Jan 30, 2021
It would be good to see Maya's reaction to this photo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But if you were with M&J, this photo op would never have occurred, so unfortunately it's Maya & Josy who cost you Quinn and not the other way around :cry:.

Still even as friends with M&J, you'd think Maya would balk at this Rooster post, "seriously, after all the shit she's put me though you're hanging out with her!?" and the mc'd be like, "She gives better head than you, so what's your point?"

But M&J don't even comment on the post, total drama opportunity missed. :eek:
yea i admit it would make some drama and it could be interesting for Quinn fans at least .
i just dont wanna hurt Maya . im starting to sound like total CHEEK . ehhh :cautious:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Probably off topic compared to everything else being discussed here, but can someone answer my question regarding the ending of Ep7...um What's up with Quinn's bit, she's on the bed reading then the camera pulls out and she is looking at a skull w/candle on top, a pack of pills and some plastic looking thing on her bedside locker , my question is what's it supposed to mean?

The plastic looking thing is assumed to be (I assume, anyways) the cocaine that she ordered for Rich, the prep (yes, I used the derogatory colloquial term), who later changed his mind about buying it. I interpreted the scene of Quinn glancing at it to be either her considering using it herself, or contemplating the next step in her drug dealing activities, as cocaine wasn't something she typically had on her menu.

so jill is MC's aunt??

Men are obsessed with dick size. It's true, it doesn't matter how big it is, it could always be bigger, could always be thicker. You have an 7-incher, well It could've been an 8-incher, you have an 8-incher, It could've been an 9-incher ad infinitum... Hence the devs tend to just go for the Footlong.

Not me. I just want mine to continue working without pills.

Wow. I just discovered something.

No, you didn't.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I don't think you guys are attributing this the serious attention it deserves. Don't you see what this means!?

It means Sage is a liar, and if she's going to lie over something as simple as, "What's the time?" it means she's a compulsive liar. It means she's probably deeper into the Quinn's Restaurant than any of us can imagine, and she's lies so much even Quinn doesn't know if she's lying or telling the truth.

She's probably not even the HOTs president, man there probably isn't even a HOTs sorority, it's all just one big lie!

This fucking changes everything!

She probably orchestrated Josy's arrival at Maya's room that fateful day to push the MC into her arms, so she can exact her torment on him.

We know Sage is a tormentor because for three years she's been lying to Chad that she's his girlfriend, all the while knowing he was gay but making him feel guilty about using her!

Fuck, this turns the entire game up on its head!

Sage's mom and dad probably lived in a building that the mc's dad worked on and due to Neil's cavalier attitude to safety, they died because he was doing some dodgy shit.

Sage has been planning this since before the mc was even born (yes I understand that means she's been planning it since she was 2, that's how fucking scary she is!)

And don't be fooled by all that shit she says about her family and their emotions, she's fucking lying!

Fuck. My mind is blown!

:p
Everything is a lie. The MC has Stockholm syndrome. This is why this whole story about college was told in retrospect, because what we're experiencing and reading through right now is MC's life before he was kidnapped by Sage, where while in captivity, he became dependent on Sage, and in the end became Sage's sex slave. There are no actual endings with other LIs, everything is all in the MC's head. The true ending is the ending where we're trapped in a basement, and rely on Sage for everything: love, food, water, sex, clothing, baths.

The reason why the MC had regrets about kissing Bella is because once Sage found out about their relationship, she was designated as public enemy number 1. There were posters all around campus detailing their abnormal relationship, and Bella was shunned into oblivion by society, resulting in suicide.

Maya and Josy ended up together, and Sage helped finance Maya with the condition that she forget about the MC, and left him altogether. Josy was confused about the entire matter, but ended up deciding not to pry after being threatened by an anonymous source. She didn't want to endanger their relationship further, thus she kept it quiet.

As for Jill, she ended up with Tybalt. Sage, using her extensive connections, hired a professional hypnotist to remove Jill from the picture, making her believe that she liked Tybalt instead of the MC, and deleting all her memories of the MC. She made it so that the MC never existed in Jill's life, simplifying the process.

As for all the other people, she herself played the role of the closest person to MC, and notified everyone that the MC eloped with his lover. Neil was distraught, having lost his only son, and spiraled into depression, becoming an alcoholic in the end, drinking to no end every single day.

And it all started because we decided to fuck Sage.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
To bang Quinn you can't be with Maya (or Josy) in the first place. So this has kinda already happened.
You can bang her on the roof and still join Maya/Josy.

That's the scene I'm talking about, that's gonna come back and turn Maya off the MC.

Especially with the timing of it, bang Quinn, 5 minutes later join Maya and Josy. That's gonna piss off Maya.

And it's something that everybody knows. Derek gets a little too drunk around Maya and now she knows.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021

That's the scene I'm talking about, that's gonna come back and turn Maya off the MC.

Especially with the timing of it, bang Quinn, 5 minutes later join Maya and Josy. That's gonna piss off Maya.

And it's something that everybody knows. Derek gets a little too drunk around Maya and now she knows.
God fucking damn it, Derek.

Jan 30, 2021

You need to help Quinn in order to get the picture with her at the party
so u can be in M&J but you need to change affinity from cheek to dik before that time
and you wont have much time as far as i remember.

remember your affinity has to update it means you also need free roam

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
You need to help Quinn in order to get the picture with her at the party
so u can be in M&J but you need to change affinity from cheek to dik before that time
and you wont have much time as far as i remember.

remember your affinity has to update it means you also need free roam
You can't "help" Quinn if you're with Maya and Josy.

Reactions: shazba

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
i think its depended on you affinity . but like i said
the window to change the affinity maybe to short
so in the end you'd be right . if you choose M&J
you lock out quinn.
Yes.

But the rooftop with Quinn is before Maya/Josy.

It's one of those things around episode 10 or so when you think all is fine in Maya land, boom she finds out about the MC and Quinn and it's all over.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It would be good to see Maya's reaction to this photo:
But if you were with M&J, this photo op would never have occurred, so unfortunately it's Maya & Josy who cost you Quinn and not the other way around :cry:.

Still even as friends with M&J, you'd think Maya would balk at this Rooster post, "seriously, after all the shit she's put me though you're hanging out with her!?" and the mc'd be like, "She gives better head than you, so what's your point?"

But M&J don't even comment on the post, total drama opportunity missed. :eek:
I just want to see Quinn's reaction when Maya joins the fraternity. :)

Tevo1216

Apr 13, 2021
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Derek Cheats/Brawler Skills/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as PetNames/Wallpapers/Ringtones/Music Favorites. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "episode 8 start" saves, there is no episode 8, just end of episode 7 save. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 LoveInterests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 best friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.
Does anyone know how to load these on a mac?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I once found a hint that Josy and Jill might be connected more than we all know. Be it kinship or a lesbian relationship, I don't know.

But I'm guessing it's a family relationship. Why? Jill didn't want to tell her family name to the MC and maybe Jill advised Josy to do the same.
Look at the screenshots. You will notice that Josy and Jill have the same bracelet. But in the last screenshot, it looks like Josy wants to hide the bracelet from the MC. Only later when both hands were under the table, she shows her right wrist. Funny!!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: `Ray` and Niu6609
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes