drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I swiped up on Ida at first not really paying attention to the fatty in the back. Then I quickly figured out I was being bamboozled. Then later on, I saw another pic of the cutie friend and swiped up... FUCKING ORCA GOT ME AGAIN!
Damn dude, not only did you get catfished once(which was pretty obvious) but twice..... :ROFLMAO:
Edit: with the same pictures.....

• Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Stemmyz

Apr 27, 2017
Damn dude, not only did you get catfished once(which was pretty obvious) but twice..... :ROFLMAO:
Edit: with the same pictures.....
I swiped up both times, I'm expecting we'll get a scene or at the very least a conversation with the real Misha and she's cute so...
Playing the long game ;)

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
My favorite in this game, Jill Milay, is a kind and mature woman who knows what she wants. The truth is a little naive but not stupid, beautiful and caring, although she has one more bad trait besides naivety and this is the salvation of poor puppies such as gg and God forbid he gets into a clever freak he will divorce her in two brushes
images (7).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Stemmyz

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
nah you haven't played A wife and mother. See you in 2025 for its first sex scene
I refuse to play a game that makes me out to be
Im going to be brutally honest but I mean this with the utmost respect...

Jill is extremely attractive.

What you made looks like a man in drag.
I think you missed the point. It couldn't have taken DPC very long to design these characters. And he knows what he is doing.

I don't. I just used a few shortcuts I know from other programs. :)

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
I think you missed the point. It couldn't have taken DPC very long to design these characters. And he knows what he is doing.

I don't. I just used a few shortcuts I know from other programs.
I was just shit posting

Truthfully shit posting in that instance, that really did look like a man in makeup and a wig, would check for a bulge in the club if that render walked up to me 10/10

but still shit posting

im just here to get these jokes off I can be safely ignored

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I think it's more about posing the models and stuff. The facial expressions are sometimes pretty blatant, but often quite subtle which is cool, and would take some time.

I don't play enough of these games to see recurring characters, but I imagine it would be pretty jarring. I think the doctor from CoBD is the same base model as Jill, but there's been enough tweaks to differentiate them.

Personally I don't mind any of the characters, flaws and all. People get a little bit carried away (although I know a lot of it is in jest) at things like Maya's goblin features, Jill's alien smile and all that, but it's just a bit of fun. I'd hate it if all the characters were completely flawless models who look great in any situation (they are mostly already a bunch of stunning girls).

To me, the perceived personalities (which is weird, I think it must be something we subconsciously attribute to them) make them more enjoyable than purely their looks. So spending an eternity to get the models perfect wouldn't enhance the game much more.
Yes, but the Doctor from CoBD is hotter than Jill.
I was just shit posting

Truthfully shit posting in that instance, that really did look like a man in makeup and a wig, would check for a bulge in the club if that render walked up to me 10/10

but still shit posting

im just here to get these jokes off I can be safely ignored
Oh, I kind of figured that but it's disappointing to find out that someone has over ten thousand patrons and put that little effort into the characters. I mean Maya's skin really dos look like an unbaked cookie. It's not pretty.

Reactions: Ilhares and shazba

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I have another question: When we almost had sex with Sage during that one party, Jacob warned us it will reach fast soon to Chad and then he said it will also reach soon to someone else before being cut by MC. I wonder who Jacob is referring to. Anyone knows?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I have another question: When we almost had sex with Sage during that one party, Jacob warned us it will reach fast soon to Chad and then he said it will also reach soon to someone else before being cut by MC. I wonder who Jacob is referring to. Anyone knows?
Still a mystery.

My guess is one of her parents is a teacher or staff member we have yet to see. Shit, could be the dean for all we know.

Reactions: SpearOfReigns
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes