MikeRU

May 10, 2018
Game crashes without any message when i talk to josy in my room in the last update, anyone else?
Now what you should do:

1. Download the mod error fix from the game thread (You might not need this step)
  2. Use unren to enable developer console
  3. Load your save and press SHIFT+O
  4. type cheatcat = ""
  5. type def_cheat = ""

Reactions: ZokiPl and P.T.

Igor277

Oct 16, 2018
Ok, after night with Josy I got 3 scenes and the last one locked in this new episode, what I've misssing? What girls are there?

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I wonder if this game will hae violence like Acting Lessons.. how interesting would it be if one of the characters got in a car accident, or was beat up badly, or shot? Right now the game is fluffy but I hope it gets edgy and real.

Hinterhälter

Oct 13, 2019
Game crashes without any message when i talk to josy in my room in the last update, anyone else?
It's after the "So .. Where do i go"
Got the same problem but havent been able to identify what causing it. I think it might be if you used the mod beforehand.

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
I wonder if this game will hae violence like Acting Lessons.. how interesting would it be if one of the characters got in a car accident, or was beat up badly, or shot? Right now the game is fluffy but I hope it gets edgy and real.
Not that would call it 'violence' but there is plenty of beating up.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
question for all you people talking about your time in V0.7.0
What the hell kinda voodoo alien technology internet you guys using?
My options are get it downloaded in 3 days up to 65 days.
Mega- about 2 days (cause I aint paying a monthly fee)
FileMail- 65 days
AnonFile- 7 days
and GoFile- 32 days
Use MEGA, but create a free account, if you don't have one, yet. Install the MEGA application and start the game download after opening the MEGA application. That way, the download will be stable, won't fail and will be the fastest of all providers. That is, in my opinion.

halfdeadgod

Jan 7, 2018
does someone have a persistent file with everything unlocked at the end of ep 7 and would be kind enough to post it? thanks a bunch

Rei132

Mar 8, 2020
if i dled the patch from 5.0 to 6.1 can i still apply the 7.0 patch on top of that? if so where do i extract the patch, into the 6.1 patch folder?

P.T.

Dec 7, 2019
Now what you should do:

1. Download the mod error fix from the game thread (You might not need this step)
  2. Use unren to enable developer console
  3. Load your save and press SHIFT+O
  4. type cheatcat = ""
  5. type def_cheat = ""
That worked, thanks

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes