raidenwestler

Aug 27, 2019
Bruh I had a seperate playthrough saved and apparently it just overwrote the saves to be the same as my other game so I dont have any bella route stuff this update....

qqqtommyboy

Nov 5, 2020
Josy crash :/ Playing the game all over again might be ok, but where do i find the files to delete ? :D I downloaded fresh 15gb and its still fucked up, cant find it on the drive

danangdew

Sep 3, 2019
Josy crash :/ Playing the game all over again might be ok, but where do i find the files to delete ? :D I downloaded fresh 15gb and its still fucked up, cant find it on the drive
there are 2 saves folder
1 in ur being a dik folder->game->saves
1 in C:\Users\(ur username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Being a DIK folder

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
This episode is a fresh breath of air for me. The last episode did nothing for me I had nothing to say about it. Now this episode without moving the plot much further along; focused on characters and their problem, motivation, secrets, and ambitions. I haven't played everything yet, but I can say that this episode is one of the best DPC created.

danangdew

Sep 3, 2019
If anyone's game crashes while talking to Josy at the beginning of ep7, It's not a crash. DPC did a check If you used the cheat mod while playing the game.

Fix:
- First unlock the console somehow.
(Easiest way is to download unren: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/)
- Open the console with Shift + o
- Type in: cheatcat="" , then press enter
- Type in: def_cheat="" , then press enter

You have to do this with every save file you use.

Sorry if this information was already mentioned before.
it works
sorry for not checking prev posts

Reactions: Dr Krieger
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes