ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
the greatest dramatic effect would be if a HOTs got pregnant, it seems to me that Camilla is one of those for whom we cannot choose whether to come in or out.

if it wasn't for Neil's constant warnings I'd say there won't be any pregnancies... but at this point I'd say it could even be among the standard endings with any LI :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
the first sex scene with Jill, she get so in to it, she demand to cum inside of her, and boom, she got pregnant. perfect fairy tale for all Jill fans, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the first sex scene with Jill, she get so in to it, she demand to cum inside of her, and boom, she got pregnant. perfect fairy tale for all Jill fans, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
if it happens in the last chapter it doesn't make much difference...:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

with all the LIs, it would still be a pretty big deal.

with Jill we'd have to deal with the plethora of lawyers for the prenuptial agreement

With Bella, we'll be in every paper in the country.

With Maya we could solve the free tuition problem.

With Josy all we have to do is call him Tommy.....

With Sage we'll make Jade a grandmother... maybe:D

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Then that's on her.
If she couldn't make up her mind at the time then she sure as fuck didn't have to give the MC any ideas about pursuing others.
Oh, I agree. It's her fault for encouraging the MC to go after Quinn. I'm just saying I doubt she would still be thrilled if the MC is pursuing Quinn while fucking her. She probably assumes he's a one woman man.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Oi did I miss an afternoon purge or something, this place is nice and clean for a Sunday. Good job kids.

Speaking of kids, who do you think will be first girl pregnant?
By mc? Honestly, it's probally going to be quinn, sage or sara. (Decending order of chance) Considering there's the most chance there.
By someone else, aerith.:sick:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Since this thread moves way to fast with giberish talk. :LOL:

View attachment 1145347

The release dates for Episode 7 - True Colors are as follows:

+$25 tiers: Friday, April 23
+$10 tiers: Monday, April 26

$5 tier: Friday, May 7 (Patch only. Requires v0.6.0 or v0.6.1.)

DIKs! The wait is almost over!

Beta testing has yielded great results and helped the episode get more polished than it was.

There are still some kinks to work out, and after that, there's the general preparation for release left on my end; but today, I'm feeling confident that I can deliver on this release date.

If you plan to play the game on the release day, I advise you to download the full game before release and then download the smaller patch during release day.

This will get you playing the game faster as servers will be stressed during this time.

The estimated download size for v0.7.0 is 14.5 GB for the full game and 4.1 GB for the patch.

I've tried my best only to include what's necessary for the patch, and, as always, my content is compressed and lossless.

You can only patch versions v0.6.0 and v0.6.1 from my Patreon page. As always, the Patreon version isn't compatible with Steam.

If you're unsure about how to patch the game, you can save yourself the headache and download the full game at release.

I hope you will enjoy this release, and a thank you to all for sticking with me through the development.

Your patience and the trust you put in me make me stay focused and healthy.

This project is only possible because of your support.

Let the countdown begin!

Love

Dr PinkCake
Not going to lie, this is earlier than i expected.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
They're talking about maya and MC relationship. No one knows Maya is a lesbian, at that point MC moves in because of the fight with maya, if sage assumed something was that they(maya and MC) broke up or something
Then that would be the MC's fault for not telling Sage the truth about the situation.

Everyone in this game is a damn liar. :censored:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes