freca

Jun 15, 2017
OK everyone calm down!!! First I wanna know where he ranks Jill. If both Jill and Maya are ranked low, we pull up to his yard tonight.
Top 3?
1. Sage
2. Bella
3. Jill

Maya may be #4, I'm gonna need chapter 3 story development with her (of course I have a Maya save path), but I don't know if I can easily forgive her for falling for Quinn's BS. That short moment in chapter 2 isn't enough.

Quinn registers on one list for me tho. #1 of where I should keep my dick out of if I don't want it to rot off.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Top 3?
1. Sage
2. Bella
3. Jill

Maya may be #4, I'm gonna need chapter 3 story development with her (of course I have a Maya save path), but I don't know if I can easily forgive her for falling for Quinn's BS. That short moment in chapter 2 isn't enough.

Quinn registers on one list for me tho. #1 of where I should keep my dick out of if I don't want it to rot off.
Fuck that! Why risk it? Will throw H-bomb on his country just to be sure we didn't miss. :devilish:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Wait no fuck that. Doesn't matter if Jill was ranked high, in the end she's below Sage. We're storming down his doors NOW.
Image result for night king breaks the wall gif
Men of this thread!!!
Whether you fight for the Autocracy of Maya, the republic of Jill, the Josy Dysnasty, the Free people of Sage or even the followers of Bella, we spend our time fighting while the true enemy grows to the south, the Tyranny of Quinn, we must fight together or we have no hope. THE TIME IS NOW!!!
STAND WITH ME!!!!

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Men of this thread!!!
Whether you fight for the Autocracy of Maya, the republic of Jill, the Josy Dysnasty, the Free people of Sage or even the followers of Bella, we spend our time fighting while the true enemy grows to the south, the Tyranny of Quinn, we must fight together or we have no hope. THE TIME IS NOW!!!
STAND WITH ME!!!!

View attachment 341894
I can get with this.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Men of this thread!!!
STAND WITH ME!!!!

View attachment 341894
Look all I'm saying is, Quinn has like 3 fans. We should throw them in a pit with Josy's 3 fans too. Should be entertaining.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Ok how about this:
President of Jill - Me
President of Sage - King Monkey Mon
President of Josy -
President of Bella -
President of Maya -

Josy has no president. Bella fans need to claim themselves a president. And Maya fans now need to fight amongst each other to claim the president title.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes