Krabgee

Feb 5, 2019
I know, but usually nurses aren't psychopaths, but Leah was.
I get where you're coming from, but profession doesn't really matters. The point of psychopaths is that they're very good at hiding it. Still, in a real world the whole accident with the MC friend would raise some concerns (the surgeries suddenly stopping working)

Firstly :ROFLMAO:

English isn't my main language and that's why I made a mistake. And I like your joke.
Don't worry, we're all friends here.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Nothing would shock me more than Quinn doing something altruistic.

Her fans love to pretend that she's a good person deep down inside who only puts up a tough front, but that's not true. Sure, she's a paper tiger who pretends to be tough and will bully anyone that allows her to, but she isn't a good person. And it's obvious when you compare her to Isabella, who is a good person with a frosty outer shell.

Isabella is notoriously cold, but she will go out of her way to help you, even if she dislikes you personally. So if you're playing a full blown DIK who got thrown out of the library by Isabella for unabashedly flirting with her, she will still take care of you after you've been pushed out into the streets naked by Quinn. Now let's compare that to how Quinn treats her best friend Riona, who she's known for years and who has been nothing but helpful to Quinn.

If we choose to have lunch with Sage and Quinn in the cafeteria, we see Riona arrive in an unusually cheerful manner. Quinn glowers at Riona resentfully and it sucks all of the energy out of Riona. The two of them go back to the sorority house to talk alone about Quinn being mugged the night before, and when Riona says that she's been feeling as if someone has been following her too. Quinn calls her ridiculous and paranoid. Riona asks why she would say that, and Quinn says that it's because Riona is nothing. Riona's advice is ignored (as it was before), and she threatens to quit helping Quinn. Quinn responds by saying that Riona can't do that because she doesn't have the brains to finish college on her own.

This is textbook emotional abuse designed to demoralize Riona and keep her dependent on Quinn. And when you combine it with the physical abuse we saw previously where Quinn struck Riona across the face for contradicting her, we see how Quinn is able to sexually exploit Riona for her own gain. So if Quinn isn't going to show any compassion or concern for her oldest friend, who would she care for? It's not Sage. Quinn isn't helping Sage with the HOTs in order to help Sage, it's to help herself by abusing Sage's trust in order to sell drugs and prostitute the HOTs without Sage's knowledge.

Trying to find examples of Quinn acting in selfless manner isn't an easy task, and it's likely impossible if you haven't spent the entire game being her obedient bootlicker. She has consistently been portrayed as a selfish and callous individual who only cares about herself, and one who enjoys making others miserable. Altruistic gestures would be the last thing I would expect to see from her. It seems that we are just supposed to feel sorry for her, simply because bad things happen to her. I suspect that she will most likely break down crying at some point, and the game will expect us to feel sorry for her and go rushing to her aid. You know, like how we had to act concerned about her when she had a nosebleed.

Back when the main character found Steve crying the in closet, we had the choice to either ask him what's wrong, or to say "Whatever. I'll leave you to sit there and cry in your corner." Quinn has done far more to antagonize the MC than Steve ever did, so why is there not a similar option for Quinn? Because she's the writer's pet and we aren't allowed to be mean to her. Sure, she tasered you in the throat until you passed out, kneed you in the balls when you refused her advances, and tormented one of your closest friends, but you still have to be nice to her because.... well, just because you have to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think bella's child theory is best suited on the base of this cleared image .
Why would bella hide a picture of james and bella's father but her child may be . . .
Hmm, perhaps because looking at James' picture makes her feel ashamed or upset just like how she feels when she knocks over her wedding picture. As for Bella's father, we know he is dead, so again it might serve as a painful reminder...especially having to look at a such a large picture every time she steps foot in her study. If it's her (dead) child, then same thing, a painful reminder. I haven't decided which one, but it could be any of the three people. I don't know who else it could be since those are the mostly significant family members who are no longer currently in her life. Generally speaking, people only hang up pictures in their home of their family or very close friends. I also think having MC as a regular visitor has something to do with Bella wanting to hide away the picture.

Now that I've found you here, I'm going to ask you a favor. I've tried to go into your profile and start a conversation and ask, but neither of them worked.

Can you enlighten us with your vast knowledge of Redheads/Gingers?

I've started a redheads / gingers competition but the number of redheads/gingers shown by the participants is not enough. I know you can increase that number a lot and show us hotter gingers. So, do you wanna help us?

https://f95zone.to/threads/ginger-redhead-competition.78086/
That looks like my kind of thread! :love:

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
The only thing that don't fit in the whole painting theory are that the boots are way too big for a child's ones. So it might be a painting of Bella's dad, for one reason or another.
It could be a kids boots, those just don't look like the kind of boots a dad would wear

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
DPC said in the last status update that he will notify us when the beta testing begins, more than 1 week has passed and the beta testing didn't begin yet. Because of this, I think the beta testing will take more than 2 weeks.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
21 yers to drink is crazy, it blows my mind. Meanwhile me and my friends with 14 years and no bear yet, could buy 4 bottles of beer and 1 of liquor in the minimarket after school and get drunk until the point of unconsiesness 4 streets ahead of our local version of the white house. No police at any point.
Feels like home.

Reactions: Heycock

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
People usually are not psychopaths for lack of sex. Also, Arieth is not a praying mantis.

I mean, I would also refuse if someone wanted to crap on me.
But her immediate reaction if mc talks to her on swiper is, "i was wondering when you would come around". She expected it because everyone's had her. Only to be turned down. That be a blow to her ego which would cause the snap. And her target? Mc......:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes