ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
And what does Sage's path rly mean? Not to choose to fight for Jill in ep. 7 and doesn't stay with her in ep. 5 (or 4?).
Yeah pretty much. Sage path is the Fuck Buddy Path. It's start in episode 2, you choose to go to Sage after Josy arrive, the Host Movie Night which end up with Sex. Ep 5 mandatory Sex scene in Tyblat's bed , :ROFLMAO: in ep 6 you pick her over Jill , and in this way, it's actually make sense if MC wants something more, despite his poor " I don't wanna be the rebound guy " argument , you still end up having sex with her.

The only "Problem" , so to speak, really came from if you only see Sage as a Fuck Buddy, which MC seems to be fine with in the beginning. "No attachment, I help you when you are horny but I don't care who else you Fuck".

That was their agreement, and MC was going around and making connection with Girls, like Jill and Josy etc , etc , . So , It's only does not make sense in the case of MC going out the birthday picnic with Jill, confess to her his feelings, , but in the next episode HE also want something more with Sage.

The thing is MC himself even thinking of what the fuck he is doing, getting attached with multiple girls, in my case Josy, Jill, Sage ( and other side girls ) . But we the player not really have a say in it , for example can't end the Fuck buddy relationship with Sage. at least not in this point, who know what ep 8 bring us. :unsure:

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
Maybe that's one of the reasons of Maya dislike. At the start she is this beautifull girl you will share your room with, and we all thought: "Oh thats nice, easy sex every night", and yet we didnt got that exactly. And then we the trouple everyone thought: "Cool, easy threesome every night" and yet we didn't got that exactly.
Maya is so great on so many levels . i have no idea where to place her Sis , friend , gf .
(she's can be all those things for MC)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

even if MC friendzones her - Derek will comment that she wasnt fooling around
(and she'll burst to tears . very much like Josy)

Right before MC goes back home for date with Josy, Maya
stops him for a kiss and leaves with " have a pleasant date " - so she already
liked him .

and she clearly loves both MC and Josy (very unlike Josy)
when Josy moves out she's crying in the corner adn then looking at the empty bed

or when she explains how big (pun intended) it is for her to be horny for a guy
or having orgasm with a guy. or when she makes MC try near exact same position she did with Josy .
(she already called him a girl) . i feel like her brain will melt from overload trying to justify how can she be gay
and in love with MC same time .

even if MC is a DIK she'll be there for him (for most part)

this is actually the problem with the game for me . girls are over the top awesome makes it hard to
choose just one favourite

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Could anyone share a save to obtain the 100% on the M&J scene on episode 6? It's a pain to go back all the way because of that, it was counterintuitive to ditch Maya on episode 3 if you was persuing the throuple, so I've never get that scene.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I got the one I wanted but it's a shame that there wasn't a photo where Maya and Josy appear together (DPC really?) Although it is understandable since those photos are from Rooster
View attachment 1221774 View attachment 1221777
Would have been better if MC swyping the pictures between the diferent love intrests , during the scene. It would been a nice subtext way of showing that these are the girls's path you are on. :unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm sorry to break it to you, but we usually wait for you to leave and that's when we hold our meetings. :geek:
Meeting about what ? Being Jealous of Me? :ROFLMAO: while You all sitting there together Being Jealous . I am at my Room, Watching My girl, make out with an another Girl, because I allow Her:cool:. because thats How a cool Boyfriend I'm to Her:cool:. I let her have fun with other girls, girls that I also like, I can wait to share Jill with Her too:devilish:.
:p

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I know man, is heartbreaking. But the part that truely broke my heart into small pieces was when Camila sayd: "I am not to much into spanking". That's just evilness right there. Or the worst real plot hole in this story.
Camila is playing the character role of 'whore with a heart of gold'.
If she progresses to role of tsundere girl, then I imagine she'll say "I am not into spanking ... ::coy foot twirl, finger up to lips:: unless maybe it's with you, MC, teehee".
If she subsumes Bella's role for DIK players, then expect MC to get crushed by that dump truck.

Reactions: Niu6609 and Heycock
Jan 30, 2021
Meeting about what ? Being Jealous of Me? :ROFLMAO: while You all sitting there together Being Jealous . I am at my Room, Watching My girl, make out with an another Girl, because I allow Her:cool:. because thats How a cool Boyfriend I'm to Her:cool:. I let her have fun with other girls, girls that I also like, I can wait to share Jill with Her too:devilish:.
:p
im glad you're not struggling to live in the reality.

on the side note . this is clearly MCs bed . huh . is this spoiler or fan art ?

• Haha
Reactions: Hermith
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes