Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Wait, people though Bella was Jill's sister? What? For me it's pretty obvious that she's Jill's sister friend.

About Lynette being Jill's sister, DPC whas leading us to think that before and it could still be if he wants (plz no), he could do something like: "She changing her name was a way of rebelling against her family". I just hope he doesn't, i don't think this game needs incest.

Even though Quin doesn't go there to buy drugs, she still could go there to pick the drugs Buddy gives her, after all, she needs to get those drugs from somewhere.
Yep. There were people "theorizing" about it because there wasn't any evidence it's not. Even though she states somewhere that Bella is her sister's friend.

Also, for safety reasons, there is a "drop off place" or something like that in these transactions. Because, if the dealer gets caught, they can't just retrace the dealer's steps back to the place they got their stuff.
You can see Quinn doesn't have anything on her except her own money when she comes back. If she had some on her, she wouldn't accept MC's help and would go back to her room right away to stash it.
Plus, when she asks Buddy to add coke to her sales, Buddy says he will add that too. Needs some time for it, you know

Saibas

Oct 28, 2018
Yep. There were people "theorizing" about it because there wasn't any evidence it's not. Even though she states somewhere that Bella is her sister's friend.

Also, for safety reasons, there is a "drop off place" or something like that in these transactions. Because, if the dealer gets caught, they can't just retrace the dealer's steps back to the place they got their stuff.
You can see Quinn doesn't have anything on her except her own money when she comes back. If she had some on her, she wouldn't accept MC's help and would go back to her room right away to stash it.
Plus, when she asks Buddy to add coke to her sales, Buddy says he will add that too. Needs some time for it, you know

Reactions: Zirael Q

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
My harem route only have a relationship with the 5 LI. I don't fuck other girls. Just wondering will we have the option to cut ties with some of the girls or DPC will force something like bella and cathy. I hope you have the options and not just the girls suddenly losing interest with you and you can't make a decision. The only one I see having a problem with this is Jill, but even then when I went the harem route each girl knows I've been banging others.
Sage :
Till now sage have completely ok with mc have multiple relation. Mc sexual relation with sage is only outcome sage wanted chad back so in her own reason her words were. . .
Sage : If he can do that, why can't I. That will teach him a lesson.
All fuck buddy relation is based on felling for some one else(chad).

Her heart belong to chad : Look at her facial expression, when she see chad at party, Is there a slightest moment from her regarding mc.

Sage : in chapter 7 (It's good that everyting is like back to tradition <- Something like that (When mc says : half of them will disagree with you(Him being at hots party))) <- Sage wants to everything back like normal in another words Jocks and hots together.

Sage also provide point and make fun of mc when, mc says there are more reason to party together. If you think she will not bite and go against mc, well will see.

All and all her words represents her mid set "
1. You are attractive.
2. You are great in bed.
3. I am attracted to you. "
and suddenly she kisses mc. " Where is the emotional attachment, every relation that last long have concrete base on emotion."

(Be careful she will turn everything against mc, If mc chooses someone over her or chooses to go in different direction.)

Till now mc is fulfilling her sexual requirement but there is no love if any body trying to find.
Only exception and big one that mc make that he open up about his mother and they have a moment of bonding and mc stays with her.

"If you have a friendship relation with camlia.(At prep party she open up to mc in much bigger way them the sage have) she open up about her felling about money for sexual favor and what she think about it also point out collage situation about glory holes. She don't have to yet she cares lot for mona. She admit, she like mc, she didn't eve wanted money for that. Just understand how much gut and honesty that take to even think yest she chose to open talk to mc.

As I have said many many times. People which show what they relay are to people they highly engage with while being honest with them, It's the greatest quality can ever be expected from a human being."

Bella :
As it's proven. Bella is ready to destroy her best friend possible relation but will not stand any sexual activity with anyone else.

In my previous conversation in these community I have pointed out many times. Her emotional instability and 3 year of long loneliness, mc advance on her(If your mc chose to do so) play major role for her to break down toward mc but she always resists every times mc step forward(till c7). She fight inner taught.

Just like a snake which eat his own tail forever and ever theory, In her own way mc and bella relation is too special for her if not mc would not have faced cathy situation fallout(If your mc chose to have sex with cathy) .

Yet we have to keep in mind that there is no possible way jill acceptation greatest betrayal of her life by her own best friend in my point of view but I suppose everything is possible because jill can date and fell for her blackmailer and take point for tyblet while mc revile his greatest pain she chose to end things.

Maya and Josy : Will talk about them later.

Peace out !

Nov 23, 2020
do you think we will discover firsthand the unhealthiness of the canteen bathroom? already without knowing it from camilla I had noticed a certain movement in the scenes in the canteen .. who knows what the hell is going on in there ..

Nov 23, 2020
i think jill was for Bella the mc before the mc itself .. but they remained friends .. they both know they are attracted to the mc right now .. the three-way paradox has been recreated with josy and maya practically .. the dialogue in bed between Bella and Jill is very explanatory ..
MC is the plot twist in his girls' stories, somehow making them move forward in the thorny situations they got entangled in .. MC triggered the evolution of events .. made them or will make them stronger independents .. mc is becoming a leader even in the hot ones practically .. riona trusts you more than quinn .. camilla is on your side .. you gave heather a way to know about tommy .. you put ashley with derek .. is trying to help both quinn and sage .. is becoming fundamental .. sage's speech is sobering .. without realizing it the mc has taken over many things on campus .. i don't think there will be a harem but I think there may be a sort of peaceful understanding between all of them even if the mc were to choose only one .. even the path of friends with maya and josy confirmed it to us .. the mc takes care of them anyway .. and I think he will do the same with the others in case ..
p.s. I don't think there will be incest cases .. the only suspect I think is Rox if he is Quinn's father .. Rox in the dialogue with the woman lying on the sofa calls her Q. this made me think a lot .. in the patreon provisions can we mention an incestuous past? with quinn's story overrun there could be an unhealthy relationship up to this point with his father ..

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I will now explain to you how to find solutions for BaD. DPC has revealed the entire game up to EP7.

Look at the picture and the possible links and compare the constellation with the gameplay.

View attachment 1184885

For example Picnic.
Sage Picknik: MC helps Sage to become healthy. Sage helps Maya.
Jill Picnic: Jill tells about her inheritance. Jill helps Maya.
But MC can't go to both picnics. Maya is only with Sage and Jill in the picture.

Another example of the picture?
Josy is separated from Maya and Jill. There will be two possible throuples with LI's. Josy/Maya/MC and Jill/Maya/MC. Look at the hand of Jill. But if the MC choose only Josy, there could be another throuple for Maya and Jill. Jill/Maya/Rusty. Rusty is drifting more and more to the CHICK side. Accordingly, it becomes another couple possible. Jill/Rusty and Maya/Sage. Like now Maya/Sage. In EP7 Sage says to Maya that they are more similar than Maya knows. It gets more interesting. Chad always says that he loves Sage. We found out in EP7 that Cahd and Troy are a couple. Oops. Another throuple possibility. But it gets even crazier. Troy and Mel are not siblings. At HOT'S pool, Mel and Sarah made out like two lesbians. What if they are both bisexual? What if Sage is bisexual?
What is for sure, if the MC wants to have the throuple with Josy and Maya, he needs to find a partner for Jill and/or Sage. But hello, why not Jill with Sage. But what about Bella now. Neil and Bella probably broke up because Neil got a child support lawsuit. Yes the MC has a brother, but it's not Tommy, no it's Vinny. Again a why. MC and Josy have sex. Josy's stepbrother is Tommy. (Incest) Now it should be clear who destroyed the DIK Mansion. Mel and Sarah blackmailed Chad and consequently sent the pictures to Dawe. I can also very well imagine who made the Cathy Cluck. But I'll keep that to myself. Just for your information. It's not Vinny or Mel/Sarah.

Another example for the picture?
Bella and Josy are separated from Jill, Sage and Maya.
Josy and Bella, however, are close together. If you choose Bella, the MC becomes the ice prince. (DnG) James is probably alive and in a coma because of a car accident. James caught Bella and Jill in flagrante delicto. He reacts the same way about MC again. Only James is driving. How I come on it. Bella finds Cathy's panties in the car. With this DPC shows you the past and the future. Remember Swyver. The MC can leave a dick pic of himself there. Compare that to EP7. Thus, I could imagine for Josy to have the same thing happen to her as James. The ice prince is born. Ergo, the MC must decide. But it gets better, If the MC has chosen Bella and enters into a relationship with her, Neil will end up in a coma at best. But Neil finds out that Bella and the MC had sex with each other. Why? Bella and Neil were once a couple and little MC will have played funny in Bella's MC will have played funny in Be house. How I come up with this. Bella's bathroom has the little kid's stairs. Damn. If Lana is still alive, Josy and the MC might have played together as kids.

But now the question is, why aren't Josy and Jill together in the picture? Because they can't be together because Jill is Josy's aunt. (Incest)

(Yes damn. This all put together from a special render and the game)

Now take my theory, if you don't warn Maya about Quinn, and compare it to the Special Render.

DPC EP7 "True Colors"
Jill/Maya/MC : No
Maya and Jill : No
Jill/Maya/Rusty : No
Bella and Jill in flagrante delicto regarding games : No and never
Maya/Sage : No
What if Sage is bisexual? : No
Jill with Sage : No
Neil and Bella : No and Never
Jill is Josy's aunt :No
Bella and Neil were once a couple and little MC will have played funny in Bella's MC will have played funny in Be house : No and Never

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
i dare to say you might suffer from Cassandra´s curse! you know the one in greek mythology that could see the future but was never believed until it was too late! ofc she also spoke a lot of bullshit but people only remember her now for being right on the bad things! i imagine that back on her days she was known as a tremendous bullshiter and since 90% of what she said was bull ... ease up on the crays crays theories and apply ocham´s razzer better!
Yes, we have something in common.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
He's not saying Thesis. He's saying dissertation. A dissertation is Doctoral ... and this is in handling over 3,000 orders assisting writers. I have never seen an undergrad requesting assistance for a dissertation.
Not here in the UK, at least. Here, third year undergraduates complete a dissertation ahead of receiving their Bachelors. Postgraduates complete a thesis as part of their doctorate.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
If this game can teach you something, it is that you never say no about a girl's bisexuality, who would think that Camila is bisexual, huh? ;)
Is she bisexual or just bi curious though? Some girls, hell even some guys are up for threesomes but it doesn't necessarily mean that they'd go one on one with the same gender.

Aug 3, 2020
Sage :
Till now sage have completely ok with mc have multiple relation. Mc sexual relation with sage is only outcome sage wanted chad back so in her own reason her words were. . .
Sage : If he can do that, why can't I. That will teach him a lesson.
All fuck buddy relation is based on felling for some one else(chad).

Her heart belong to chad : Look at her facial expression, when she see chad at party, Is there a slightest moment from her regarding mc.

Sage : in chapter 7 (It's good that everyting is like back to tradition <- Something like that (When mc says : half of them will disagree with you(Him being at hots party))) <- Sage wants to everything back like normal in another words Jocks and hots together.

Sage also provide point and make fun of mc when, mc says there are more reason to party together. If you think she will not bite and go against mc, well will see.

All and all her words represents her mid set "
1. You are attractive.
2. You are great in bed.
3. I am attracted to you. "
and suddenly she kisses mc. " Where is the emotional attachment, every relation that last long have concrete base on emotion."

(Be careful she will turn everything against mc, If mc chooses someone over her or chooses to go in different direction.)

Till now mc is fulfilling her sexual requirement but there is no love if any body trying to find.
Only exception and big one that mc make that he open up about his mother and they have a moment of bonding and mc stays with her.

"If you have a friendship relation with camlia.(At prep party she open up to mc in much bigger way them the sage have) she open up about her felling about money for sexual favor and what she think about it also point out collage situation about glory holes. She don't have to yet she cares lot for mona. She admit, she like mc, she didn't eve wanted money for that. Just understand how much gut and honesty that take to even think yest she chose to open talk to mc.

As I have said many many times. People which show what they relay are to people they highly engage with while being honest with them, It's the greatest quality can ever be expected from a human being."

Bella :
As it's proven. Bella is ready to destroy her best friend possible relation but will not stand any sexual activity with anyone else.

In my previous conversation in these community I have pointed out many times. Her emotional instability and 3 year of long loneliness, mc advance on her(If your mc chose to do so) play major role for her to break down toward mc but she always resists every times mc step forward(till c7). She fight inner taught.

Just like a snake which eat his own tail forever and ever theory, In her own way mc and bella relation is too special for her if not mc would not have faced cathy situation fallout(If your mc chose to have sex with cathy) .

Yet we have to keep in mind that there is no possible way jill acceptation greatest betrayal of her life by her own best friend in my point of view but I suppose everything is possible because jill can date and fell for her blackmailer and take point for tyblet while mc revile his greatest pain she chose to end things.

Maya and Josy : Will talk about them later.

Peace out !
Sage : Personally I feel that Sage might want to be with Chad again unless we fight for her like Jill. I mean she says she can't go on a serious relationship now due to her breakup. I think that she might want a serious relationship as well with the MC if she knows everything about Chad and the MC keeps chasing her.

Jill : I don't know about her but she says she wants the first one to be special since she's a virgin. That's talking about having sex not about relationships. I mean she knows that the MC is close to other girls and she seems fine with it. She could try to make the MC jealous by using Tybalt.

Bella : Things will go down hill once the husband comes back but she seems cool with us going on dates with other girls so not sure how she will react.

Josy : She's cool with it. She knows. But at some point she might want the MC all to herself, don't know why but I have a feeling that she's gonna try to shut the other girls down so MC can focus on her.

Maya : At some point the thing with Josy will fall apart I think. If all goes well for her, maybe she will be the one to turn away from the MC?

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes