shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Even though I wrote this game off several weeks ago I came back to it. Started a fresh Jill run and have that game ready to go for Ep. 7 (two saves; blaming Derek for the fire and sharing blame for the fire, not knowing if it really matters or not with the choice).

I have to admit, that playing a fresh 1-6 run while waiting for 7 to drop did make me see characters in a new light. I almost veered off for Bella while on the Jill run after doing the Ep 4 scene with Bella in the pool and almost wanting to do the Ep 5 scene in the Sauna. And almost giving in again to have Bella help with the library in the DIK mansion. I was pretty tempted by it and I might still do that for the Steam version just to see how it all plays out. Bella definitely makes me think "What If" more than any other VN girl in these games.

Yes my love for Jill is WELL documented in this thread and I had to take time away from it, but Bella sure is tempting.

I'd have the MC leave school for Jill, even though she might utterly hate the idea of it. Being on permanent CHIK I don't know how that choice is going to play out or if it will even factor in doing so if that route/choice is implemented.
Glad to see you came back to it. Jill won't think any less of you if you create a separate playthrough for Bella or even a Bella/Jill playthrough. I say this a lot, but you miss so much good content by just having one save. And I don't just mean lewd content. Anyway, enjoy! I'm doing the same by getting all of my playthroughs in order and up-to-date.
I definitely play the fuck out of the game.

I don't care about finding all the pixles and getting all the renders, but I sure care about exploring all the story lines and characters the game has to offer.

There's not a single character in this game that I would deliberately avoid without trialing their path first.

I keep hanging shit on Bella and her madness, but guess whose house I stayed at on my first run. The Ice Queen's! :eek:

I couldn't possibly play this game and miss 50% or more because I only had eyes for one character. The game is just too good to miss any significant aspect of it.

:D
BTW, does anyone think that the choice to take or throw blame for the Preps' mansion fire is really a major factor? I have a save for each choice, but I doubt it really matters. Didn't see any factor with it or consequences in the walkthrough.

I guess with Ep. 7 we'll see how it goes.
I'd take equal blame, I think it'd be rotten, and whiny, to throw Derrek under the bus.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I too think/hope there will be a redemption path for Quinn, but the question is how much more shit will be caused in her wake before that and how much might it fuck up life for the MC? Because I have a feeling that she's going to be responsible for something that will seriously fuck up his life, whether by accident or design, and this will factor in to whether or not people want to help Quinn and how much they want to help her after everything she's done.
I agree that there will more than likely be some form of catastrophe she causes for MC. I think it will end up being purely accidental or only by design out of a mistaken case of jealousy or spite. I don't see Quinn as purposely trying to ruin MC's life on that scale unless it was something that MC does mistakenly that she misconstrued as purposeful maliciousness.

Leah did get endings in al. Even tho she was pretty solidly side chick and she had less to do with the overarching story then quin does with this one.
No man. Please, no. Don't compare Quinn to that absolute monster of a nutcase Leah. My heart can't take it.

• Haha
Reactions: MelonGod

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Kellerman, I think I plan on doing a separate save with Bella. It breaks ALL my rules about picking one girl and sticking with them no matter what. But doing the rollback choices with Bella and things like that really makes me want to go her route. The more I think about it the more I want to do it.
Someone's feeling the call of the other human puzzle.:LOL:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
There will most likely be a jump forward in time (just like al) skipping all the mindless sex. There's alot to cover with with the remaining episodes. I'm mean its 6 in and its only part of the first year.
I can't imagine that this game will last 20 full episodes at B&R. There has to be some sort of time advancement. But what? And how? Eventually the college stuff is going to get repetitious; classes, parties, HOTs/DIKs, whatever. It has to advance post college life. Either due to following a girl out of college (Jill, Sage) or advancing months/years down the road based on past choices with a certain girl.

My MC is only has one active route and I checked it quick last night and that's Jill obviously. I also think AL should've had some post marriage scenes with Megan or Melissa.

We're 1/3 through this game almost and I would think by Ep 8 or 9, fans are going to be a little worn out of the college thing. I know it's slowly wearing on me for sure.

• Angry
Reactions: ChipLecsap

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I agree that there will more than likely be some form of catastrophe she causes for MC. I think it will end up being purely accidental or only by design out of a mistaken case of jealousy or spite. I don't see Quinn as purposely trying to ruin MC's life on that scale unless it was something that MC does mistakenly that she misconstrued as purposeful maliciousness.

No man. Please, no. Don't compare Quinn to that absolute monster of a nutcase Leah. My heart can't take it.
I'm only comparing as far as a side chick that plays as a important plot point in the entire story. Not as far as specifics of Leah's character.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Someone's feeling the call of the other human puzzle.:LOL:
Bella is intriguing. She intrigues me more than any of the HOTs most certainly do. I think I only had one or two interactions with Quinn the entire fresh run I had yesterday. Sage is the only one I was even sort of friendly with, but never developed anything with her.

But Bella has many, many layers to her and that to me gets the gears working in my head.

Yes I absolutely am head over heels with Jill. Bella though at this point is an extremely close second place.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Even though I wrote this game off several weeks ago I came back to it. Started a fresh Jill run and have that game ready to go for Ep. 7 (two saves; blaming Derek for the fire and sharing blame for the fire, not knowing if it really matters or not with the choice).

I have to admit, that playing a fresh 1-6 run while waiting for 7 to drop did make me see characters in a new light. I almost veered off for Bella while on the Jill run after doing the Ep 4 scene with Bella in the pool and almost wanting to do the Ep 5 scene in the Sauna. And almost giving in again to have Bella help with the library in the DIK mansion. I was pretty tempted by it and I might still do that for the Steam version just to see how it all plays out. Bella definitely makes me think "What If" more than any other VN girl in these games.

Yes my love for Jill is WELL documented in this thread and I had to take time away from it, but Bella sure is tempting.

I'd have the MC leave school for Jill, even though she might utterly hate the idea of it. Being on permanent CHIK I don't know how that choice is going to play out or if it will even factor in doing so if that route/choice is implemented.
. :ROFLMAO:

Resting dick face.
Dammit, I was gonna say that. :ROFLMAO:

Imagine believing that DPC won't put on more drama for 20 episodes and that this game will only have mindless sex and will be another VN of the lot. :cool:(y)

There is fear that your favorite girl receives the same treatment that Maya and Josy have received :devilish:
Exactly. Just because one issue/barrier might get resolved doesn't mean another isn't going to crop up.

I think she might do it deliberately, to use him as some sort of patsy to deflect blame, take the heat off of herself, or perhaps even to fram for something she did. It's well within her character, even if she likes the MC.

• Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'd take equal blame, I think it'd be rotten, and whiny, to throw Derrek under the bus.
Yeah I would too, but for a while I was tossing Derek always under the bus.

That's why now I have two saves just from that one choice. Co-blame, and full blame.

I don't know like Jill said if it matters or not the shit's all on the MC anyway. Don't know if it takes points away from Derek or Jill depending on what choice was made but me being extra cautious with my Jill run I had to have one save with each choice.

I think at that point with the Ep. 6 date and the MC's confession to her really doesn't matter about who takes blame or not, but I wanted to cover my ass.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I'm only comparing as far as a side chick that plays as a important plot point in the entire story. Not as far as specifics of Leah's character.
Thank fuck. I don't think anyone can compare to the batshit character of her.

I think she might do it deliberately, to use him as some sort of patsy to deflect blame, take the heat off of herself, or perhaps even to frame for something she did. It's well within her character, even if she likes the MC.
It may be within her character now as we know her character; but as character development progresses, I foresee a more caring Quinn with more protagonist qualities than the antagonist qualities she possesses now.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

That's why now I have two saves just from that one choice. Co-blame, and full blame.

I don't know like Jill said if it matters or not the shit's all on the MC anyway. Don't know if it takes points away from Derek or Jill depending on what choice was made but me being extra cautious with my Jill run I had to have one save with each choice.

I think at that point with the Ep. 6 date and the MC's confession to her really doesn't matter about who takes blame or not, but I wanted to cover my ass.
if Wendy keeps asking for Derek, he might take the blame just to be at a safe distance from her.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah that's pretty accurate Bacchus. Not going to lie or fault you for that. But I've made my choice. But it's also I think a factor into me WANTING to see where Bella's route goes. I mean you have to get in good with her anyway to even get to Jill no matter what, so all the work is already put in, right?

Probably start the Bella path later in the week just to satisfy my curiosity.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

I played the Full CHICK yesterday and took equal blame. She said that it didn't matter since you threw the eggs at them and you were trespassing at the party, and Tybalt would have everybody at the party vouch for his version of the story.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I played the Full CHICK yesterday and took equal blame. She said that it didn't matter since you threw the eggs at them and you were trespassing at the party, and Tybalt would have everybody at the party vouch for his version of the story.
Yeah so in the end it doesn't matter. It's pretty much just morally based on throwing your best college buddy under the bus. And I guess being full CHICK perm. affinity at that point and doing that to Derek really is a dick move made by the player.

EDIT: Just removed the blame Derek save. Deep down I feel better about that. Now the blame is both on us and that's that.

Last edited:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah that's pretty accurate Bacchus. Not going to lie or fault you for that. But I've made my choice. But it's also I think a factor into me WANTING to see where Bella's route goes. I mean you have to get in good with her anyway to even get to Jill no matter what, so all the work is already put in, right?
Actually no, a full dik manwhore MC whom doesn't have Bella's appreciation can still date Jill. He just have to convinced Jill that he's a nice guy. :Kappa:

Thank fuck. I don't think anyone can compare to the batshit character of her.
For now...

The most despicable character is still the bartender.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah so in the end it doesn't matter. It's pretty much just morally based on throwing your best college buddy under the bus. And I guess being full CHICK perm. affinity at that point and doing that to Derek really is a dick move.
Just because it didn't change anything much in that scene doesn't mean it doesn't matter. The game takes stock of the choice you made and it can raise its ugly head later.

An example of that, if you don't smoke weed and fuck Quinn on the DIK mansion rooftop in episode 4, you can't tend to her cuts and fuck her in the DIK library in episode 6.

It may be a year before you find out the consequences of some of your actions in this game. :eek:

He just have to convinced Jill that he's a nice guy.
Yeah, by literally saying, "All I know is that I think I'm a nice guy." To which she replies, "That's good". Fuck me is she naive... :sneaky:

Reactions: Darkdevil66

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I definitely play the fuck out of the game.

I don't care about finding all the pixles and getting all the renders, but I sure care about exploring all the story lines and characters the game has to offer.

There's not a single character in this game that I would deliberately avoid without trialing their path first.

I keep hanging shit on Bella and her madness, but guess whose house I stayed at on my first run. The Ice Queen's! :eek:

I couldn't possibly play this game and miss 50% or more because I only had eyes for one character. The game is just too good to miss any significant aspect of it.

:D

Its technically not his fault as far as the fire. He did try to talk Derrick out if it. Derrick being Derrick is like "bro, just trust me, I got this" besides I believe Derrick will probally take the blame himself anyways, especially if the finds out about tydbol's blackmail against jill/mc, or at the least come up with some way to stop it and it be another "bro, just trust me"

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Exactly. Just because one issue/barrier might get resolved doesn't mean another isn't going to crop up.
I'll put it like that so you can probably understand better, Dragon Ball anime or manga ended when Goku was a kid? How many villains has history had? there is always a moment of peace until the new villain on duty arrives

That you believe that nothing is going to happen because you say so does not mean that DPC thinks in the same conformist way as many here

How the fuck are you going to maintain the level of this game for more than 20 episodes without having drama and getting to have a shit story like many other games

When every problem begins to explode with each LI or SG as it happens with M&J and Quinn do not come to cry here because DPC has given the warning from the first moment, that you want to ignore that warning from the beginning and believe that the game is going to Going the way you think is not going to make it a reality, even if it hurts to accept

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes