Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I rather DPC being focus on delievering a quality game, and I understand he not wanting any background noise regarding how he tells his story, than answering the multitude of ridiculous questions that fly by his inbox, really. I can only imagine the amount of non-sense he gets from horny people asking for NTR and Alabama.
Sure, but like I said before, then delegate the message filtering to mods if it's such a chore. Again, this is part of your job as a patron developer. Saying I'm too busy for it would be like someone at a regular job saying oh I don't really want to answer my work e-mails because it takes time away from my main job of paying invoices or whatever. No. Answering work e-mails is as much your job as anything else you do on the clock. For DPC, patron/discord is as much a part of his 18-hr day as writing the story, creating renders, searching for music, etc.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
You and whoever Fappy posted about have something in common
We are banned? yeah but I was a fool ( i didnt do anything wrong xd, i didnt leak anything hahaa )

Fappy at least he sent you a message, I had to talk to his admins/mods, with our beloved N7 included. :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: jaden_yuki

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I know others have answered this for you, but I don't think they've done it justice.

To say, "Envy from the Pink Rose" isn't anywhere near enough of an answer.

If you're saying you don't know who Nicole is, it means you didn't chat with this woman on Swyper (twice), meet up with her at MacAllen's Bar and make out with her on your birthday, then go home to her place with Sandy and fuck both of their brains out in arguably the best threesome in the game so far. I know you didn't do this, because if you did, you would not be here asking, "Who the fuck is Nicole"!

No, you are most definitely not the only one!

The game straddles a number of genres, and depending on your taste, you may find it spot on, or you may find it unconvincing.

Ever watched Scooby-Doo? It usually involves a fun but somewhat serious mystery which the gang solves and explains at the end. The clues are there and it's fun to guess them. At the same time, you have Scoobs and Shaggy doing some insanely stupid shit that usually plays out for the best by the end, and they often eat more than their body weights combined in hot dogs, hamburgers or who knows what.

That's kinda how you need to interpret some of the scenes in this game. Some are serious, some are crazy. Does a toothbrush really make a loud pop when you pull it out of your ass? I don't want to know, but I laughed. Can a student throw a can of soda at a teacher and run away taunting her? Not in the real world. Does it matter? No. Is it fun. Yes. Can you dig it? That's down to you.

The only time I can remember her telling him off was very mild (on Rooster):

Jill: "Did you just flag Fuckface's post as harassment?"
Tybalt: "No, that wasn't me. What do you say to my proposal?"
Jill: "It's my cluck. I can see that it was you. Please, be nice to people I care about."

I'm pretty sure Tybalt is smitten with Jill. His goofy efforts to get her attention, and the things like him getting caught in the background of Jill's Rooster post perving on her when she's sunbathing. He wasn't doing that for prestigious reasons...

Think about it, a buxom babe is staying in your dorm and you see her on a regular basis, you'd start to enjoy meeting up with her. Look at all the people here smitten with her just from playing this game! If she put out, and didn't look hideous from time-to-time, even more players would be on team Jill. :sneaky:

I don't think Lily fucks with Quinn the way Quinn fucks with others.

Quinn enjoys making people feel uncomfortable for the sake of it.

Lily was just calling Quinn out on things she deserved to be called out on.

I've said it before, but the HOTs would benefit from a person like Lily in a position of authority; she cares for the girls well-being, just like she does at the Pink Rose.

Unless you go around sticking your finger up her ass (I know it's tempting), she's a sweet girl.

Yes, I played a total pussy run once (skipped through a lot of dialogue though), just kept the mc's head down and studied hard. He saw less tail than Magnar!

Lots of people are commenting on what's going on with Jill's expression.

She does look a little pissed, but I would be pretty annoyed if it's another scene with her and Tybalt and she's fallen in the water and she's removing her clothes to get them dry. :rolleyes:

My take is that it's a look of determination. She's got a plan for the mc and she means to see it through, she's decided to take the relationship to the next level, and this romantic spot by the river is just the right location to set the mood. :love: Oh shit, was that a pig I just saw flying overhead?

Yep, can totally see that happening. :LOL:

Tybalt tries to paint it like it's all Trent's fault and he (Tybalt) is doing his best to help Jill out and all (we obviously know it's bullshit but Jill falls for it). But the final words in the conversation are 100% blackmail:

Tybalt: "Well, I can make sure we drop all of it. For you."
Tybalt: "No lawsuits, no police reports, no nothing..."
Tybalt: "And, in return, maybe you could do a few things that are right, for me?"
Jill: "Yes, of course. What are they?"

Jill you big-boobed, dumb bitch! :rolleyes:
Damn, i think i remember talking to her in swipe but i never met her, and i didn't know about the threesome.

And yes, i think you are right with your... Scooby doo example. I mean, some people say that Maya isn't a good option because she lied to the MC, i don't say that it's justified but... In the chapter 6 we see a scene of maya explaining something about her father forbidding her to meet Josy again, we can take that scene as a perfect catalyst for Maya's actions (and also Josy's) during the course of where we did not know they were together, faced with such pressure the two did not know what to do, they were young and... We all make mistakes, so they got carried away when they met the protagonist and it was he who would give them the support they needed... That usually happens a lot. That is why I say, I found a justification in that part, also why I say that you should not judge a book by its cover without really knowing what happened.

Although maybe I'm thinking too much about a game.

Reactions: shazba and dalli_x

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Sure, but like I said before, then delegate the message filtering to mods if it's such a chore. Again, this is part of your job as a patron developer. Saying I'm too busy for it would be like someone at a regular job saying oh I don't really want to answer my work e-mails because it takes time away from my main job of paying invoices or whatever. No. Answering work e-mails is as much your job as anything else you do on the clock. For DPC, patron/discord is as much a part of his 18-hr day as writing the story, creating renders, searching for music, etc.
I manage 3,500 people. I delegate a specific amount of time per day to answering emails, otherwie that's all I would be doing all day. When everything is a priority nothing is a priority. You have to discriminate.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So this happens on the same morning that Jill started cleaning her room.
1115526_media_Ew6e6RNWUAUW2yk.jpg 1159383_final_preview.jpg
We just have to know the most important thing how she went from being happy to being angry was it something from Tybalt or is it because she knows about the MC and Isabella :unsure:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Gladheim

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I know "Jill is your aunt" is a dead meme and I personally don't believe it at all but I was replaying and can't help but notice during Birthday Date with Jill, MC never specifically said his mom died during his birth to Jill, only "my birthday is related to what happened to her" or something like that, compared to nursing Sage route where MC straight up said "she died during childbirth". We all know how phrasing/wording can impact future scene in this game. Im just putting it out there, I don't know why MC didn't flat out said her mom died during childbirth to Jill.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Got a feeling this is going to be a Sage/Jill focused episode (Which is goooooood) (Hopefully some Bella love to) :whistle:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
There are plenty of examples of people from this very thread getting banned for one single minor incident (such as asking a simple question about a render). If it were just one person I'd probably call bullshit too, but there are many banned patrons here. Going straight to the ban hammer for the slightly infraction is not the way to go.
Renders are paid patron material and people are sharing them publicly. I'm sure he is thrilled about that. I'm not trying to take sides or put words into anyone's mouth here. I don't know DPC. I don't know anyone here. All I can base my opinion on is the way a lot of people post here. If they post the same way on his discord I can see why they get banned. There's a time, a place, and a manner for everything. His discord is probably not the best time and place to be a troll, a nuisance, or a jackass. I have never said anything on his discord. Not one word. Everything I need to know I get form reading.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I manage 3,500 people. I delegate a specific amount of time per day to answering emails, otherwie that's all I would be doing all day. When everything is a priority nothing is a priority. You have to discriminate.
Yes, but you're agreeing with me that it is still part of your job. Prioritizing your daily work tasks is a part of everyone's routine, but saying I don't have time for e-mails because a customer may ask a dumb question or say something I don't like is not a valid excuse for ignoring the task or outright axing people.

Renders are paid patron material and people are sharing them publicly. I'm sure he is thrilled about that. I'm not trying to take sides or put words into anyone's mouth here. I don't know DPC. I don't know anyone here. All I can base my opinion on is the way a lot of people post here. If they post the same way on his discord I can see why they get banned. There's a time, a place, and a manner for everything. His discord is probably not the best time and place to be a troll, a nuisance, or a jackass. I have never said anything on his discord. Not one word. Everything I need to know I get form reading.
Let's not conflate different offenses. If you're attacking people on discord or openly sharing private renders then yeah, the ban hammer is coming. I'm talking about banning people for asking questions, sharing ideas or theories. Banning those people is...smh.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Yes, but you're agreeing with me that it is still part of your job. Prioritizing your daily work tasks is a part of everyone's routine, but saying I don't have time for e-mails because a customer may ask a dumb question or say something I don't like is not a valid excuse for ignoring the task or outright axing people.

Let's not conflate different offenses. If you're attacking people on discord or openly sharing private renders then yeah, the ban hammer is coming. I'm talking about banning people for asking questions, sharing ideas or theories. Banning those people is...smh.
If all he's banning people for is ideas he dislikes then, yes, I agree that's idiotic. The gaming world is not an echo chamber.

Reactions: OneShotKiller
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes