Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Dude, just BeingADIK.exe not responding. Nothing more. I just click the game icon and thats it.
When you've clicked the exe does it show nothing or is it a picture of various girls? If it's the picture just wait and eventually it'll pass and you'll likely get a new screen of a blonde girl then click that and the game should start.

It's when the game crashes during an animation that the real issues start as it'll often wipe all the renders you've just worked on getting.

Oct 21, 2017
When you've clicked the exe does it show nothing or is it a picture of various girls? If it's the picture just wait and eventually it'll pass and you'll likely get a new screen of a blonde girl then click that and the game should start.

It's when the game crashes during an animation that the real issues start as it'll often wipe all the renders you've just worked on getting.
I wait three mins and game stars automaticly. Thanks again.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
True, except for that single three-way curve ball. How am I supposed to remember what I told Maya some 18 months ago in three different playthroughs?
Haha, right. But for that moment you already must have maxed cheats and boost so you don't have to answer to anything but Maya's questions she asked in ep 1. If you didn't lie to her before you can remember easily what to answer :)

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
It wasn't a flashback but the key is: he said three students but never said how many times or gloryholes ;)
Oh boy did I misinterpret the scene then. I thought it was a flashback like the one he is saying Cathy's name in his sleep and Jade hears it. Thanks.

Reactions: n0cn1l

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Bill Clinton fucked his secretary that was like a 3. Arnold Schwarzenegger fucked his housekeeper that was like a 2 or lower. Dudes will do stupid shit, no matter how educated or prominent.

It's pretty hinted that Burke is the tuition guru of the prostitution ring, making it an assumption that he is the ring-leader and not some John. Prolly just allows Quinn to keep russling with him being the main client.
Bill Burr had a bit about this. It's not about the woman in those situations, those guys did those things because they felt like they could and nothing could touch them. It's about power.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Bill Burr had a bit about this. It's not about the woman in those situations, those guys did those things because they felt like they could and nothing could touch them. It's about power.
I know Bill burr was really funny in this bit. "HE WAS ON A ROLL". Point is guys will do stupid shit if they think they can get away with it. And Burke sure as hell does.

Lokman00

Dec 31, 2018
What makes it plausible?
  • The dad has proven himself to be a total lying scumbag?
  • The mc is so retarded he doesn't imagine why he never visits his mom's grave?
  • The dad, in order to fully convince the mc his mom is dead has an empty grave made out for her?
  • And the questions you just asked, why doesn't Neil know or why does he let the mc have the diary?
It's actually not plausible at all.

It could be true, if this game was filled with conspiracies and random twists, except it's not. It's this thread that's filled with conspiracies and random twists and people keep forgetting the game hardly has any "gotcha" moments that aren't preceded with heaps of clues.

So far Maya and Josy being a couple was the only surprise.

EDIT: godkingxerxes, I am truly sorry to burst your bubble. :eek: :p
MC mother being alive is very unlikely, why would she give him her dairy and clothes in the first place? Or maybe she is alive and that why send them to MC as her snob father took her away(probably contracts), as she gives birth and that why Neil hides the fact and said his mother died. Neil is still single otherwise he would have married someone else
That’s all true. So forget plausible let’s go with interesting theory. I was just wondering if there was any possible reasons or clues that explain how the mom would be alive and the MC would get all her stuff. I always thought the mom was dead from the get go until I saw that theory on the thread.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
All of the HOTs except for Sage (and Maya and Josy now) are probably randomly fucking other dudes, it's how half of them are paying their way through college. We won't see any scene of it though, only Arieth's escapades are shown, more so as comic relief.
Jade is also presented in a way that makes it hard to believe she's still having sex with Burke.

Mona is the only one we're shown on duty, and that's when she leaves work.

now there's a great chance to give a blow to this aniem attitude as well, and it's the flashback on Bella (which will be there sooner or later) if even then nothing will be shown then it means that DPC likes to live peacefully

p.s. maybe will see Lynette and Neil having sex, but since KoolMe doesn't write anymore it's useless to talk about it:D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KoolMe and Hermith
Jan 30, 2021
Jade is also presented in a way that makes it hard to believe she's still having sex with Burke.

now there's a great chance to give a blow to this aniem attitude as well, and it's the flashback on Bella (which will be there sooner or later) if even then nothing will be shown then it means that DPC likes to live peacefully

p.s. maybe will see Lynette and Neil having sex, but since KoolMe doesn't write anymore it's useless to talk about it:D

c'mon show Elena some love , its rude jus to forget about her . she great character .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

That would be awkward none less for MC, if her Mother dedicated a couple of page in her diary, where she goes into a very detailed analysis of her sex life with MC's dad :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:. Even Quinn will not have enough drug for him to wash that out from his memories:ROFLMAO:. may be He throw the book into fire immediately , and we will never know the full story, that's one way to keep the mystery up.:ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That would be awkward none less for MC, if her Mother dedicated a couple of page in her diary, where she goes into a very detailed analysis of her sex life with MC's dad :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:. Even Quinn will not have enough drug for him to wash that out from his memories:ROFLMAO:. may be He throw the book into fire immediately , and we will never know the full story, that's one way to keep the mystery up.:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
if a teenager doesn't write in her diary about her first time with the man in her life I don't understand what this diary has to do....

Mc will somehow get over the shock...

he could have Jill read it.... :unsure: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: OFT and ChipLecsap

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
That’s all true. So forget plausible let’s go with interesting theory. I was just wondering if there was any possible reasons or clues that explain how the mom would be alive and the MC would get all her stuff. I always thought the mom was dead from the get go until I saw that theory on the thread.
For some reason there's people trying to find blood relations in BADIK where there isn't any valid argument to do so....
My guess is that is what happens due to conditioning as result of playing too many incest VN's with little story and the only reason to hump a girl is that she's a blood relative...

BADIK is pretty straight forward, there's no incest, Lana is dead, Lynette is dead, there's no clue in the story to suggest anything else nor any reason to assume they gave birth to any of the characters except ofcourse the MC incase of Lynette....

Think there's 3 open ends for unknown family ties ingame now :

"Manbun" is looking for his daughter (prep party)
Sage is hiding for her father (prep party)
Jade is throwing photo frames, 2 are visable, tybalt, Jade and Stephen Burke, but the third is never shown...

Most likely "manbun" is Sage father and my guess is Richard is Tybalts brother but DPC chose not to show that third photo frame for whatever reason involving the story... Having us guessing Sage is Stephen Burke's daughter perhaps?

Ofcourse we will not be sure till this gets confirmed in a later chapter.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes