with the HOTs to avoid being caught if Maya's Dad shows up again.

Also, we know who trashed the DIK mansion; it was the Jocks.

I hope that the harem route dies because I want to see the tears in this thread
That idea is kinda contrary to your sig, isn't it? :unsure:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Stupid question: would Camila be categorized as black or Asian? Not sure of what context to give as an example because in my country we have very few people of either of those races so I don't think we do that split. But for example I saw in many US movies people being referred to as 'Caucasian'.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Stupid question: would Camila be categorized as black or Asian? Not sure of what context to give as an example because in my country we have very few people of either of those races so I don't think we do that split. But for example I saw in many US movies people being referred to as 'Caucasian'.
She's latina

you never heard the theory of the HOT Harem Route that that idiot warscared created?
I miss most of the posts here lately unless I happen to be reading the thread and it's on the last page

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
No way... I may be bad at this, but she's definitely partly black... I think. And I obviously thought partly Asian too, did her tattoo fool me I wonder? :unsure:
i peg her (pun intended) as a Brazilian Cabocla which is a mix of European and native american and yes probably African blood in the mix! the Asian as you call it is probably the Native american blood! Furthermore Camilla is actually a very typical Brazilian female name of Portuguese origin i believe, although no longer much in use in Portugal!

Do a quick research about Brazilian Caboclos!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
No way... I may be bad at this, but she's definitely partly black... I think. And I obviously thought partly Asian too, did her tattoo fool me I wonder? :unsure:
She's definitely got some latin mixed with black I think. Quinn's restaurant classifies her as "spicy" which is a rather insensitive way to refer to a latina woman. There are plenty of latina women in the Carribbean, north/central/south Americas that have Spanish, indigenous, and black ancestory mixed together. I'm with Warscared, Brazilian is as good of a guess as any.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes