Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
But on a most serious note. I went back and started the game from the beginning, I just started episode 5 and checking the cheats menu as I go along I'm seeing Bella's route is disabled now. I have been playing for her mostly this entire time. Does anyone know of any specific event/s that blocks her path?
did you visit her at the library towards the end of episode 3? if not make sure you do. You won't be on her route if you don't.

Jan 30, 2021
But on a most serious note. I went back and started the game from the beginning, I just started episode 5 and checking the cheats menu as I go along I'm seeing Bella's route is disabled now. I have been playing for her mostly this entire time. Does anyone know of any specific event/s that blocks her path?
did you swipe with Cathy ?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Panties !!!! Cathy and her fucking panties later, but in ch 5 i guess you just did not visit her or you have been rude, she dispise jokes. Beeing a DIK is a big no no for her.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Wow you guys sound like this game is a ''life changing experience'' lol...

ok taking the plunge...
Good luck on your journey maggot brother ! And remember always follow your heart ! Or your Dick ! It doesn’t matter how you play ! ;) WARNING: The main side effect of this game is that there is a risk that you may spend a lot of time in this forum theorising about every single small details, in between the episodes release :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's a shame, the patreons, they won't pick a spank for that juicy ass in a future poll :(
Don't be discouraged:). although it did not win He did put a Spanking scene in ep 7 , although it was for Lilly.
May be Josy need to encourage MC to spank Her juicy booty. I mean MC saw what happens with those who slap Her ass :ROFLMAO: , so may be He just afraid to do it, until Josy ask him to do it.

:unsure: or may be during the working out routine, MC can use some playful ass slap at Josy, to encourage her, "just 2 more push up " or something:ROFLMAO:(y). Then Josy realizing she loving it, and one can lead to the other etc etc .....:cool:

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Don't be discouraged:). although it did not win He did put a Spanking scene in ep 7 , although it was for Lilly.
May be Josy need to encourage MC to spank Her juicy booty. I mean MC saw what happens with those who slap Her ass :ROFLMAO: , so may be He just afraid to do it, until Josy ask him to do it.

:unsure: or may be during the working out routine, MC can use some playful ass slap at Josy, to encourage her, "just 2 more push up " or something:ROFLMAO:(y). Then Josy realizing she loving it, and one can lead to the other etc etc .....:cool:
Deep breaths Chip, deep breaths! :D

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

I would love to see a good old Josy ass slap ! That juicy ass is just begging to be spanked. :love: Make it happen Patreons !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the way I love you new profile pic ChipLecsap ;)
It's so good that... I'm going to steal it !!!! Mouhahaha :devilish:
index.jpg

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

I would love some scene where you date Maya, then when you come back to her dorm you find Josy bounded and gaged on the bed and you give your Belt to Maya and ask to spank Josy for beeing a bad girl who always wants to be fucked without Maya beeing present.;)

• I just jizzed my pants

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the milestones in Bella's story are few

in the third chapter you have to go and thank her for talking nicely about you to Jill - this is a key passage

then in the fifth chapter you have to avoid doing anything with Cathe in the car (this leads to closure in the seventh chapter) and you have to push things further in the sauna with her.

If you don't do anything in the sauna, in the sixth chapter you can still make up for it by accepting her help in fixing up your room (if you've done everything in the sauna she will automatically come and help you).

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I would love some scene where you date Maya, then when you come back to her dorm you find Josy bounded and gaged on the bed and you give your Belt to Maya and ask to spank Josy for beeing a bad girl who always wants to be fucked without Maya beeing present.;)
that's, vivid and specific :ROFLMAO: (y)

Reactions: The Pink Royce

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
i assume you talking about lynette ?

MC is 18

2020 - 18 = 2002 .... ahh time of nokias ... where have the years gone
nope in 2002 everyone was getting a cellphone
The MC is 19 years old and the game takes place in 2017
As the 2nd one said, the MC is 19 years old and the game doesn't take place in 2020. Furthermore, Lynette is not just about to have the MC in that pic, she's not 9 months pregnant.
So, if we go 2017 - 19, the MC was born in 1998. Now, subtract at least a year and it's 1997. I would say since she hasn't even met the MC's dad and all, that it is probably 1996.

Yeah. He knows he has to respect the DIK code so he doesn't joke with Derek but he needs to do get them out of his system so he mumbles to himself :KEK: was pretty fun to watch hahaha
I know but I wish the Code has not been evoked. Those things are A+.
The only thing that I can think would top that is learning the ending of Derek's Joke about the pope and your mom walk into a bar...

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q
Jan 30, 2021
As the 2nd one said, the MC is 19 years old and the game doesn't take place in 2020. Furthermore, Lynette is not just about to have the MC in that pic, she's not 9 months pregnant.
So, if we go 2017 - 19, the MC was born in 1998. Now, subtract at least a year and it's 1997. I would say since she hasn't even met the MC's dad and all, that it is probably 1996.
sure now google cellphone 1996

my point remains valid . in the 90s cellphones were used mainly by business class and truckers
in 2000 it was wild spread

but taken lynette was loaded and maybe wanted to talk with her girlfriends ....

is still non issue

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Let's compare :unsure:

:love::love::love::love::love::love:
01.png

:Kappa::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain: 02.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes