carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Josy is being setup as the heartbreaker, not Sage. Bella is going to catch Josy cheating on MC (or MC + Maya) in the library, and MC (or MC + Maya) will need to decide whether to forgive her. This will be the proverbial DnG moment where Ice Queen 'kills' rogue Josy.

It will be interesting to see who Josy cheats with. Lucas has been setup as the new 'friend', but I imagine it might be someone more important to the story.
I think the game does not have NTR, so we will not see a MainLi infidelity with some boy.
Unless DPC wants to include NTR in future chapters (I doubt it)

Reactions: isotope

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy is being setup as the heartbreaker, not Sage. Bella is going to catch Josy cheating on MC (or MC + Maya) in the library, and MC (or MC + Maya) will need to decide whether to forgive her. This will be the proverbial DnG moment where Ice Queen 'kills' rogue Josy.

It will be interesting to see who Josy cheats with. Lucas has been setup as the new 'friend', but I imagine it might be someone more important to the story.
BeingADIK 2021-05-09 00-09-22-95.png

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I think the game does not have NTR, so we will not see a MainLi infidelity with some boy.
It's not technically NTR. Maya indicated she doesn't want strings on the relationship. Josy was surprised, and I think misunderstood Maya's point about the meaning of relationships, which I think could cause her to explore options.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Question I never heard answered.. If I'm neutral and get Maya and Josie. Can you slide to dik side and still keep 'em?

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Really like the direction he's taking with Sage. I don't see her wanting to become a thing in her last months at college.
She's made it clear too with the MC about just being fwb too.
Yeah, but the problem herein is that MC does want more. That is where we got the drama last episode. I guess it depends on how hard you roleplay MC, but I feel like the Sage path is going to end in tears.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Of the five love interests in this game (not to mention side girls like Jade), three have potentially cheated already:
1) Josy - in a relationship with Maya and cheats with MC
2) Sage - in a relationship with Chad and cheats with MC
3) Bella - married and cheats with MC (in her view)

To say this game doesn't involve cheating would be disingenuous.

Will Josy willingly cheat on MC with someone else and to what extent? Hard to say. It hasn't developed in the plot yet, but certainly the manner in which the throuple is strained to the breaking point will play a central role in whom Josy turns to for comfort.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It's not about NTR. When the MC's cock appears during the presentation, Josy goes to the toilet with Jill afterwards. Josy encourages Jill to put more effort into the MC. This is the beginning of the end between Josy and the MC. Josy will probably start a relationship with Lucas after the breakup with the MC.:unsure:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
the theory was just an example of what might have happened to lana, and that I had taken this theory among the many read above
Jumping onto the Lana theory bandwagon - she could still be alive but dead to the family, because she didn't meet their expectations.
Maybe she went into singing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or acting:

Considering Lana is Anal spelled backwards, I'm leaning towards the latter.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Yeah, but the problem herein is that MC does want more. That is where we got the drama last episode. I guess it depends on how hard you roleplay MC, but I feel like the Sage path is going to end in tears.
Gonna end in me ripping MCs head off if he keeps looking for love when he don't want it.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Of the five love interests in this game (not to mention side girls like Jade), three have potentially cheated already:

Will Josy willingly cheat on MC with someone else and to what extent? Hard to say. It hasn't developed in the plot yet, but certainly the manner in which the throuple is strained to the breaking point will play a central role in whom Josy turns to for comfort.
Well, none of this actually happening if you not actively pursuit these girls. and if you do, they cheat with you , and not on you. so Josy is not some random cheater who fuck with anyone, who she see. there is a reason, a story behind how and why it happened, and She has no reason to cheat on MC. Especially because She also has Maya to fall back.
another little shit talk that hold no merit, aside to try to print Josy in some bad light, because you afraid that Sage will leave your ass, which she will because she leaving the college, She said anything just to get laid during the party, but she has no plan for a serious relationship, and MC is to stupid to even want it. :cool:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Jumping onto the Lana theory bandwagon - she could still be alive but dead to the family, because she didn't meet their expectations.
Maybe she went into singing:
or acting:

Considering Lana is Anal spelled backwards, I'm leaning towards the latter.
For some reason, the rumor comes out that Josy and the MC are siblings. Both go to the mother (Lana) of Josy to ask and Lana says, I fucked with Neil only anal. :ROFLMAO:

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020

bro, no NTR means they won't cheat us. Other characters can be fooled, but not us

It's not about NTR. When the MC's cock appears during the presentation, Josy goes to the toilet with Jill afterwards. Josy encourages Jill to put more effort into the MC. This is the beginning of the end between Josy and the MC. Josy will probably start a relationship with Lucas after the breakup with the MC.:unsure:
ok, a breakup means they are not a couple ... soo no cheat

Reactions: dalli_x

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Well, none of this actually happening if you not actively pursuit these girls. and if you do, they cheat with you , and not on you. so Josy is not some random cheater who fuck with anyone, who she see. there is a reason, a story behind how and why it happened, and She has no reason to cheat on MC. Especially because She also has Maya to fall back.
another little shit talk that hold no merit, aside to try to print Josy in some bad light, because you afraid that Sage will leave your ass, which she will because she leaving the college, She said anything just to get laid during the party, but she has no plan for a serious relationship, and MC is to stupid to even want it. :cool:
Exactly, the only reason Josy wasn't sure about starting a relationship with the mc is because she didn't know if her relationship with Maya could be saved or not. She loves Maya and if the mc pursues a relationship with them then Josy also loves the mc, if there will be a heartbreak scenario in their story it will be either the girls realizing the threesome won't work, or Josy realizing she loves the mc more and wants an exclusive thing for the two of them.

Long story short, I just don't see Josy cheating on both Maya and the mc.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes