Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
" Others: UPDATE (0.7.0->0.7.1) - UNMODIFIED COMPRESSED* - Math101 Bugfix - Torrent "

What is this ?

gruuls

May 12, 2017
Can someone tell me where to find Number 1 for the pack quest, and how to do Jacobs Wingman optional task?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So did anyone figure out which drinks work best for each girl? Got Josy's and Riona (which lead to a threesome with Riona and Camilla). Quinn seemed happy with what I got her, but feel like I could of done better. Sage refused my drink though lol.

So anyone figure out which drinks are best for each yet?

CC15BC

Dec 28, 2019
So did anyone figure out which drinks work best for each girl? Got Josy's and Riona (which lead to a threesome with Riona and Camilla). Quinn seemed happy with what I got her, but feel like I could of done better. Sage refused my drink though lol.

So anyone figure out which drinks are best for each yet?
just whiskey, dont add anything

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
any fix to ep 7 crash after josy say so where do i go? both option also crash the game.. 10gb+ plus the patch, no mod.. or do i need to redownload the whole 10gb +

edited: found the fix in few pages, and to mr.know-it-all and too smart to answer people and just say people cant find answer and blah blah blah .. u do know how many pages and spam the tread have?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes