LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
I've always believed that Quinn have a crush on Maya and she is only jealous. :ROFLMAO:
I think Quinn hates Maya because Maya represents everything she couldn't have. Maya is this wholesome girl next door, while Quinn is someone who came from Dirt. I do believe Quinn is madly jealous of Maya, just not for her physical attributes but for having a family, and for never having to do anything she isn't proud of. Quinn very clearly wanted to shatter this visage Maya had, she wanted to corrupt Maya, and she is annoyed Maya didn't buckle.

Last edited:

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
Newbie to this game with a question:

For somebody like me who has seen almost every fetish in this site and around the Interwebs, is it worth it to play this game which looks (please pardon the term and don't lynch me) Vanilla and bland at first glance? I really don't see the appeal at first glance and it looks like any run-of-the mill VN...

I don't trust the ''reviews'' for this game either because it feels like one massive circle jerk circus IMHO...

Sorry for the skepticism but seeing this game with tons of likes just intrigues me when it looks like a vanilla ''College guy with infinite libido magically gets all the girls'' type of game...

Reactions: openup212 and DavDR
Jan 30, 2021

For somebody like me who has seen almost every fetish in this site and around the Interwebs, is it worth it to play this game which looks (please pardon the term and don't lynch me) Vanilla and bland at first glance? I really don't see the appeal at first glance and it looks like any run-of-the mill VN...

I don't trust the ''reviews'' for this game either because it feels like one massive circle jerk circus IMHO...

Sorry for the skepticism but seeing this game with tons of likes just intrigues me when it looks like a vanilla ''College guy with infinite libido magically gets all the girls'' type of game...
yes . its vanila but its well done with good story . so yeah even if there is no kink you
can find things you really like . sense of humor quite good too .
there are minor kinks . like anal , milf etc .

its good game to unwind from "other" games .

the author is the same as Acting Lessons . so if u given that a try ever ....

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017

I would say the quality makes up for the lack of kinks. While yes it's really vanilla in its setting, not any of the Big tags that either make or break a game.
I put away with playing this game for the same reasons you just said. I've been around and seen some shit, but I was flabbergasted by the sheer qualitative difference between this VN and all others, it's not even close. But is just my opinion, if you are going to try just remember to DL the full version, the mod helps a lot if you don't want to be choosing routes, and have fun.
This VN not only showed me I was missing some things here, it actually got me to comment, something I hadn't done in like 4 years of lurking.

But yes we are biased.

Reactions: Icekatana

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I Quinn hates Maya because Maya represents everything she couldn't have. Maya is this wholesome girl next door, while Quinn is someone who came from Dirt. I do believe Quinn is madly jealous of Maya, just not for her physical attributes but for having a family, and for never having to do anything she isn't proud of. Quinn very clearly wanted to shatter this visage Maya had, she wanted to corrupt Maya, and she is annoyed Maya didn't buckle.
So here is something that she is misinterpreting because Maya does not have a golden life as she might think, for now few people know who Maya is and now Sage joined that circle, remember the saying do not judge a book by its cover and I think Quinn misjudged really bad that book

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
did anybody already post the Josy preview here?

lol nvm Chip is right above me with my answer

as was said in the discord, that preview doesnt really seem worth 30 bucks....

• Wow
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
did anybody already post the Josy preview here?

lol nvm Chip is right above me with my answer

as was said in the discord, that preview doesnt really seem worth 30 bucks....

:ROFLMAO:. Josy worth every penny. :ROFLMAO:. Nah, yeah it's a too much for a not NSFW preview. But, it is Josy, so I'm bias:ROFLMAO:.

btw, Cas is literal mind reader:unsure:, which is scary as fuck:ROFLMAO:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Best part about going to the gym is meeting Dawe's mom again. Hopefully this time it results in a scene with her. Of course somebody locked into a relationship with Josy will likely get a Josy scene at the gym so fair trade, a free MC will get one with the receptionist AKA Dawe's mother.

Though weird to not see Maya here, it really seems like Pinkcakes is going to split them up.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
its just the picture of her in the gym. that was what was behind the 30 paywall View attachment 1239702
Yeah, Yeah, But look at her :love:.
at least, it's confirming that.
A, Josy is the best girl
B, another Hot outfit for her , God She is so HoT
C, We gonna do work out together, which will possible lead to Steamy sex . :love:

but yeah, this should be in the 10 bucks range at least.(y)

Nov 23, 2020
Yes.

But the rooftop with Quinn is before Maya/Josy.

It's one of those things around episode 10 or so when you think all is fine in Maya land, boom she finds out about the MC and Quinn and it's all over.
the photo of the hots party made in ep 7 will be enough .. I already expect some reaction in the next one ..

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Quinn would be an obvious choice for a terrible end, but there's also Riona and the stalker, Maya and the scumbag dad, or there's Tybalt who is basically a comic relief for now, but who knows what'll he do when the mc gets together with Jill.
tybalt is useless, but his father is dangerous & i'm pretty sure he saw the mc fuck his wife.

Reactions: Hermith

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Though weird to not see Maya here, it really seems like Pinkcakes is going to split them up.
Josy, need something that separates her from Maya, from story perspective, if it this Gym arc, then it is. That is Why I'm not so keen on the idea of Maya joining the Hots, another story that would be split between J&M :unsure:

BTW look Josy butt is much bigger :oops:
I seem to remember, mentioning that Her ass gonna be look even better now that she does workout routine:ROFLMAO:
Nice to see that DPC gonna be consistent on this one too. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes