SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I wish there was an age chart. I'd love to know the age for each character. Mc is 19, Bella is like 38, Cathy and Jade are over 40, and Jill is about 21 I believe. That's all I know.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Went back to one of my saves and I won the DIKs ceremony. We're talking about the one where they go through every task of Hell Week and tally the scores? I won and didn't get a VIP card. What am I missing here?
i think it's when mc and other DIKs are talking in the main hall
i remember it's after the DIKs house got destroyed
cmiiw
rusty told mc he won a VIP pass as a tradition then u can choose to keep it or take it

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I wish there was an age chart. I'd love to know the age for each character. Mc is 19, Bella is like 38, Cathy and Jade are over 40, and Jill is about 21 I believe. That's all I know.
Nicole 30 or 32
i might mixed her up with Nora tho
since both of them are in Swyper

Reactions: SSJGOD
D

Deleted member 2729089

does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background when hanging out with quinn and using the hookah? the music app wont work on the in game phone.

themangoat

Nov 13, 2020
Wait a minute you don't think Tyballs is Bella do you?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As if I needed another reason to love her.
Nah, if anything I think that scene proves it -isn't- Bella. I suspect that Tyballs is actually Sage and they are probably related in some way, as Sage is definitely on Tybalt's rooster friends list. she's the only one who ever comments on his clucks who isn't a prep.

Reactions: w00de and RonnieBoi

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
I think the issue is that DPC changed his approach to Sage somewhere between Ep. 1-2. Not only did her character model get updated, but her personality too. She is introduced as a very self-centered person, willing to manipulate the MC to get what she wants, and showing a strong affinity for DIKs. That started to change as we see her interactions with others in her role as HOT president and as an intelligent, hard-working student - this wasn't a case of character growth, but rather simply different artistic direction from the creator. IMHO, DPC decided that relationships with the love interests would align better with CHICKS while DIKS would prefer lustful pursuits without commitment, thus we have two primary paths through the game with occasional crossovers.
If you look at her dialogue in Tybalt's room on the CHICK path where MC resisted her, Sage actually reverts back to her Episode 1/2 personality and shows she kind has a pretty big ego. ("This hot body wants to fuck you. and you would say no?")

Sage is easily the most well written LI in the game: she's a horny party girl, but she's also a good person who helps others and cares about her sorority, kind of like if the writers of the original "Teen Wolf" movie had written Pamela to be a three dimensional character instead of just a shallow blonde who seduces Michael J. Fox to make her boyfriend jealous.

The irony is that a DIK MC ends up spending so much time with her he falls for her, while a CHICK MC hasn't forged that bond with Sage and is much more weary towards her

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
Jill must be at least 20 if she's in her third year at college.

How old are Quinn and Sage??
Quinn is a second year student, she must be at least a year older than MC. So if MC was 18 (who recently turned 19 in the previous episode...I think?), the typical age for a first year student, then Quinn must be like 19-20. And Sage is a third year, which makes her older than Quinn, and two years older than MC at least. So 20 to 21.

Reactions: SSJGOD

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
Lets see if I am understanding you people right. On my neutral affinity run, the only one I am doing at the moment, I am fuck buddies with Sage. This episode he tells her he doesn't want to be a rebound guy and she tells him she is open to the idea of them being together but can't promise anything because she just broke up. Are you saying if I am not a fuck buddy with her then this episode she actually says she wants a serious relationship with the MC?

• Wow
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
I think the whole pursue Sage option is actually not so much deep plot than a lifeline thrown by DPC. It is entirely possible that he wants to lock LIs soon in order to keep the story straight. The same hapened with Josy/Maya when Derek asked you about feelings. I think DPC wanted to give one last chance to get a LI outside the throuple.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Lets see if I am understanding you people right. On my neutral affinity run, the only one I am doing at the moment, I am fuck buddies with Sage. This episode he tells her he doesn't want to be a rebound guy and she tells him she is open to the idea of them being together but can't promise anything because she just broke up. Are you saying if I am not a fuck buddy with her then this episode she actually says she wants a serious relationship with the MC?
it seems yes :ROFLMAO:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
During the study session in EP7 I noted a guy in despair, I thought he would turn out to be a secondary character from earlier and his despair related to a past decision, but no he is just the victim of a faulty teleportation experiment that got him stuck inside a table
argh.PNG

Jan 26, 2021
Honestly, on the not fuckbuddies path it seems that MC will be ending as the rebound guy. They don't have talk about rebound on that path so as a chance that Sage change her mind after a while.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes