Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Same. Would Jill be more mad at Bella or MC? or both equally?
Honestly, Bella and Jill reminds me so much of Melissa and Megan from AL. Jill is the shy, sweet girl who falls head-over-heels for the MC (Megan) and Bella is the broken woman who has all but blocked herself from physical and emotional intimacy but then begins to open up to the MC and falls for him (Melissa). Jill, also like Megan, is caring and compassionate person, especially when it concerns her best friend who she's very close to.

So, whilst I'll often say that DPC won't repeat things they did in AL, Bella and Jill feels a little bit like it could be a repeat of Melissa and Megan, with Jill not only being OK with the MC and Bella getting it on because she can see the positive change in Bella and is happy about it, but she'll also be supportive of it. I could be wrong and Jill will go in the totally opposite direction, but it really does feel quite similar to AL.

Even Jill who admitted she expected some competition probably would be shocked if she found out what the MC had been up to. My guess is she wouldn’t condemn him but she would probably decide he’s not the guy for her.
Or perhaps, once she becomes comfortable with sex, she might like having a guy with that kind of experience since he must be doing something right if he's able to satisfy that many ladies. ;)

There is evidence that Maya and Quinn had sex
Oh FFS, dalli. :FacePalm:

Btw is beta testing done with the whole game or just the updated section?
I think they just test the new episode, but then sometimes things in the previous episodes are changed so they probably have to test all that too.

Can someone please tell me what time story happens? Like all of it so far in a couple days, weeks, months? Thank you.
Its been about 3 weeks. Someone had a timeline up in the thread a while ago.
The full 3 week timeline of what the MC gets up to can be found here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh Lord. :rolleyes: :FacePalm:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

View attachment 1137712
Looks like it could be a "come hither"/"fuck me" stare. :unsure: Even the fact that she looks a bit nervous and embarassed kind of adds to that. :sneaky:

Also, since this the final preview, that's means no Maya preview. :cry: DPC really is trying to make us Maya fans worry. :oops:

Actually she's putting them on as she has just came out of the water, look at her skin it's all wet ;)
If she's been out running, that would account for the wet skin and now she's wanting to cool off. :sneaky:

I think this is the same outfit she wears in the "I went running" cluck. The cluck should be posted as an alibi for Tyballs, but in reality she went on a date with MC.
Could be. Sounds possible. Question is, does it only happen for those who had the date in Ep 6?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You know, I think I'm coming around to the idea this might be Tybalt following Jill to the pond and "surprising" her. She gets out of the water embarrassed and pulls on her clothes as was stated.

If it's not Tybalt and is in fact MC, then he meets up with Jill at the pond in secret. They start making out and MC pulls out one of Jill's titties. He starts sucking/groping (per the poll). Jill stops him (of course) and they get out of the water and awkwardly put on their clothes.

A third possibility is that Tybalt follows Jill to the pond and spys or interrupts MC and Jill in the water.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Honestly, Bella and Jill reminds me so much of Melissa and Megan from AL. Jill is the shy, sweet girl who falls head-over-heels for the MC (Megan) and Bella is the broken woman who has all but blocked herself from physical and emotional intimacy but then begins to open up to the MC and falls for him (Melissa). Jill, also like Megan, is caring and compassionate person, especially when it concerns her best friend who she's very close to.

So, whilst I'll often say that DPC won't repeat things they did in AL, Bella and Jill feels a little bit like it could be a repeat of Melissa and Megan, with Jill not only being OK with the MC and Bella getting it on because she can see the positive change in Bella and is happy about it, but she'll also be supportive of it. I could be wrong and Jill will go in the totally opposite direction, but it really does feel quite similar to AL.
I think Jill would be happy if someone would just get Tybalt the hell away from her. She obviously has no interest in him. He's only still around because shes too nice to tell him to fuck off. And I find it hard to believe that Bella being happy would make Jill unhappy unless the MC completely leads Jill down the primrose path and then he chooses Bella. That would make anyone unhappy. THen she might stab him with the cake knife in his sleep. It's the quiet ones you have to watch.

Nov 12, 2020
You know, I think I'm coming around to the idea this might be Tybalt following Jill to the pond and "surprising" her. She gets out of the water embarrassed and pulls on her clothes as was stated.

If it's not Tybalt and is in fact MC, then he meets up with Jill at the pond in secret. They start making out and MC pulls out one of Jill's titties. He starts sucking/groping (per the poll). Jill stops him (of course) and they get out of the water and awkwardly put on their clothes.

A third possibility is that Tybalt follows Jill to the pond and spys or interrupts MC and Jill in the water.
This is a POV picture of Jill which means MC is in the scene.
DPC never uses this particular camera angle when it involves around other characters. So no Tybalt here.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Must be expensive makeup.:ROFLMAO:
Or... wait... maybe... she’s a real raccoon? :unsure:
It's tattooed on :oops:

This is a POV picture of Jill which means MC is in the scene.
DPC never uses this particular camera angle when it involves around other characters. So no Tybalt here.
Good point. The fact that Jill broadcasts her "run" makes me think Tybalt will at least follow her and catch the two lovebirds in the act maybe. :unsure:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019

One thing is for certain. That is not a "come hither" look. That is a, "You weren't supposed to see me like this!", look.

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
Looks like it could be a "come hither"/"fuck me" stare. :unsure: Even the fact that she looks a bit nervous and embarassed kind of adds to that. :sneaky:

Also, since this the final preview, that's means no Maya preview. :cry: DPC really is trying to make us Maya fans worry. :oops:

If she's been out running, that would account for the wet skin and now she's wanting to cool off. :sneaky:

Could be. Sounds possible. Question is, does it only happen for those who had the date in Ep 6?
I think yes. On Jill part if you chose Sage, in ep 7 MC will try to find out why she is avoiding him. If you went with Jill, you will get this date instead.

Reactions: kazaf

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Like I mentioned earlier, I don't think Tibbs cares about Jill's intent anymore. He's blackmailing her, and he knows it. He's past Jill coming around, now he's forcing it.

The very fact that he's blackmailing her now throws out any potential of Jill coming around to him, beyond some stockholm syndrome shit. So now, he's getting what he wants, his way. Which brings us back to "start small, normalize, increase.

The key point to all this that you're missing, felice, and this is the answer to all your "but it won't work" questions: Tibbs is a fucking moron.
In fact Tybalt is not blackmailing her. He has declared himself ready to intercede to avoid the lawsuit without asking for anything in return. He has advised her to stop seeing MC (and in consideration of what Mc has done anyway the advice is legitimate) and has complained about how he doesn't feel appreciated by Jill for all he has done for her.

Is moral blackmail, but he never threatened anything.

If he had avoided lying in my opinion Tybalt would have won, if he had accused Mc of compromising the Preps fundraising what could have been said to him?

it is only that lie that hands victory to MC: there was no fire.

Then Tybalt can try anything with Jill as he is a moron, but as he has no chance of success it is meaningless.
Depends on what was done. Typically one doesn't leave unless it was something big. Even if its a huge fight, its over something big or their relationship is just dysfunctional and thats not healthy either.
betrayal is a common occurrence in a couple, but I would not say it is painless, many relationships end with the first open betrayal.

Reactions: jaden_yuki
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes