LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Be careful, I'm talking about a student prostitute, that is to say girls who work for Quinn. Not a simple student.

Already a teacher / student relationship would be problematic if it were known, if you add prostitution to the equation it becomes catastrophic for the teacher.

And on top of that you say Burke would trade scholarships to give them to prostitutes?

If this is the case, it will really have to be well justified (for example he is blackmailed).
If the girls are having sex for scholarships they are already prostitutes. Just because it isn't directly paid with cash doesn't absolve the prostitution, think strawberries, you can fuck one for drugs.

The point is, would he give a shit that the same students that fuck him for scholarships also get dicked by the whole campus. Honestly it is not shown enough of his character to make such an assessment. He could be extremely territorial, not allowing his hookers to be public, and Quinn runs the restaurant on side without his knowledge. Or he could simply not give a fuck and allow Quinn to do what she wants as long as she knows who the Boss is.

There is no viable way you can think Burke is a victim here. He is by nature a perpetrator. Could he br merely be a cog in the machine? Sure, very unlikely tho. His position of power dictates that he is not just another John. End of the day Quinn needs the scholarships to convince the sloots to become prostitutes, he has all the power in the relationship.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
For Lynette's family, we will certainly have a twist. It will not necessarily be on the identity of the family.

Maybe Lynette's parents, after her death, ended up saying to themselves that they wanted to know their grandson. Maybe even get custody, so legal battle, the MC's father wins.
There is no way rich grandparents lose custudy over impoverished father. Even if my miracle he won, they would at the very least have court mandated visitation rights. The only explainable reason about why his grandparents are not in his life is because they don't want to be.

So my theory is that there is no family link between the MC and the people meet in college.
Hopefully you're right, we already have too much coincidence with the whole Maya is dating Josy thing.

Reactions: isotope

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I preferred option 6, but option 4 was a close second. I'm happy to see option 4 win. However, the fact that we almost got saddled with the boring option 5 (white) means that these Patreon Philistines still can't be trusted with cosmetic polls. God help us when the sex act poll happens.

Option 3, hand holding was the clear winner. :rolleyes:
I agree (y) . as I said, I will be happy, if anything but the white won, so its all good :cool:, but yeah we almost ended up with the boring one just like with Jill:rolleyes:

This will be harsh but it seems peoples with less money also have a less good taste:ROFLMAO: namely the $10-$15 . Whereas the more expensive ones taste, the $25 , +$30, clearly leans toward more for the quality:ROFLMAO:.

there is no camel toe... disappointment!
may be it will have when it's wet, I mean from the water:devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's actually what Jill refers to after the tennis date with MC.... She heared she is supposed to have sex on the third date and seeks confirmative or dismissive answer from MC...
Sadly, there was no option for MC to Say : " Yes, that is the Rule, you doing great because we already kissed, so let's speed this up, or even skip the second Date, and Jump right to the Third Date and in to the Bed :cool: " -
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Munkieshines

Nov 12, 2018
N7 any way we could have a NOPY link? for me it is the most trusted, fastest, safest, and it has no limits on download size. either way, thanks :sneaky:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I will still say that it isn't necessary that Lynette's family was Burgmeister or Royce. There are other Rich families as well. Lynette may belong to a family more powerful than B or R. I don't think MC is related to anyone in the college. If my theory proves to be correct, there is a high chance of appearance of New characters, a Girl or a Milf as Side LI's.
so far Lynette's diary is absurdly boring, if something vaguely interesting doesn't emerge it will have been a waste of time.
I believe that after this long introduction to Lynette's dairy which is super-bore, it will surely have a big revelation which might or might not change MC's life. Otherwise we might learn some new things which can be used to join the other dots of the story.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
There is no way rich grandparents lose custudy over impoverished father. Even if my miracle he won, they would at the very least have court mandated visitation rights. The only explainable reason about why his grandparents are not in his life is because they don't want to be.

Hopefully you're right, we already have too much coincidence with the whole Maya is dating Josy thing.
IF it all takes place in some hybrid USA/Sweden like country and the same rules apply then Nope and nope, access to the child for grandparents is determined by 1 thing and 1 thing only - established prior relationship and even that happend quite recently in 2015/2016'ish, the right to sue that is if a prior relationship has been established. And despite what movies might let us all believe, it takes a shitton for a court to take the child away from his biological father, no matter how rich the grandparents on the mothers side are.

Whats interessting in that context however, is that when Lynette went to the hospital with Neil - she was obvious awake and therefore in charge of who has access to her. Most of all complications during child birth come from bloodloss, IF that was the case, and she lost consciousness shortly after, the right to decide all future steps regarding her health would move over to her closest relative ( unless a power of attorney has been issued, which given that she is 19? is highly unlikely ) - in her case, her parents. IF, and yea im aware those are a lot of "if's" she would've slipped into a coma, her parents could block any and all access for neil. And IF ( yea yea ) she lets say woke up after 3'ish months, a loss of memory would not be that unlikely. Her parents couldve tucked her away at a private facility and then told her some lie. Neil would have to sue for his childs access to get any information, and who the hell does that?

My like supah-supah happy ending wish would be : MC continues reading her diary and then he finds a line where Lynette is pissed and writes "but im a burgmeister, we dont run away from problems, we face them!" and then the MC runs out of his room, yelling "rusty, rusty, rusty" and then he finds out rusty is his cousin, and his mom ( rustys aunt ) is alive and well ... and yea i know ... im a crazy person.

Reactions: Warscared

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
I have one strange theory about MC past...
It was unwanted pregnancy. His father lies about that she was escaping her family and the reason was him, also lies about that she is dead. The pregnancy was unexpected and unwanted both from Lynette and her family. But she doesn't want to make abort and escape her family who probably want the abortion. Give birth to her child and probably start as a stripper to make living... When she realize that she can't provide healthy environment for her child she gave it back to his father. 18 years later the guilty consciousness was calling... and she decide to send some personal staff and the diary.
There is no sister/brother (at least in the college) who can appear out of nowhere, because Lynette was too young when she got pregnant with MC, and IF there is a brother/sister involved they will be younger then MC, he is a freshman, so no it can't be in the college. If there is the option of a twin brother/sister... there is noone similar looking at the college but IF Rose from Pink Rose is at your age (which we don't know), she can be your twin sister (remember the joke of the DIKs, that Rose looks a lot like him). So Lynette could have twins and decide to keep the girl... wich later tooks of her step and become a stripper too. ;)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I have one strange theory about MC past...
That it is.... but what info currently is in game to support that theory?
Putting a bunch of "what if's" and "maybe's" together might lead to a theory, but if there's nothing in the story to support that it's not very likely...

Reactions: isotope

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I only have one question: do you really think in future updates DPC will introduce a member or members of the MC family mother side?

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I only have one question: do you really think in future updates DPC will introduce a member or members of the MC family mother side?
I will still say that it isn't necessary that Lynette's family was Burgmeister or Royce. There are other Rich families as well. Lynette may belong to a family more powerful than B or R. I don't think MC is related to anyone in the college. If my theory proves to be correct, there is a high chance of appearance of New characters, a Girl or a Milf as Side LI's.

I believe that after this long introduction to Lynette's dairy which is super-bore, it will surely have a big revelation which might or might not change MC's life. Otherwise we might learn some new things which can be used to join the other dots of the story.
There is a High chance that at some point, we might see one.

Reactions: JaZy2 and diegao

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
If the mother is from a super rich family it'll probably be used as a reason for you to be on a same standing as Jill so her family can't torpedo it after a couple of updates full of drama. Or maybe even Sage. somethings up with her, Jill and Bella briefly mention her at one point and her dad was at the preps party.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Not necessarily but it's not impossible, kinda depends on what the purpose DPC has for Lynette's diary in the story...
We know they did not want contact in the past, we know atleast one is stlll alive else they couldn't have sent Lynette's belongings and the 5k, and so far not much info from the diary, maybe the name Miranda later referred to as "M"...

MC could find info in her diary and try contact that part of the family himself or visit that hotel...
MC could inherit more without any contact ever...
MC could run into that Miranda at some point and just get more info about his mother....

Either way i can't imagine a happy reunion with the info we currently have...

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
It's really just a 'my gut says' type thing, but yes.
If for no other reason, then because making the MC (and Neil) face the painful old wound is the sort of thing that's right up DPC's alley.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Not necessarily but it's not impossible, kinda depends on what the purpose DPC has for Lynette's diary in the story...
We know they did not want contact in the past, we know atleast one is stlll alive else they couldn't have sent Lynette's belongings and the 5k, and so far not much info from the diary, maybe the name Miranda later referred to as "M"...

MC could find info in her diary and try contact that part of the family himself or visit that hotel...
MC could inherit more without any contact ever...
MC could run into that Miranda at some point and just get more info about his mother....

Either way i can't imagine a happy reunion with the info we currently have...
the letter and belongings came from the lawyers not from his mother family!
it was sent when he entered college so i assume there where dispositions towards the MC!

Which means they do not have contact directly they use lawyers! it also means they whoever they are, are keeping tabs on him!

the fact that with the belongings they sent female clothes can indicate his family know he exists but do not even know his gender...

Reactions: RonnieBoi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes