Jan 30, 2021
I know you guys have moved on from this one already, but I needed my beauty sleep, I didn't have time to respond properly.

So maybe I missed it, but what's all this about covering the piano in the first place? Do we actually see it covered?

Also, how much of a dumbass is the mc? He runs up to Sage, who's sitting at Jill's piano and says, "We're gonna rain hellfire down on this mansion, get your bountiful ass and and soft, but not saggy tits out of here!" He doesn't for a second go, "Jill's piano... OOOOH FUUUUCK!!!! LORD EARL GREY, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Dumbass... :rolleyes:
I hope beauty sleep worked because you gonna need it to get through life
(just kidding ... im being a DIK , huehue ... ok ok not that funny)

Well sure my theory was that while MC was changing clothes Sage could have cover it while waiting .
I know its a long shot and speculative but like i said earlier it does add to the story .

All the smaller details we know (like sage's dad being close with jills parents or Sage playing
other instruments ) only make the theory more plausible

Bella will have proof(well witness account) that MC was telling the truth , and Tybalt is full of it .
Like Bella pointed out after 3 dates Tybalt will ask for more so this can be handy for Jill story .

I realise its kind of a long shot but it also holds water ( hue hue , ok ok sheesh) no matter MCs choices or path.

edit :
Ok, but Jill explicitly relays that "...sprinkler system started and ruined things on the first floor." By omission, the second floor was therefore untouched. So the mc just got lucky.
It doesnt mean that everything on 2nd floor is fine . just that everything on first floor is ruined which isnt true ether
because we visited Jills bedroom later .

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I Fucking HATE the fucking stay between the lines mini game. The one when you clean your mansion room makes me wanna throw my PC out the window. Dr. P you sadistic bastard.
Just download some mouse using skills and it'll be fine my dude :WeSmart:
jokes aside, you can use UnRen to turn on and off minigames so you can bypass the minigames that way

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
What do you mean close the Sage / Quinn storyline?

What happens between them is Quinn scheming to eventually take control of the HOTs. I don't see it ending in one episode. I rather see that which would really explode at the beginning of the season to resolve itself over the following episodes.

What I would like to see ended is the storyline Maya and her father. At the end of episode 8, the problem is resolved. Like that, during season 3 we can really explore the three-way relationship, and see if it can work or not.
taking over the HOTs? She is VP already and Sage will be graduating in a few moments. She lets her get more and more responsibility and teaches her how to do stuff. What scheme are you talking about :WaitWhat:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
taking over the HOTs? She is VP already and Sage will be graduating in a few moments. She lets her get more and more responsibility and teaches her how to do stuff. What scheme are you talking about :WaitWhat:
Also being a VP with a president who lets you do your own stuff looks better in her situation than being a president

Reactions: Zirael Q and shazba

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
Hey everybody,

Is there any official information or clue from DPC that this game will not end like Acting Lesson?
Asking for a friend that don't want to cry (at least not in the PTSD style) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: n0cn1l and Hermith

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Right, I've been genuinely confused by this scene for a while now. We all know Sage is in her third year, and since the DIKs were formed two years ago, this would mean that she was in her first year when she was appointed president. This raises the question, why would the HOTs pick a freshman as a president? Were there no competent seniors in the HOTs? It's been stated in the game that the HOTs have been present for quite a while, so what's up with that?

Sage is in her final year. We know this because she mentions Quinn will need to take over when she graduates next year, and from her dissertation being her final assignment.
From the DIK backflash we know Rusty and Tommy are trying to get into a frat but they do not get accepted anywhere...
We see Tybalt, Chad and Sage All 3 allready as president of their frat/sorority, or atleast they are shown as the ones in charge..
Could be they were vice presidents, we see Quinn in a prominent role much the same way.... presidents too busy and such...

Still doesn't give a real explanation but atleast it would mean not having to create 3 characters being president just for a flashback and to never return in the story....

Reactions: felicemastronzo
Jan 30, 2021
Is it just me or is the timeline a little odd? The HOTs party was on Saturday evening while Neil arrived on Sunday morning/afternoon. In between there's the tennis match, visit to Bella's house, and Jill's room. Based on Jacob's and Jill's dialogues, it all happened in one weekend. It would've made more sense had the party been held on Friday instead.

It would go like this:

Friday evening - HOTs party
Saturday morning - Tennis match
Saturday afternoon - Visit to Bella's house
Saturday evening - Visit to Jill's room
Sunday morning/afternoon - Neil's arrival
i noticed it too . the timline seems really messy during that weekend .
maybe when i have more time to look at it i'll post about it .

What do you mean close the Sage / Quinn storyline?

What happens between them is Quinn scheming to eventually take control of the HOTs. I don't see it ending in one episode. I rather see that which would really explode at the beginning of the season to resolve itself over the following episodes.

What I would like to see ended is the storyline Maya and her father. At the end of episode 8, the problem is resolved. Like that, during season 3 we can really explore the three-way relationship, and see if it can work or not.
well even if i dont look forward to it , many of Quinn fans do . its also hinted at a lot Sage asking MC questions about
Quinn saying she likes MC and all . and then just the 3 of em gonna "brain" storm ideas . - i doubt
there will be "brain" involved ... MCs blood will be in other orgrans

on Maya . i hate 3ways because i dont understand them . and this 3way takes away a lot from Maya and Josy.
they are both less popular . even Quinn is more popular then M&J .
writing 3way relationships is hard (only time i ever seen it function on somewhat decent level is in game
called Alexandra )

• Wow
Reactions: Hermith

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Is there any official information or clue from DPC that this game will not end like Acting Lesson?
Official, hmmm nop because it spoil the complete game.

My taughts on this: Nop it wont end how it was in AL, just because this time the complete Campus will Burn. I get already Hungry when i think bout that. Ya know such a fine Grilled Chicken would now be really good. Nom Nom Nom :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Gegecucu
Jan 30, 2021
If that's true then this community is doomed. :eek:
I like both Josy and Maya, true I like Josy more, but together they can even compete with Sage. Ofc that's just my own preference, but still...
think quinn is 3rd in rankings after sage and bella .
and josy and maya are 5th and 6th respectively

it doesnt matter think it was like a patron or reddit poll or something .

• Wow

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
think quinn is 3rd in rankings after sage and bella .
and josy and maya are 5th and 6th respectively

it doesnt matter think it was like a patron or reddit poll or something .
Damn...

That reeks to me of fragile egos that can't stand the idea that they're not the center of attention in a relationship.
Worse yet, their egos can't even handle it even when only playing the MC of a story.
:devilish:

Jan 30, 2021
Damn...

That reeks to me of fragile egos that can't stand the idea that they're not the center of attention in a relationship.
Worse yet, their egos can't even handle it even when only playing the MC of a story.
:devilish:
i kind of agree . even math is against 3way relationships

a relationship has around 50% of chance of survival ( 44.62 % divorce rate in usa)

so its 50% that MC and Maya breaks up
an again another 50% that Josy and MC breaks up
and then again 50% chance that Josy and Maya break up

there is a reson those are so rare ... they doomed before they start .

as for my ego being fragile .. meh probably.:rolleyes:

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
i kind of agree . even math is against 3way relationships

a relationship has around 50% of chance of survival ( 44.62 % divorce rate in usa)

so its 50% that MC and Maya breaks up
an again another 50% that Josy and MC breaks up
and then again 50% chance that Josy and Maya break up

there is a reson those are so rare ... they doomed before they start .

as for my ego being fragile .. meh probably.:rolleyes:
Divorce rates are bullshit, it comes from the culture shift where people in these days would rather throw away their stuff and get a new one instead of actually trying to fix them. This is one of the worst parts of our "modern society". Sure it's almost impossible to find the "perfect" partner so of course it's even harder to make it work with 3 people. I know someone who lives in a polyamorous relationship. I always thought that was bullshit, how could you make that work, I mean jealousy is one of our deepest flaws and I'd argue no one is immune to it. Somehow he is happily married and they have a fix partner in this relationship.

That being said I still hope DPC will make it possible to get a good ending with a Josy-Maya threesome relationship. More options are always better than none, so there should be solo routes for both and a threesome one.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
on Maya . i hate 3ways because i dont understand them . and this 3way takes away a lot from Maya and Josy.
they are both less popular . even Quinn is more popular then M&J .
writing 3way relationships is hard (only time i ever seen it function on somewhat decent level is in game
called Alexandra )
I think it's all thanks to Maya....

being the most "hated" she took Josy down with her and at the same time Quinn got a reduced sentence...
If Quinn had targeted another LI I don't think she would be so high in the ratings.

Jan 30, 2021
Divorce rates are bullshit, it comes from the culture shift where people in these days would rather throw away their stuff and get a new one instead of actually trying to fix them. This is one of the worst parts of our "modern society". Sure it's almost impossible to find the "perfect" partner so of course it's even harder to make it work with 3 people. I know someone who lives in a polyamorous relationship. I always thought that was bullshit, how could you make that work, I mean jealousy is one of our deepest flaws and I'd argue no one is immune to it.

That being said I still hope DPC will make it possible to get a good ending with a Josy-Maya threesome relationship. More options are always better than none, so there should be solo routes for both and a threesome one.
i love em (M&J)don't get me wrong (but i see cracks ... ) . and they are so different from each other .
i feel like Maya is the one that is keeping this relationship afloat .
(if MC = DIK then Josy will clearly hang on to Maya but if you play Josy centered playthrough i see cracks...)

but Maya won't take it well she already isn't and i think she has depression now on top of all the drama .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can tell when she has conversation with Josy the day after in class .
She seems to be pushing Josy away . She's sabotaging everything good left in her life.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes