Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Death is not necessary for shock value, it's actually a very amateur cheap way of adding shock value by unimaginative writers. It's like the easiest thing to do. The Walking Dead has been doing it for a decade. Love the shows early years, but it's so predictable. Lets kill a popular main character to piss everyone off! /yawn. The plot twist that surprised me the most in this game, was Maya and Josy being a couple, I didn't see that coming at all.
Really? It was extremely obvious to me all the way back to the beginning. The clues were everywhere. And quite a few people caught on to that and openly theorized about it here as well.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Here's a question for anyone. Why the fuck was Sage with Chad? Why did she even like him?

In the flash back to when Rusty joined the college we see Chad already treating Sage like nothing way back then and it doesn't look like much changed.

It seems obvious he wasn't fucking her.

Sage seems to take cheating pretty seriously (she only started cheating on Chad with the MC because she believed Chad was cheating on her), so she's pretty much been getting none for her entire college years...

So once again, why the fuck was Sage with Chad, and why is she so hung up on losing him?

I find this relationship to be the biggest contradiction in the game.

The only thing I can think of is that she was with him for the prestige. I though you were better than that Sage!
In my life, I have seen many obviously ill-assorted couples, where one of the two people decides to put up with everything, from cheating to bullying (not to mention outright abuse).

the king of sport and the queen of cheerleaders are one of the most classic couples in the school genre

then it's clearly not believable that they never had sex, surely Chad must have been a cold guy, not prone to flattery, and most probably Mc is not Sage's first fuckbuddy

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
In my life, I have seen many obviously ill-assorted couples, where one of the two people decides to put up with everything, from cheating to bullying (not to mention outright abuse).

the king of sport and the queen of cheerleaders are one of the most classic couples in the school genre

then it's clearly not believable that they never had sex, surely Chad must have been a cold guy, not prone to flattery, and most probably Mc is not Sage's first fuckbuddy
I guess some people are just obsessed with the weird wish or fantasy that they will be their love interest's first sex partner. Like if she had sex with someone else before MC, it's a sin and she deserves to be axed or left in a burning house. There was someone like a month ago here that claimed that Bella was sexually frustrated because James never had sex with her.

Literally every girl in the game (with the exception of Maya and maybe Jill), has had sex with someone else before MC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I guess some people are just obsessed with the weird wish or fantasy that they will be their love interest's first sex partner. Like if she had sex with someone else before MC, it's a sin and she deserves to be axed or left in a burning house. There was someone like a month ago here that claimed that Bella was sexually frustrated because James never had sex with her.

Literally every girl in the game (with the exception of Maya and maybe Jill), has had sex with someone else before MC.
that the important thing should be the last, not the first.

there is a lot of fragility both among the players and around the real world. the developers take every possible precaution not to hurt anyone (and that's fine too), but there are situations where it is not credible to think you are the only one.

Sage hasn't had sex with Chad in three years? impossible.
is MC her first fuckbuddy? very unlikely
Maya and Josy haven't had sex almost every night since Josy's arrival at BR? unlikely

But that's okay, it's a game for adults.:cool: :ROFLMAO:

MelonGod

Jun 9, 2019
(with the exception of Maya and maybe Jill)
Even the melon had gotten more than them :LUL:
Maya and Josy haven't had sex almost every night since Josy's arrival at BR? unlikely
I do agree that it's pretty naive to think Sage hasn't had sex with Chad at least once in the three years but I do think MC is probably her first fuckbuddy during that time period seeing how much Sage detests cheating. Although you could just be talking about before that in which case ignore this.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
that the important thing should be the last, not the first.

there is a lot of fragility both among the players and around the real world. the developers take every possible precaution not to hurt anyone (and that's fine too), but there are situations where it is not credible to think you are the only one.

But that's okay, it's a game for adults.:cool: :ROFLMAO:
But that's the thing, DPC usually doesn't give a fuck what his supporters think. If it fits the story that he built up in his head, he's gonna do it. You think that if the Rusty banged Jill story fits in his plans and how he planned the story to move on, he's not going to do it because of the outrage of the Jill fans? I don't think so.

As for Chad and Sage, I think that Sage was enamored by him whenever they met and Chad needed something to hide his homosexuality, so Sage was his answer. Do I think that they've had sex before? Absolutely. But here's the thing, it wasn't enough for Sage and he preferred the company of Troy or whoever his lover is. So that forced Sage's hand to look for a fuckbuddy and somehow she ran into MC who already wanted to hit that.

Do I think Sage has had other fuckbuddies? Probably. We know from Jacob that Sage's parents are influental people and that she's doesn't have a very good relationship with them. It might be something connected to her behavior regarding the fuckbuddy thing, but that's a long stretch.

Reactions: MelonGod

larrycadillac

Feb 19, 2021
Anyone know where mixed render 26 is? it says free roam 5 and I think its in Bellas house somewhere but I can't seem to find it. I have all the others that I need to this point so far just not this one.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Do I think Sage has had other fuckbuddies? Probably. We know from Jacob that Sage's parents are influental people and that she's doesn't have a very good relationship with them. It might be something connected to her behavior regarding the fuckbuddy thing, but that's a long stretch.
I don't know about that. I think Sage has been faithful to Chad, but finding the panties in his bag and the general frustration she was feeling lately just meant that the MC was in the right place at the right time.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Even the melon had gotten more than them :LUL:

I do agree that it's pretty naive to think Sage hasn't had sex with Chad at least once in the three years but I do think MC is probably her first fuckbuddy during that time period seeing how much Sage detests cheating. Although you could just be talking about before that in which case ignore this.
even those who betray, do not want to be betrayed.
It's egostic, but that's how it is.

Honestly, Sage, like Bella for example, are not credible as champions of fidelity.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

MelonGod

Jun 9, 2019
Anyone know where mixed render 26 is? it says free roam 5 and I think its in Bellas house somewhere but I can't seem to find it. I have all the others that I need to this point so far just not this one.
I'm not sure which render that is but, you could use the cheat mod or the walkthrough to get the one you need.
How dare you imply that Bella had sex with James, even though she married him :KEK:
The nerve of some people. You'd think people would realize all girls are virgins :BootyTime:

Last edited:

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
Yep. Mid April release it'll be it seems. A lot more content than in Episode 6 and in much less time.
Honestly when i read the status update i thought it wouldn't release at least till early May but mid April sounds good too.

EP7 apparently will have at least 1500-2000 renders more and about 80-100 more animations, so if we don't move forward with LIs then i don't really know what to say.

How dare you imply that Bella had sex with James, even though she married him :KEK:
Bella is a virgin wtf are you talking about.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes