Jan 30, 2021
So here is something that she is misinterpreting because Maya does not have a golden life as she might think, for now few people know who Maya is and now Sage joined that circle, remember the saying do not judge a book by its cover and I think Quinn misjudged really bad that book
none the less i think LoDoN is right about this

sHe calls mc and maya : Barbie and Ken
well according to MCs ID that he got from Tommy he is an Aussie
so its not entirely wrong

im guessing its the vibe they give off when they are together ( close)
but yea we know that isnt the case . they both have ton of issues

she misjudges them both quickly and doesnt wanna back down
Sarah and Mel are good little sluts and follow their leader

Heather smoked all her braincells and Tommy fucked the rest of them out of her head
so it doesnt matter what she thinks . And Arieth ... well i don't wanna insult her intelligence
but its really hard to finish this sentence without doing so.

rest of hots dont seem to care .And now with Lily in HOTs even less so .

in all fairness if MC goes DIK path she seems to rethink things at least about MC .
so who knows maybe DIK Quinn will make amends with Maya .

Jan 30, 2021
dont know what you guys smoking . Josy was like only petty body (and it wasnt that petty to begin with)
the worst part about Bella are her huge melons ... i bet even Tybalt is jealous
same goes for Jill , her boobs are waaay to big

im not even gonna start on Jade and Sandra because they are side chicks.

Reactions: StreakerzBae

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Josy, need something that separates her from Maya, from story perspective, if it this Gym arc, then it is. That is Why I'm not so keen on the idea of Maya joining the Hots, another story that would be split between J&M :unsure:
Agreed, she needs to become her own character and not a hanger on to Maya. But at the same time, a three person relationship needs to involve 3 people.

On my MJ guy, he sees Josy in episode 2, opts to sleep on his old bed aka Josy's bed in episode 4, helps Josy move her bags in 5. Gets the forced threesome, but since no Maya in 4, Josy takes over and does all the extras, and again in 7 3 times with Josy, none with Maya.

It's like she's not even a part of the relationship.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
none the less i think LoDoN is right about this

sHe calls mc and maya : Barbie and Ken
well according to MCs ID that he got from Tommy he is an Aussie
so its not entirely wrong

im guessing its the vibe they give off when they are together ( close)
but yea we know that isnt the case . they both have ton of issues

she misjudges them both quickly and doesnt wanna back down
Sarah and Mel are good little sluts and follow their leader

Heather smoked all her braincells and Tommy fucked the rest of them out of her head
so it doesnt matter what she thinks . And Arieth ... well i don't wanna insult her intelligence
but its really hard to finish this sentence without doing so.

rest of hots dont seem to care .And now with Lily in HOTs even less so .

in all fairness if MC goes DIK path she seems to rethink things at least about MC .
so who knows maybe DIK Quinn will make amends with Maya .
Ken is Australian?!? You learn something new every day.

I am telling you, people Arieth is a genius, she talks the way people sound to her.

Yes, that is what I was saying, if Maya's life is perfect or not it doesn't matter, to Quinn she seemed to have a great one and that's all that matters. I'm pretty sure she calls the MC Ken out of jealousy for not getting that Bat.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Newbie to this game with a question:

For somebody like me who has seen almost every fetish in this site and around the Interwebs, is it worth it to play this game which looks (please pardon the term and don't lynch me) Vanilla and bland at first glance? I really don't see the appeal at first glance and it looks like any run-of-the mill VN...

I don't trust the ''reviews'' for this game either because it feels like one massive circle jerk circus IMHO...

Sorry for the skepticism but seeing this game with tons of likes just intrigues me when it looks like a vanilla ''College guy with infinite libido magically gets all the girls'' type of game...
I wouldn't call it your run-of-the-mill VN, having played through it quite a number of times (though in this case I'm unsure of what you personally would define as a normal VN). To start things off, the MC in the game doesn't get every girl he sees: there are specific cues and relationships that can make or break the relationship with other characters. There's an affinity system that, although still rough around the edges, determines what actions your character takes in certain situations. Additionally, what with it's mini-games and free roams and all, it lets you explore the world the game takes place in and allows you to improve your character's fighting ability (provided your hand-eye coordination is decent and reaction time is alright).

You'd have to play through the game quite a number of times to get all the scenes, make a few saves just to get close to some of the girls, and figure out just how you want your MC to be characterized. There's also a slight essence of BDSM (just a few scenes, honestly). The art is fantastic in my opinion, story is immersive (as long as you don't critique every little discrepancy), and the characters are attractive as hell. There's a reason why there're almost 7000 pages worth of replies on the forum, we have lots to discuss, be it theories, characters or more.

My recommendation is that you give it a shot. There's a chance you might not like it, considering how you've said that you've been through most of the content on the site, but if that's happens, you can just leave while you're ahead. Better to give it a try rather than dismiss it entirely.

Best part about going to the gym is meeting Dawe's mom again. Hopefully this time it results in a scene with her. Of course somebody locked into a relationship with Josy will likely get a Josy scene at the gym so fair trade, a free MC will get one with the receptionist AKA Dawe's mother.

Though weird to not see Maya here, it really seems like Pinkcakes is going to split them up.
Was it confirmed that the receptionist is Dawe's mom? If yes, I'm hoping MC's gonna get close to her and fuck her real good, then I'll finally be able to say "Fucked your mom last night, bitch." or "Ask your mom. She could probably tell you a thing or two about me, specifically about my performance in bed." or "I'm hoping you don't kiss your mother with that mouth; I'd have to wash my dick real hard to get rid of those germs." when he shit talks me :KEK: If no, then please at least be a bombshell MILF so I can shit talk Dawe.

arpaschad

Sep 18, 2017
I would say the quality makes up for the lack of kinks. While yes it's really vanilla in its setting, not any of the Big tags that either make or break a game.
I put away with playing this game for the same reasons you just said. I've been around and seen some shit, but I was flabbergasted by the sheer qualitative difference between this VN and all others, it's not even close. But is just my opinion, if you are going to try just remember to DL the full version, the mod helps a lot if you don't want to be choosing routes, and have fun.
This VN not only showed me I was missing some things here, it actually got me to comment, something I hadn't done in like 4 years of lurking.

But yes we are biased.

Wow you guys sound like this game is a ''life changing experience'' lol...

ok taking the plunge...

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Cafeteria lady as the main antagonist :ROFLMAO: Dammm I mean she does have a motive... If you insulted her food, she clearly doesn't like you.... But if she is really going to kill your lover because of that ! It's kinda of an exaggerated reaction. !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe the real reason that the cafeteria food is so bad is because it's HUMAN MEAT !!! She chops her victims and serves them in the cafeteria. :eek:
Her real name is Beth by the way, even if I insulted her... I'd still bang her ;)
View attachment 1239701
I don't know why... She just sets off my alarms when It comes up to DPC..

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Was it confirmed that the receptionist is Dawe's mom? If yes, I'm hoping MC's gonna get close to her and fuck her real good, then I'll finally be able to say "Fucked your mom last night, bitch." or "Ask your mom. She could probably tell you a thing or two about me, specifically about my performance in bed." or "I'm hoping you don't kiss your mother with that mouth; I'd have to wash my dick real hard to get rid of those germs." when he shit talks me :KEK: If no, then please at least be a bombshell MILF so I can shit talk Dawe.
Not confirmed, but we know his parents run a gym, it's one of the reasons he's VP of the Alphas. And this lady is of age with someone who would be Dawe's mother. And MC needs more banging of student mothers, so far only Tybalt's mother.

Jan 30, 2021
Ken is Australian?!? You learn something new every day.
i trew it in as a joke
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
actually MC and doorman think so and Tommy later laughs they both to stupid to read.
it says he's from Texas

but yea i heard some ausies say that but i guess it could be some
inside joke (barbie means BBQ in australian )

I am telling you, people Arieth is a genius, she talks the way people sound to her.
right she's a gnius ... she owns anti crab cream company and trying to make sure whole world will need a bucketful
of the stuff.

Yes, that is what I was saying, if Maya's life is perfect or not it doesn't matter, to Quinn she seemed to have a great one and that's all that matters. I'm pretty sure she calls the MC Ken out of jealousy for not getting that Bat.
To be fair just looking at maya can have that effect she clearly the prettiest :love:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Agreed, she needs to become her own character and not a hanger on to Maya. But at the same time, a three person relationship needs to involve 3 people.

On my MJ guy, he sees Josy in episode 2, opts to sleep on his old bed aka Josy's bed in episode 4, helps Josy move her bags in 5. Gets the forced threesome, but since no Maya in 4, Josy takes over and does all the extras, and again in 7 3 times with Josy, none with Maya.

It's like she's not even a part of the relationship.
Yeah, you have a point. in the same time, it's a little bit about how you play it. Its seem you did a Josy centric path (y) . I think We the Players need to balance this, and it won't be the story that balance it for us. We need to do it, with our decisions.
hmm, lets see. for example.: Ep2 : Go home to Maya after the drink mini game. Kissing, fingering etc etc. visit Josy. EP3: offer Maya help, in the end of episode do the lewd with Maya. with this the score is 2:1 for Maya.
EP4: obviously entering the relationship, and if you played this way , you sleep in their bed with both of them.
EP5: This is an episode where we have to pick one over the other. with this, the score can go to 3-1 to Maya, or 2-2 if you pick Josy. :unsure:. Ep6: mandatory Threesome. both get a point . and after this, its got tricky. What are your scores with them is how you may have to balance, who you visit. I mean you have or can have sex with Josy in the beginning, and after you can choose to visit her in the Hots house, or go to Maya. :unsure:.

It is really dependent on us the players how we balance this relationship, if we balance it at all, or we just focusing on one of them. because of this split that DPC throw to us time to time. It does not really feel as much of forced for peoples who may only interested in one of them. while the same time those who are intrested in both, has to work for it.

one of the main complaint was really, that those who for example only was interested in Maya, now had to deal with Josy too and vice versa. But overall, I think DPC found a proper way with this to make the player not feel Forced in to something , aside from the mandatory threesome scene.

Now, that I'm writing this, and thinking about it, I start to see, DPC did not really fucked this up as much as some like to say. With that being said, I think we don't need a solo path if the MC is rejected or chose to stay friend. Because its already involve everything in the actual "relationship path".:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: godkingxerxes

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
its just the picture of her in the gym. that was what was behind the 30 paywall View attachment 1239702
Even if its wasn't worth the 30 $ you're a real hero for sharing with your broke Dik brothers. ;) Seeing Josy's in her gym clothes always puts a smile on my face ! :love:
tenor.gif
Oh shit, I hope not helping Derek with Ashley makes Anthony side with the MC if a confrontation happens in the gym because we're in enemy territory.
Shit I broke up Anthony and Ashley in all my playthrough... And if you mess with the JOCKS at the party, they will definitely want some payback... They better not interrupt this moment otherwise I'm going to send their ex-leader Chad to fuck them in ass ! :mad:(Litteraly)
I don't know why... She just sets off my alarms when It comes up to DPC..
That's understandable... After AL you have the right to be suspicious... Maybe there is another secret psychopath lurking in the campus or maybe not ! We'll see ! I don't think it’s Beth honestly. ;)

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, you have a point. in the same time, it's a little bit about how you play it. Its seem you did a Josy centric path (y) . I think We the Players need to balance this, and it won't be the story that balance it for us. We need to do it, with our decisions.
hmm, lets see. for example.: Ep2 : Go home to Maya after the drink mini game. Kissing, fingering etc etc. visit Josy. EP3: offer Maya help, in the end of episode do the lewd with Maya. with this the score is 2:1 for Maya.
EP4: obviously entering the relationship, and if you played this way , you sleep in their bed with both of them.
EP5: This is an episode where we have to pick one over the other. with this, the score can go to 3-1 to Maya, or 2-2 if you pick Josy. :unsure:. Ep6: mandatory Threesome. both get a point . and after this, its got tricky. What are your the scores with them is how you may have to balance, who you visit. I mean you have or can have sex with Josy in the beginning, and after you can choose to visit her in the Hots house, or go to Maya. :unsure:.

It is really dependent on us the players how we balance this relationship, if we balance it at all, or we just focusing on one of them. because of this split that DPC throw to us time to time. It does not really feel as much of forced for peoples who may only interested in one of them. while the same time those who are intrested in both, has to work for it.

one of the main complaint was really, that those who for example only was interested in Maya, now had to deal with Josy too and vice versa. But overall, I think DPC found a proper way with this to make the player not feel Forced in to something , aside from the mandatory threesome scene.

Now, that I'm writing this, and thinking about it, I start to see, DPC did not really fucked this up as much as some like to say. With that being said, I think we don't need a solo path if the MC is rejected or chose to stay friend. Because its already involve everything in the actual "relationship path".:unsure:
i said earlier that trying to balance as of chapter 7 makes little sense because you loose on both ends
better have 2 play throughs . ( at least for now)

im gonna guess you want a playthrough were MC keeps them both . all the power to you but

1. i have no faith in such thing
2. you need actual path for it .

for now it feels like nither of the 3 gets what they want. Mayas rule about being open is brave
but so so so wrong .

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
But on a most serious note. I went back and started the game from the beginning, I just started episode 5 and checking the cheats menu as I go along I'm seeing Bella's route is disabled now. I have been playing for her mostly this entire time. Does anyone know of any specific event/s that blocks her path?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I was wondering is there a threesome with jade and bella and sage with jill in the future? :unsure:
Jade and Bella ???!!! and Sage and Jill ???!!!
That's the most awkward choice did you not mix up the names a little.

We perfectly know that there is a possibility to have Bella and Jill, just check the backgrounds for your phone, there is an image where we clearly see Bella in sexy underware holding a girl who looks exactly like Jill. We don't see the faces but i would not be surprised that it's some hint from DPC fore something to come.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes