Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Big Money Cas doing IT.

I guess law school isn't panning out.
Bruh
Who said you had time to post. Put your wig and dress on and go get me my reactions or else you'll be dancing at that other bar. The one where they already kicked you out of

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Bruh
Who said you had time to post. Put your wig and dress on and go get me my reactions or else you'll be dancing at that other bar. The one where they already kicked you out of
Damn.......Sounds like someone ready to smack a bitch. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Johnyboie

Stemmyz

Apr 27, 2017
Also, for the "Chad is gay" crowd ...

View attachment 1131825

Draw your own conclusions.
Might still be a closeted gay? :censored:

No, I actually it might have been a team effort from the HOTs, with Quinn, reluctantly backed up by Riona, wanting him and Sage broken up so it would send Sage spiraling and get her depressed and asking for help from other HOTs (Sarah and Mel) to tempt him and make him cheat, which could explain the satisfied look Mel has during the break up scene as well as her being concerned for her safety as Sage could go psycho when she finds out.

(I hope this theory hasn't been made before, I didn't go through all 6k pages to find out, sorry if it has)

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
When we first meet Chad he’s a total jackass, manhandling Sage in the cafeteria, but who knows, he was trying to talk to her and she didn’t want to listen, perhaps if she listened a lot of drama could have been avoided.

Then we meet him again and he’s all up in the mc’s face about him trying to steal his girl, considering he was there before Sage sat down, and Chad would have seen that, he was just being a jackass again. Then Dawe wedgies the mc, at that point it’s war on the jocks.

Then the jocks, helmed by Chad, smash the DIK’s property because the HOTs want to party with them. They don’t own the HOTs, what kind of chauvinistic Neanderthals are they?

Then the Mc is caught snooping, but there’s no altercation with Chad at that time. Just a few other jocks hitting the floor.

Then we find out Chad is being blackmailed, and suddenly we see him as a victim? Fuck him. The next thing he does is cowardly attack the Mc (and lose - haha, beat your face in ya juice box!).

Nope, if he tries to extend an olive branch and my mc has an option, it’ll be to tell him where to stick it.

Chad is just a cheating (i.e. steroid using), loser who thinks Sage is his property and he can just attack people when he’s not getting his way. Let him burn!:devilish:

Though, placating Chad slightly may make him a useful idiot later on. Plus you send him a signal you aren't hiding behind teachers.

Reactions: shazba

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Does your guys save files look like this?
Kinda, I separate paths/afinity by page and name them all like u did.

Edit: For the ones I've done. M&j is on the first page last saved shortly after the dorm room blowup :ROFLMAO: ima have to redo it anyways because it's dik afinity...... eventually...

Last edited:
Reactions: Casmyr

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
Replaying the sixth cepisode for the first time since the release was a curious experience as there were things that bothered me then that didn't seem that big this time around, while some aspects perhaps stood out even more. However there is a decision at the end that still drove me absolutely nuts. Now, my complaints about the game would be nothing new, especially since it related to the Josie/Maya story, but I still wanted to get the rant of my chest. I did decide to put it under the spoiler just to save some space and that those just here to be positive about the game can easily skip it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Replaying the sixth cepisode for the first time since the release was a curious experience as there were things that bothered me then that didn't seem that big this time around, while some aspects perhaps stood out even more. However there is a decision at the end that still drove me absolutely nuts. Now, my complaints about the game would be nothing new, especially since it related to the Josie/Maya story, but I still wanted to get the rant of my chest. I did decide to put it under the spoiler just to save some space and that those just here to be positive about the game can easily skip it.

I thought there were sex scenes with Josy and Maya (that didn’t include the mc).

Of course they discuss the mc during those scenes, but that’s because this isn’t just a novel, it’s a game, where talking about the Mc elicits thoughts from the players that they themselves are being spoken about, so stroking the mc’s ego will result in stroking the players ego which will result in the player enjoying the game.

Also, while Maya does seem very excited about her new sexual relationship with the MC, there’s nothing surprising about that. She thought she was gay and now she’s finding out she’s bi, she loves Josy but the excitement of a new sexual relationship unfortunately often trumps that of an exisiting one.

While it may be ironic that the fathers efforts to keep Josy and Maya apart have resulted in Maya finding the Mc, that doesn’t diminish Maya’s love for Josy, the only options so far are for Maya and Josy to stay as a couple or for them to include the mc, so it just leads to another relationship that the father would have issues with.

An important point here is the father shouldn’t try to control his adult daughter’s relationships. That’s not to say that parents shouldn’t dispense advice to their adult children, but they shouldn’t control them.

Last edited:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

I thought there were sex scenes with Josy and Maya (that didn’t include the mc).

Of course they discuss the mc during those scenes, but that’s because this isn’t just a novel, it’s a game, where talking about the Mc elicits thoughts from the players that they themselves are being spoken about, so stroking the mc’s ego will result in stroking the players ego which will result in the player enjoying the game.

While it may be ironic that the fathers efforts to keep Josy and Maya apart have resulted in Maya finding the Mc, that doesn’t diminish Maya’s love for Josy, the only options so far are for Maya and Josy to stay as a couple or for them to include the mc, so it just leads to another relationship that the father would have issues with.

The key here is the father shouldn’t try to control his adult daughter’s relationships. That’s not to say that parents should dispense advice to their adult children, but they shouldn’t control them.

Can I just say it’s nice to have an interesting topic raised here. This thread has been spiraling in a bad way for a while now.
I will also add the fact that Maya isn't really into dudes. Mc is the only exception. Also as far as pda, most of what you see of Maya and josy(aside from mc being involved) is among people their trying to hide the fact that they are together from.
The flashback of Maya and josy also shows the kinda girl she is, if you notice its josy that instigates affection as well as mc in their interactions. these two facts show she a more reserved, shy kinda girl.

(And this is coming from someone who is not a Maya or Josy fanboy.)

Edit: these characters are multilayered(more so than most other avns out there) so you kinda have to dig into them to see all the layers.

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Great thought. It's a discussion between narrative and "realism". I think the author has increasingly gone for drama rather than keeping certain things within what may or may not happen in real life. What's worse, is that most of those decisions are made just with Maya and her story, we rely almost exclusively on suspension of disbelief.
I am not going to try to defend the story by comparing it with personal experiences, not even to defend it with the logic of the universe that DPC created. I find it more interesting to write how much we can allow ourselves to believe that what happens can happen, believing first in the good work of the author, and then trying to believe in the logic imposed by the story.
Once we can believe that this universe is "alive", then we can believe that while the MC is away, the life of the LI, side girl or even all the other male characters, goes on, and in that goes on things that would be normal for men and women of that age.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes