JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader : check image folder game/images/season2/ep7/pink_rose Files "ep7_viproom21.jpg" thru "ep7_viproom27.jpg" are corrupt on my end. Same on yours? Regards.
The images are there, you can try the fix i posted in the compressed post, since this game took 12 hours to compress review them will take time, and i'm still uploading the compressed to workupload

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
- The middle-mouse button now brings up the in-game phone and can be used to close any children menu of the phone.
So we cant use middle mouse button for hiding text anymore? :cautious: Pressing ''h'' is pretty hard with just one hand you know :LOL:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For saves .. the rule of thumb is to start the game, go forward until autosaves kick in -
ta daa! Your saves folder just got created into your game folder.
Can someone help me abt save file? where do i paste the files.
I dont have time but i wonder =) . Please send full unlocked gallery save files?
Then copy + paste them saves you want in there, overwrite if needed, launch game and go forth!
All them saves including the persistent are in the OP, do check thta out.

Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
Is there a way to download this game?
Filemail download takes 31-72 days , Anonfile gets stuck all the time, MEGA demands a special program and then bans your next downloads for weeks and gofile demands to save personal information about you.

SVScomics offers the option to download this game in less than 2 weeks download time, not really an alternative.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes