STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
That is an amazing collection of scenes. Some of the best in the game.
My main problem with Quinn is how she is always trying to drug the MC. Like for real, first on the roof, then in her room. Does she only feel confortable with the Protagonist if he is half passed out from drugs? (I know the answer is prolly yes) Give it a rest, but then again that is my personal distaste for licit or ilicit drugs.
I share your disdain for the herb... or whatever else similar... but I am so enamoured of Quinn that I'm prepared to overlook that.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I share your disdain for the herb... or whatever else similar... but I am so enamoured of Quinn that I'm prepared to overlook that.
Quinn is obligated to sell a certain amount for Buddy.... (in a conversation with Riona she says "we will sell our obligation, nothing more") I would not be surprised if it's the deal she had to make with Buddy so he would atleast look after her mother somewhat (if not for her mother maybe since she promised to her father or something like that)

The scene with Quinn's deal with Tommy offering to be a scapegoat they mention who allready are in on their drugs circle, and Riona somewhere mentions their restaurant income is for their way of life.... (not for the tuition, but for the drugs)
MC being in on it serves a double purpose, for one he would be one more buyer and furthermore he wouldn't be a possible obstacle for Quinn's trade...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Maybe game got broken cuz of cheats. I've never used it so I don't know.
Think i have the same MOD.... i can choose to make the Alpha's leave even with Chick affinity....
However i can't tell Heather about the Jock in her bed if i chose to ignore the Alpha's....

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Ep. 3 - DnG - Spank Sally
what are you talking about? is there a chance not to spank sally? never saw it!

Have anyone notice that someone sneaking around outside of the DIKs mansion when MC goes to sleep after getting the new phone? Pretty sure that this "someone" saw MC with Bella cuz tarp on his window wasn't on then and one of the cadres even looks like someone watching from outside.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
been debated to death! most of the cray crays believe its Stephen Burke most of the moderates believe its a DIK moving in and out of the house to do something he does not wish the others to do!

Most of the idiots believe its Vinnie checking out the damage! Not saying they are not right just saying that if they are its the broken clock being right twice a day!

originally i assumed it was Nick going to be with his lover Chad but right now it seems unlikely unless Chad is a bigger player then he lets on!

Jade costs you J&M.
Cathy costs you Bella.

By the transitive property:
Bella costs you Jill.
Jill costs you Sage.
Sage costs you Quinn.
Quinn costs you everyone.
Jade is worth it
Cathy is not
Jill will cost you Bella so the transitive properties are screwed up with a blue balled for life!
Sage is not worth a Quinn!
Quinn is worth it all! besides she comes with her own attached harem for you to enjoy in that Harem you got Rhyona Camilla and Sweet and lovely Sarah... oh right and Mel i guess...! but if it comes with Sarah its well worth whatever price one must pay!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes