`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I don't have any playthrough about Jill, but, somehow i hope Tybalt didn't rape Jill on their third date. Some of Jill fans out there could be getting serious mental ilness if Tybalt did rape Jill on their third date. I'd remember very well about some of Jill fans in this forum getting heartbroken and one of them struggling with mental ilness once DPC released the cluck post about Jill and Tybalt having first date on his Twitter on April fool. After so many episodes getting cockblocked by Jill, i can imagined how hard it could be for them if Tybalt did rape Jill on their third date.
Bro/ Sis that is the worst thing ever that could happen but DPC won't do such a thing he knows that almost , I said almost 40% of his patrons love jill. And even if that ever to happen , Bella would surely destroy his 1 inch slimy thing. Though I understand your point correctly.

Reactions: stepaic
Nov 15, 2020
That's not true at all. I'm a nice guy, a chick if you will. I go out of my way to help people. For example, I had co worker living in my car for over a month because he had nowhere else to go and I wasn't gonna let him be homeless. I'd have put him up in the spare bedroom if my wife would've allowed it. And I would totally take that pic. Fuck him and fuck everyone like him. Those people are everything that is wrong with the world. If it was up to me we'd bring back the guillotine and cut all their heads off. The world is a miserable place precisely because of people like tybalt.
Wanting to cut off people's heads kinda negates the effect of claiming to be a nice guy, you know

Reactions: Awry90 and isotope
Aug 6, 2017
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Derek Cheats/Brawler Skills/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as PetNames/Wallpapers/Ringtones/Music Favorites. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "episode 8 start" saves, there is no episode 8, just end of episode 7 save. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 LoveInterests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 best friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.
wow this is great. question did you won hell week?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I don't have any playthrough about Jill, but, somehow i hope Tybalt didn't rape Jill on their third date. Some of Jill fans out there could be getting serious mental ilness if Tybalt did rape Jill on their third date. I'd remember very well about some of Jill fans in this forum getting heartbroken and one of them struggling with mental ilness once DPC released the cluck post about Jill and Tybalt having first date on his Twitter on April fool. After so many episodes getting cockblocked by Jill, i can imagined how hard it could be for them if Tybalt did rape Jill on their third date.
with tybalt's micro dick ?
joke aside i feel that would piss a lot of jill only fans tho
don't think DPC want to go that route especially how he even uses Jill on the opening (for people outside this site especially, it's already a shitstorm on the "when is season 2" topic on steam)

Ano00

Jun 23, 2018
Hi!
I start by saying that this games is one of the best i've played (good looking girls/nice storyline for characters/smooth gameplay/good randers) ofc it has a bit of lack of content for some "main" characters (in my opinion) but otherwise good game.
Now in ep 6 in the free roam event at the dik mansion i did all the task except to talk to nick the game bugs outin the moment i go into his room and i cant end the free roam by clicking on the board because it says i stil have tasks to do....how i fix this issue?
thank you

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Quinn sucks. She is not that fucking hot, nor is she is a worthwhile human being. There is something wrong with you if you think she should be a top tier love interest.
Your mom.

Seriously though, it's always the weak ones that can't handle a strong woman like Quinn. Don't worry bud, one day you'll get your first pube and you'll understand the appeal of someone like Quinn.

Last edited:

makian

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone else have a problem at the HOT party telling Heather about the guy sleeping in her bed? I didn't get that option, and I can't offer her a drink either.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem at the HOT party telling Heather about the guy sleeping in her bed? I didn't get that option, and I can't offer her a drink either.
You need to get rid of the Alphas.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Quinn sucks. She is not that fucking hot, nor is she is a worthwhile human being. There is something wrong with you if you think she should be a top tier love interest.
In real life, she'd be a hateful kind of being, but since it's game and she's thrown on our way, there's nothing we could do about it, we're made men, she isn't. Real grease ball shit, you know?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Watch your words, that's the Queen of the Dumpster you are talking about. :sneaky:
In real life, she'd be a hateful kind of being, but since it's game and she's thrown on our way, there's nothing we could do about it, we're made men, she isn't. Real grease ball shit, you know?
Yall are just mad because she threw you outta the HOT mansion without getting the blowey from Camila huh?

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Your mom.

Seriously though, it's always the weak ones that can't handle a strong woman like Quinn. Don't worry bud, one day you'll get your first pube and you'll understand the appeal of someone like Quinn.
I wouldn't exactly call her a "strong woman", that fits someone like Bella imo, but Quinn is just a bully. Of course under the thick layers of wickedness even someone like Quinn has a heart and as such she also deserves a sip of happiness or at least a good time.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
We aren't getting along bro :KEK:
I don't want to get along with people who think quinn is worthwhile. She's a pathetic excuse for a human being and all of her attractiveness(and she is, just far from the most attractive person in the game) does not make up for the fact that she is a shitty person, and if you find her appealing, there is something seriously wrong with you.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I wouldn't exactly call her a "strong woman", that fits someone like Bella imo, but Quinn is just a bully. Of course under the thick layers of wickedness even someone like Quinn has a heart and as such she also deserves a sip of happiness or at least a good time.
Bella as a strong woman... You gonna fuck around and end up chained to the bed in that locked room

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Facing the same issue, you found any fix? Can anyone help?
I kinda fixed it, i assume this problem occur because u have mod installed on ur game before u use ur patch? because that's what i think where my problem is. Idk if this is the fix you want but if you manage to delete all the file that the mod modifies and then revert it back to default then patch the game again i think it should theoretacally work. Or u can just be me and just re download the game after backing ur saves (this method is recommended cause its already been tested).

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Gross. You got Old Boobs in S tier but Quinn in B. dafuq bruh
Watch your words, that's the Queen of the Dumpster you are talking about. :sneaky:
I can see this getting very ugly in the upcoming pages. Stop this here itself. Everyone has their own opinions and JamieDiCastis you should respect that. I myself hate quinn but did i post anything no right? So many people put quinn in SSS rank but did i comment something like that? This might seem childish but you can't ignore the fact that this is true. Same for Jimayo you were a little too harsh on your words. Stop this thing right here.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes