Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
hi guys, im wondering, what do you think about bella's ''take the ring off'' scene? i got this scene when im on dik playthrough but i saw some comments from other players like ''i cant get that scene even im on chick way'' etc... what is the scene releated with? what do you think?
I got it in a full chick path, in which I didn't slap or hit Tybalt with the tennis ball, stayed at her house when Josy arrived and had her scene on episode 7. Also painted her fence and watered her plants.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
If you are with Maya and Josy, Quinn won't like you. You'll probably need her scene from episode 6, too.
Dont know about all that but Ive been deep sea diving all chics in my playthrough no one is locked out Im guessing Ill probably loose everyone too hell with it. Oh and Jill didnt cry I didnt take pic on Tybalt phone and Bella didnt reject me Maya, Josy, Quinn, Jade, Sage is still active only Cathy BJ is a permanent deal breaker that determains whether you lose or keep one of the girls just like Being a Rockstar but so far no other relationship forces you to chose one girl over the other.

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
i hit the tybalt with tennis ball unlike you. other moves are same and im on dik path. i think we can start figure out a serious releationship with bella after that scene cuz it seems she thinks that.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
i hit the tybalt with tennis ball unlike you. other moves are same and im on dik path. i think we can start figure out a serious releationship with bella after that scene cuz it seems she thinks that.
Hitting Tybalt might come back and bite you didnt you read Jills comment Id make 2 saves and use the not hitting him as main save better to be safe then sorry having to replay 1 or 2 episodes over.

MI06Han

Dec 1, 2020
Does any one know how to save on Android?
No save lable on the Screen.It save auto but after some days it Brings me on main Manu.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
it can bite mc about what? about bella?
Did you win the match by breaking his teeth or you won normal I have both saves but used the one where I didnt break his tooth what Im saying Jill could end up rejecting you or Tybalt could end up pulling a Acting Lessons and MDK Jill or Bella I would not chance it didnt you see his presentaion the guy is slowly loosing his mind and Im not trying to push him over the edge. Dr. P had previously ripped out my soul with his past game and perhaps he might do the same here but it depends on your choices Im just playing it safe.

Dec 19, 2019
Reactions: Coolman23
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes