Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
as soon as i launch the game it shows a picture of the game and crashes, version 0.6.1 works just fine
I didn't have a problem even with my other modded saves. Are you touching anything when the game picture loads up? when I launch the game I get a fullscreen pic of the game for about 20 seconds before the game starts and not touching the keyboard or mouse for that time it goes away and the game loads normally.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
ok let me research other people asking the same question multiple times and not getting one answer:)
I have etremely minimal knowledge when it comes to computers working with files or any of the sort BUT I read pleanty of post and followed instructions to the tea and I fixed my game it was crashing the min I loaded any save file so I installed the mod fix detector from the front page then I also did the unren console command and added the codes works like a charm if you allow your self to be self sufficient

Last edited:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
you need spaces either side of the = mark. Try again with that.
I know, i've tried both ways of typing that into the console. I'm not new to this stuff. I've used the unren and did the manual setting of the console through the rpy file from changing false to true. None of it's working.

TripleH14

Jul 20, 2017
I have etremely minimal knowledge when it comes to computers working with files or any of the sort BUT I read pleanty of post and followed instructions to the tea and I fixed my game it was crashing the min I loaded any save file so I installed the mod fix detector from the front page then I also did the unren console command and added the codes works like a charm if you allow your self to be self suffuciant
if you would've done your research before typing this you would've seen that I posted a comment not too long ago stating that I can't even get to the console command because the game crashes before it. also this fix here is for another issue not the one I'm having.

definitelymaybe

Aug 22, 2016
Anyone know how to solve a crash were the new phone tutorial won't start? Also one were during the first free roam the game crashes when I click on Jody or the guitar?

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Pretty good update overall. I definitely enjoy the character moments a lot more than the plot since it tends to be pretty tropey from time to time. It seems we're going to be at a more brisk pace in terms of pacing in the story, so that's already a huge improvement from episodes 5 and 6 which tended to slog a lot. I'm a little concerned about the branching elements of the game because ever since episode 6 it's been a bit contrived at times in my opinion. Some moments make sense, but others feel like an attempt to give the impression of different paths when really it's just going from point A to B with 2 or 3 things missing depending on usually very mundane choices. Not bad in small doses, but it makes replayability a bit of a drag since you're not getting a different experience, just a slightly different topping. For me at least, it usually leads to skipping over like 90% of the stuff I've already been through to get to the 10% I didn't see that usually doesn't change much in terms of context. The balance between choice and story just has to feel a bit more natural and I hope as the game goes on we'll see that get improved. The only other gripe is that the free roam events are feeling more bloated as they go on. Maybe I'm just dumb, but I still have trouble navigating through them and a lot of the tasks can be esoteric which makes it hard to be through. Like most everyone on here, I admire DPC for the ambition and sheer scale he's making this game compared to others; but I can't help but feel like some of the game mechanics, graphics, side tasks, and even some renders/additional animations are not really needed for the overall experience and just kind of make the game a bit too cramped with unnecessary things. Still, I'm intrigued to see where the story goes and the scenes are always top-notch. If we really are getting like 15+ more episodes then I'd love to see the game improve as time goes on and not get too focused on the scope when what really matters are the great characters and relationships.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 29, 2020
Pervy_Sage17 if you previously used scrappy mod on v0.6.1 you need to also...

Download the MOD FIX in the OP here
Put the MOD FIX and the attached 00dirtycheater (unlocks console without need of unren) in your "game" folder,
load the game,
load your save,
SHIFT+O to open console
type cheatcat = "" [hit Enter/return to go to next line of console]
type def_cheat = "" [press esc to exit console]
when I click your attachment it just opens up a new page. Same as when you click on an image like bellow.
Screenshot (74).png
So how pray tell do I put this into my game file? What am I missing?

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
anyone know who is clara? haha i can't click anything in living room aside from reona & camila, whiskey and josie & sage.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes