felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can we all just collectively stop a discussion at what people actually say rather than spiralling into fallacy?

this thread would be a thousand times more pleasant if people actually discussed and addressed what people were typing rather than broadening the subject matter into vaguely adjacent things and attacking them instead. What is this? Reddit?

If someone says something nice about Jill, discuss what they say don’t call them simps or “basic” because they like the nice girl.

If someone calls out your criticism maybe discuss their rebuttals not screech about criticism being suppressed. Christ on a bike this place and thinking people care you criticise the game. Either defend your criticism or fuck off.

If someone says something negative about Josy. Discuss their criticism don’t write them off as just a hater or whatever.

If someone finds a plot point unbelievable we don’t need a 6th grade essay on suspension of disbelief and/or your personal fucking musings on a fictitious countries legal system. We get it, the loan plot point is weak but it serves a purpose and this isn’t the Hauge. No need for the ropey legal discussion to “prove” your subjective opinion.

We’ve had a solid 100 pages of snide comments and broken records because people don’t actually discuss a topic. They construct a strawman, throw haymakers at it and smugly act like they’ve got something important to say. I’m not innocent in all this shit, I’ve risen to some stuff... but cut this shit out.
I don't like the idea that there are things that can be talked about and others that are not "okay".
the opinion doesn't interest you? don't comment on it, if he hasn't convinced you why should the opposite work?

It would be enough to always discuss opinions and not who proposes them, just for the sake of good manners

I'm now going to retire to my castle on my white steed where a banquet is waiting for me.

p.s. mine was a general discourse and I was not referring to you.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I don't really care about Jill NTR when I'm cucking Maya all the damn time. Plus Jill probably goes bye bye now anyway thanks to the 4 update later dick pick resurfacing.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I don't like the idea that there are things that can be talked about and others that are not "okay".
the opinion doesn't interest you? don't comment on it, if he hasn't convinced you why should the opposite work?

It would be enough to always discuss opinions and not who proposes them, just for the sake of good manners

I'm now going to retire to my castle on my white steed where a banquet is waiting for me.
My point wasn’t clear. Discuss opinions all you want just don’t move the goal posts.

my issue is with the back and forth after someone brings a topic up. Way it works at the moment is someone brings up an opinion, someone disagrees but rather than discuss the opinion they disagreed with they attack something else. Something tangential. It’s a strawman fallacy. You can’t argue with opinion easily so this place is just spiralling. I’m with you people should just ignore shit they disagree with.

I’m not saying some topics should be off limits Im saying if we’re gonna engage with one another we all need to stick closer to the topics being discussed rather than dancing around them to “win” an argument of opinion. As an example, If you wanna bring up the idea criticism is being suppressed on here by all means do so as an independent point or under relevant circumstances.... don’t use it as a big ambiguous stick to try and shut other people up.

Last edited:

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Ok guys you fed them enough, stop discussing stupid shit, just ignore trolls, it's like it's your first day on the internet.

If you like something people are going to try to get a reaction out of you. So stop answering stupid ass comments or this thread is going to turn into a mess.

On a new note. Have you guys noticed how Maya's boobs look faker than Nicole's? WTF is with that?

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Ok guys you fed them enough, stop discussing stupid shit, just ignore trolls, it's like it's your first day on the internet.

If you like something people are going to try to get a reaction out of you. So stop answering stupid ass comments or this thread is going to turn into a mess.

On a new note. Have you guys noticed how Maya's boobs look faker than Nicole's? WTF is with that?
Love the Troll guys:

screenshot0043.png
If that it is not working then use Sally:
screenshot0045.png

Jan 30, 2021
My point wasn’t clear. Discuss opinions all you want just don’t move the goal posts.
nah your point was clear i was just joking . i failed to finish mansion before breakfest again and
im depressed now so im being a jerk (cleaning =100% , but cash only 53$ ...) .

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

TBH maya boobs are the only thing convincing me to keep a save for her they're glorious :love:. I don't like her arc but I also think is the one with most potential when we think about character development and growth.I hope she can drop the damsel in distress act now that she can or will become a HOT. DPC needs to drop the next ep ASAP

Jan 30, 2021
TBH maya boobs are the only thing convincing me to keep a save for her they're glorious :love:. I don't like her arc but I also think is the one with most potential when we think about character development and growth.I hope she can drop the damsel in distress act now that she can or will become a HOT. DPC needs to drop the next ep ASAP
i dont think she will have much damsel story for now
even Maya is aware how much her story sucks and gets people running away
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

im afraid for Bella she had smooth sailing for now . Maybe Jill and Bella will clash for MC or something .
but thats just my guess i have nothing to back it up .

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
yea i was kind of slacking with it this time ... last time i was reloading same save for like two hours just to get
good jobs . im going to try again soon i just need coffee first
There is 2 jobs that offer 4$ for workers with stats 70\30\90\20 and 70\20\90\20
You can get those stats on 3 of DIKs by the 3rd turn and then just roll for that job for them.
I think mansion can be done by 7 turn (before the breakfast)

Last time I got the same result like you - 100% mansion but 55$ cuz I wasn't patient enough to roll for that jobs like 30 minutes every turn.

• Sad
Reactions: The Pink Royce

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Aight man not sure if you're trolling or whatever or even if you actually understand what NTR is honestly. All I have to say to you is that: just stop playing the game and go do whatever with your life rather than coming onto the forum to complain about Jill going on dates on Tybalt every few days just because you can't get over the fact that a game character is going on dates with a jackass for the sake of your in-game character. No matter how many replies about 'Jill being NTR'ed' you post, DPC is never gonna see it. I mean, come on, there're 6904 pages full of replies. Unless you're here to actually discuss the game and not just one-sidedly complain about the plot, I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself.

Finally, let me just leave you with this if you try to suggest that I'm defending Tybalt for whatever reason:
View attachment 1222881

.....Nora probably isn't coming back, bro..... She was a one-time thing, and that's that. As per her words. It was a casual hookup and MacAllen's ain't opening up for us no more..... :confused:

I don't find him criticizing the game to be the problem. I find the fact that he's complaining about the same shit continuously and not even looking into exactly what he's saying to be the problem. I agree that it's a bitch move to have Jill date Tybalt, but it's a consequence of the MC's actions, and, though I fucking hate it, I live with it. It's like dude's just on here to spread hate, and that's not something I find to be cool in my book.
In the end, it was Alabama all along :4Head:

I really hoped that our senior community member will or suppose to handle this but It's shameful that so called senior member of this from just let it go like it's nothing(No wonder they spend all time to just pleasing each other).
Developer allows this platform to gain in any way regarding increase his audience or find new supporters. I am personally great full and hope to support him in coming times yet I never seen a Developer which which don't take notice on criticism because that is way to create great things and cover more wide range of audience.
This great platform allow it's community member to express their felling regarding the game and it's topic but not allow to go personal. Here are someone like you came along which have problem to someone else opinion and try to stop them because you don't like their opinion.
Be great full to platform and developer, you are not special and that person which are just wanted express themself(Everyone have right to express themself). Don't try to shut some one mouth because what goes around come around.
90% of times i don't agree here with most of guys here does that give me right to shut them off.
More then 70% of times they just believe whatever they intent to and make theory to support their argument and if someone post facts they don't replay and other times guys with same taught process like each other because that satisfy them, just like drug does that mean my criticism, thoughts and opinion is more important then other ?

No !
All that lead to simple conclusion anybody can express themself and if anyone don't like that. They just can ignore but they are so little that they will come in group lick each other and bully other person opinion.
Be grateful to this platform and developer and let everyone express their thoughts.

Love the Troll guys:

View attachment 1223389
If that it is not working then use Sally:
View attachment 1223392
What are you doing then if not trolling him back, quite funny you used your own statement on your self.

Report him for what? Criticizing the game?
Thanks ! (y)

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Of course she said that. Can't afford to get busted mounting her daughter's fellow students. Keeping it sparse minimizes the chance of accidental encounters.

She'll be back. When she and her husband show up so you an meet Maya's whole family at once. ;)
Do you think that Nora is Maya's mother, ohh i can see this, such a kinky woman with a boring husband searching for some hot stuff in night clubs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
What are you doing then if not trolling him back, quite funny you used your own statement on your self.
Mhhh. Man, i was just joking, so, dont think to much on it, laugh or leave it. Also we wasn't talking about you so dont get why you react defensevely. You make critics i usually disagree, but you are not a troll. Me neither, at worst i make a joke or two, but that's not trolling. That guy for sure was one. So... wish you well.

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
.....Nora probably isn't coming back, bro..... She was a one-time thing, and that's that. As per her words. It was a casual hookup and MacAllen's ain't opening up for us no more..... :confused:

I don't find him criticizing the game to be the problem. I find the fact that he's complaining about the same shit continuously and not even looking into exactly what he's saying to be the problem. I agree that it's a bitch move to have Jill date Tybalt, but it's a consequence of the MC's actions, and, though I fucking hate it, I live with it. It's like dude's just on here to spread hate, and that's not something I find to be cool in my book.

In the end, it was Alabama all along :4Head:
Learn to use the ignore function, as far as I know everyone is welcome to come on the forum's and spout off about anything they want.

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
It's not criticism when someone shows up everyday crying about ntr just because Jill went on a date(A date she didn't even enjoyed) with someone else. That's not how NTR works. Point it out flaws or different POV of ingame stuff are examples of criticism, you better than anyone else should know this. That's sharing a opnion and this is my opinion:
1) He probably shouldn't have shared his opnion, but if he really felt that he had to, then
2) there are multiple ways of sharing one's opinion, he chose a way that is guaranteed to not make anyone, least of all the dev(even if he is not here anymore), take his opinion seriously.

Now I'll put some nice tits here to smoth the mood. Peace
View attachment 1223129
Learn to use the ignore function

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
i dont think she will have much damsel story for now
even Maya is aware how much her story sucks and gets people running away
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

im afraid for Bella she had smooth sailing for now . Maybe Jill and Bella will clash for MC or something .
but thats just my guess i have nothing to back it up .
As long as we don’t get “Knock at the Door 2 - Electric Boogaloo” and after the date with Bella her husband turns up at the door right at the end of the episode.

Im not entirely against the husband coming back but forcing drama by having him sprung on everyone would be tiresome. To be honest I can’t think of a non-melodramatic way to bring him in without the MC/Bella being established and outwardly together. Any other circumstances and you’re just gonna be hiding the relationship and Bella wouldn’t have to address it with her husband.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes