Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
We can find a theory about every single pixel in this game.
So what do we have about this one?

View attachment 1112903
she trusted Vinnie and he betrayed her! its probably Vinnie playing on her insecurities and weaknesses or we can consider it as an hallucination that talks deeper into her fragilities and shows more about what she trully thinks of herself! right after it she looks for some healing in a mans harms which is something quite common for women who are victim of trauma (including sexual violence)!

women trying to find healing and protection in a man harms does not mean sex but ... lets just say that it happens more then not!

But again, that timing is weird. Prior to Chad assaulting the MC, he didn't need Sage to help him yet he didn't break up with her. After the assault, if Chad was being blackmailed, he was in no position to ask for an extension in the hopes of saving his presidency.

As I said, this only makes sense if the first letter told Chad he would be blackmailed at a later date. That's just such a bizarre way to operate I can't accept it without some level of evidence. (Or if it told Chad to beat up the MC, but then he wouldn't have thought the MC sent it.)
the way i see it its just Quinn being Quinn and fucking with people! Dawe broke their business arrangement she got even getting at him and Chad was just something she had on the side and said fuck it why not? worked pretty well with Dawe as the new Jocks president he as a shitload of work to do and never enough time, the stress will get him back on the pills in no time!

As for the Bella James thing the cheating theory does not preclude the miscarriage theory, aslong as the time frame is well established they complement each other! in the stress of loosing a child James seeked confort in a woman that was not mourning and was discovered by Bella and we take it from there!

God, I hope MC gets to fuck Becky in the next episode.
speak for yourself my MC is gonna do a fivesome with Micha and Ida, because Ida is well worth 3 women at least...

where the love for the fat lovers ffs? Fatties need love too god dammit!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
My theory (Remember, I absolutely LOVE Quinn above everyone else in the game) is she asked the 8-ball if MC could love her if he found out about her past and her secret drug dealings. Little does she know that my MC is totally about that life.
I'm sure Quinn fans want to believe this, but as Quinn fans you must also realise this is not the type of thing she'd be asking the magic 8 ball right now. More likely she's asking if she can get out of this predicament she's in and the 8 ball responds with, "Don't count on it".

Am I missing something here? I always got the impression that Isabella is Jill's mom or relative.
Missing a metric ton because that is not what's going on here.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I'm sure Quinn fans want to believe this, but as Quinn fans you must also realise this is not the type of thing she'd be asking the magic 8 ball right now. More likely she's asking if she can get out of this predicament she's in and the 8 ball responds with, "Don't count on it".
That's assuming we're all aware of her inner thoughts. Sure, on the surface, it makes sense but I tend to always look deeper than the surface when I interact with Quinn.

Reactions: obibobi

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's assuming we're all aware of her inner thoughts. Sure, on the surface, it makes sense but I tend to always look deeper than the surface when I interact with Quinn.
She just got mugged and beat up by a junkie who made off with her latest supply that she needed to sell. I'm pretty sure her only thoughts at that point are about how fucked she is with this drugs business and how she's going to dig herself out of this hole.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
the way i see it its just Quinn being Quinn and fucking with people! Dawe broke their business arrangement she got even getting at him and Chad was just something she had on the side and said fuck it why not? worked pretty well with Dawe as the new Jocks president he as a shitload of work to do and never enough time, the stress will get him back on the pills in no time!
I'm going to sprain my "the timing doesn't work" muscle at this rate, but the timing doesn't work. Dawe broke off their arrangement at the end of Episode 3 (during the infamous doors montage), but the envelopes were delivered at the start of Episode 3.

Now technically Quinn could have used a time machine, but then you have to wonder why she put the 8-ball of coke in her room rather than traveling back to Saturday night to sell right after Rich asked for it. That way she could have sold it twice!

Reactions: Warscared

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
This plus this unnecessarily ominous bio DPC wrote for her

...is starting to make me believe Princess Blueballs may not be as wholesome as we're being led to believe :WeSmart:

Why even include that last sentence to her bio if it wasn't signifying something? The first sentence by itself would've been satisfactory. There definitely seems to be an allusion here..
Nah, there's nothing ominous there. We now know what that was alluding to. Whats wrong with her is 1)she's a ghoul, and 2)potentially brain damaged.

:oops::oops:

But again, that timing is weird. Prior to Chad assaulting the MC, he didn't need Sage to help him yet he didn't break up with her. After the assault, if Chad was being blackmailed, he was in no position to ask for an extension in the hopes of saving his presidency.

As I said, this only makes sense if the first letter told Chad he would be blackmailed at a later date. That's just such a bizarre way to operate I can't accept it without some level of evidence. (Or if it told Chad to beat up the MC, but then he wouldn't have thought the MC sent it.)
I'm not talking about Sage helping him with the blackmail. I'm talking about Sage helping him with Burke, and getting him back in the jocks.

In terms of why he didn't dump her before the pictures/assault, remember, Sage has only just found the panties and discovered his infidelity. The assault was Episode 3, I think almost exactly a week later. We already see he's trying to convince her he's not cheating at the start of the game. Makes sense he's still trying, or thinks she believes him in the week since ep 1 beginning. Then a week later, resigned to his fate for now, he dumps her.

Timing seems fine to me.

In regards to the bit highlighted in red. That assumes two things: First, that Chad still thinks he was being blackmailed, and not realizing his mistake after the talk with Burke. And secondly, that Chad's secret in any way would affect his being a jock or the jock president. His secret exposed being something that would incredibly embarrass him and hurt him terribly is not the same as it jepordizing his frat life or competition.

Last edited:

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Nah, there's nothing ominous there. We now know what that was alluding to. Whats wrong with her is 1)she's a ghoul, and 2)potentially brain damaged.
You wont hear any objection from me :KEK:

Jill is the perfect example of what I learned in college... There's a very big difference between being intelligent and being educated.

Jill is educated but from what we've seen, she's not very intelligent. Tybalt playing her like a fiddle, nearly tossing MC right back into the fire w/ the Jocks by disregarding frat politics, taking MC out for his birthday just to tell him they have to go no contact...

Reactions: Razrback16

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
We can find a theory about every single pixel in this game.
So what do we have about this one?

View attachment 1112903
Quinn: can I keep these feelings buried and go back to him being my ken doll toy?
screenshot0013.png

Q: fuck you 8 ball!
screenshot0014.png
Q:ill just start shit with him......
screenshot0015.png
Q:Fuck too close, I cant help myself.
screenshot0018.png
Q:I cant.... I just cant.....
screenshot0016.png

Q: fuck you 8 ball
screenshot0017.png

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
You wont hear any objection from me :KEK:

Jill is the perfect example of what I learned in college... There's a very big difference between being intelligent and being educated.

Jill is educated but from what we've seen, she's not very intelligent. Tybalt playing her like a fiddle, nearly tossing MC right back into the fire w/ the Jocks by disregarding frat politics, taking MC out for his birthday just to tell him they have to go no contact...
Honestly, the moment I raised my eyebrow at Jill and her naivety/ignorance was where Bella tells her to date MC. And Jill is like "but I can feel Tybalt trying to push us together" or something to that effect, as if its a serious thing to consider. I irl facepalmed when I saw that.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm not talking about Sage helping him with the blackmail. I'm talking about Sage helping him with Burke, and getting him back in the jocks.
So was I, though I was mostly discussing the blackmail possibility.

In terms of why he didn't dump her before the pictures/assault, remember, Sage has only just found the panties and discovered his infidelity. The assault was Episode 3, I think almost exactly a week later. We already see he's trying to convince her he's not cheating at the start of the game. Makes sense he's still trying, or thinks she believes him in the week since ep 1 beginning. Then a week later, resigned to his fate for now, he dumps her.

Timing seems fine to me.
Not to me. What changed in the week that convinced Chad to throw in the towel?

He clearly had no interest in Sage for a long time, yet he only dumped her in Episode 6. If he didn't need Sage for cover, there was no need for the charade at the start of the game; it's not like she confronted him with any new information about the affair since then. If he was just using her for her family connections, there's no need to dump her at all. Sure, she didn't get him reinstated, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't be useful in the future (to say nothing of how dangerous she'd be as an enemy). Above all, if he cared about keeping Sage, why the hell did he give her that lame peck on the forehead in Episode 3?!

It seems overwhelmingly likely that Chad was only dating Sage for appearance's sake. Mel told Chad something that convinced him to drop the act in Episode 6. The question is what she told him. It's not blackmail, and it's not that Mel and Chad can finally be together. So what was it?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
So was I, though I was mostly discussing the blackmail possibility.

Not to me. What changed in the week that convinced Chad to throw in the towel?
Sage and Chad.

Sage finds out about the cheating at the start of week 1, and goes into "fuck you" mode. Chad assaults MC at the start of week 2, goes to Sage for help. But her attitude leaves Chad with that "whats wrong with you" expression. Then he waits a bit. And we hear how Chad is actually happy for once in his dorm life. Then in week 3, he dumps Sage.

Sage going into bitchy mode around Chad because of the cheating, and Chad finding happiness away from her is what changed.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Honestly, the moment I raised my eyebrow at Jill and her naivety/ignorance was where Bella tells her to date MC. And Jill is like "but I can feel Tybalt trying to push us together" or something to that effect, as if its a serious thing to consider. I irl facepalmed when I saw that.
The weird thing to me during that was "what do u think about rusty" outta nowhere. Almost like she was trying to figure out if she misjudged him.

Reactions: lolgotem
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes