• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
It happened to me too. But it opened it eventually. Don't click on anything when your screen shows "Loading" in the bottom right corner with pics of main girls. It takes like 30 seconds to load, then the loading screen will close, and renpy app will open.
sadly it didnt work i waited 5 min didnt touch anything and nothing happened. oh well. Thank you for trying to help though.

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Hey Guys!

The update is finally here and I'm having a blast!

Now, I don't know if it has been posted already (probably, but I don't want to search manually and when using the search tool, it gives me unrelevant posts)

Do you guys have the location of the buttons for the quest?

EDIT: thank you kind man right above my post!:D

Reactions: malikshabazz

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
Lol, so I decompressed and decompiled the code to see why it was crashing, and there is an anti-cheat check where it's crashing for everyone:

Code:
js "So...where do I go?"
if cheatcat != "" or def_cheat != "":
    python:
        renpy.quit()
I can't find where either of these variables were set for me, but opening the developer console and setting both "cheatcat" and "def_cheat" back to "", let me pass.

EDIT: I checked Scrappy's Walkthrough Mod, and they are being set there.
Where is the developer console?

D

Deleted member 3352948

I need help with many things: How do I get the guy off of Heather's bed, is it possible to speak with Sarah and Melanie, is there more stuff to talk about with Elena, is it possible to find out who invited Chad, how so I get more conversation with Jacob, how do I get Quinn to talk to me, and how do I get Becky to hook up?

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Spoiler filled observations and commentary, read and comment at your own risk:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Disclaimer: Due to never actually keeping the VIP pass even on my most DIKish save routes, I did not see any Madame content. I'll leave the commentary on that to you guys.

alexmarese

Apr 29, 2020
I need help with many things: How do I get the guy off of Heather's bed, is it possible to speak with Sarah and Melanie, is there more stuff to talk about with Elena, is it possible to find out who invited Chad, how so I get more conversation with Jacob, how do I get Quinn to talk to me, and how do I get Becky to hook up?
Just talk to everyone.

Talk with Heather about Chad first and came back after finding the guy in her bed and you will have the option to tell her.

No hook up with Becky.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes