Jan 30, 2021
Second YOU TAKE THAT BACK GOOD SIR. Maya is a pure angel and will not be slandered like that. The degree of this slander reprehensible. Maya workin for Quinn is on my TOP 10 ANIME BETRAYALS list.

On a serious note, that would be pretty much NTR, if not just actually NTR, so I'm sure I'm Gucci.
yeah like i said i hacked DPCs laptop and i saw notes ...

DPC been teasing us about this Lily looks like Harley , Quinn shares her name .

and when Maya will get dumped by MC and Josy , She'll be the one to break .

0010.png

Maya is Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel .... and yes i been taking my vitamins ... :sneaky:

• Sad
Reactions: LoDoN-

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I was just joking man, there was no need. I just meme about Riona, she is cute, but Maya is life.:love:
No bro, I am a fair person....okay maybe not.
But I gotta give the girl a chance, she's cute. I couldn't do it in the poll but I edited the title so people would know that option 10. Others is Riona...

Reactions: Jxorgx and LoDoN-

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
yeah like i said i hacked DPCs laptop and i saw notes ...

DPC been teasing us about this Lily looks like Harley , Quinn shares her name .

and when Maya will get dumped by MC and Josy , She'll be the one to break .

View attachment 1245884

Maya is Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel .... and yes i been taking my vitamins ... :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Still think casting on Harley Quinn was not optimal. Margot Robbie is a fine Harley, but I feel she leaves to be desired with Dr.Quinnzel. Rosamund Pike could have carried Dr. Quinnzel much better. Just a train of thought tho.

• Haha
Reactions: The Pink Royce

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
We have another off topic thread? Yay.

Best girl needs to be determined by more than just a poll where you select one girl.

Got to list out top 10 and give points accordingly, 1 gets 10, 2 is 9 etc.

Far too much work for me to do solo. But would be nice to see the results if we hit up reddit and other places.

I'd wager it's either Josy or Bella that would win if we do it that way.

Jan 30, 2021

Best girl needs to be determined by more than just a poll where you select one girl.

Far too much work for me to do solo. But would be nice to see the results if we hit up reddit and other places.

yea i cant take part in single vote polls because i cant choose single one .

it depends on my mood and playthrough .. . depends what i want atm

i dont have fav ... i have a favorite today . also i could trow my vote on mona because its
crap she always has 0% while being awesome.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

No bro, it's definetly the same pants... Sadly enough :rolleyes:
View attachment 1245852
View attachment 1245850
If you look at the image the pant texture looks background, it's weird. I first thought it was a guy wearing jeans, based on the blue and the placement of his hand.

But then you see the pants Burke is wearing, it's just a FUBAR image, you don't keep your hands on your inner thigh and then why the jean crotch on the black pants.

Also why is the dude still standing there like that, Riona and Quinn already left the bathroom to go get high, nobody is coming to suck him off.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You are assuming a lot from her silence no? Personally I think she finds him oblivious, snobbish, irritating, pushy and many other negative qualities besides which I agree he does not feel the need to hide.

The thing is although Jill may be comfortable with the MC she is in fact very introverted and has difficulty expressing her opinions, especially with people like Tybalt who is a born bully, since it is hinted that she herself had to deal with some kind of harrasment issue in the past.

Her inner strength shows only a few times when trying to protect the MC and yes she particularly abhors violence of the physical kind.
There is never a scene in which Jill openly criticises him, either directly (where we could say she does not do so out of politeness) or indirectly.

Even during the presentation, Jill is thinking about Bella who might be upset, not about the fact that Tybalt is talking nonsense.

a person who had framed a minimum Tybalt could never believe the tale of his heroic deeds that puts out the fire by sacrificing his tailor-made jacket, no one.

while there are numerous scenes in which Jill is openly sympathetic towards him, when he interrupts her yoga class, when he cheers her up after the theft at the preps... even when Bella proposes that Jill hook up with Mc, Jill is worried about how Tybalt might take the news...

Jill has two friends: Bella and Mc, both of whom hate Tybalt more or less openly, yet Jill never criticises him.

but it doesn't seem strange to me, the social distance with MC is huge, in reality it would be almost impractical, that Jill is comfortable with Tybalt is not strange.

Reactions: mindern

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

my-image.png

Something like that, it's missing Madame and maybe it doesn't need girls that don't matter too much.

But we get a bunch of people charting it out like this and we'll determine best girl.

All I can say is it won't be Quinn or Maya because for every me who puts Maya near the bottom somebody else will put Quinn near the bottom.

Camila or Riona will have a strong showing, because everyone loves them.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
View attachment 1245964

Something like that, it's missing Madame and maybe it doesn't need girls that don't matter too much.

But we get a bunch of people charting it out like this and we'll determine best girl.

All I can say is it won't be Quinn or Maya because for every me who puts Maya near the bottom somebody else will put Quinn near the bottom.

Camila or Riona will have a strong showing, because everyone loves them.
It's almost like people that like Maya also tend to not value Quinn very much, so Slandering Maya by putting her on the bottom is Okay, but god forbid someone does that to Darling Quinn. huh...

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Quick question about episode 6...

Just before you take the english test, Lilly comes up to you in the classroom and asks you to help her complete her last task for the HOT's scavenger hunt. To be able to do this you can't be in a relationship with Maya & Josy, according to the guide, which i'm not but i'm still locked out of this choice for some reason.

Is there some other stat influencing this choice? like affinity? I checked my other playthrough and i did get the option there, i'm doing this playthrough with chick affinity and the other one was on dick affinity so that's the only thing i can think of but there's no mention of it in the guide and i got all the other scenes with Lilly like in the preps mansion during the party

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Quick question about episode 6...

Just before you take the english test, Lilly comes up to you in the classroom and asks you to help her complete her last task for the HOT's scavenger hunt. To be able to do this you can't be in a relationship with Maya & Josy, according to the guide, which i'm not but i'm still locked out of this choice for some reason.

Is there some other stat influencing this choice? like affinity? I checked my other playthrough and i did get the option there, i'm doing this playthrough with chick affinity and the other one was on dick affinity so that's the only thing i can think of but there's no mention of it in the guide and i got all the other scenes with Lilly like in the preps mansion during the party
You need DIK affinity as well. The walkthrough doesn't state that for whatever reason.

Reactions: iC4v3M4n

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It's almost like people that like Maya also tend to not value Quinn very much, so Slandering Maya by putting her on the bottom is Okay, but god forbid someone does that to Darling Quinn. huh...

That's exactly what I said, the two characters are polar opposites, if you like one, you probably don't like the other.

Don't mistake me for a youngboy who feels get twisted because of differing opinion.

lol maya ,wendy ash and dany in same category ?

cmon . Quinns fans need to get real .

if this was ment to trigger Mayas fans i'd say it Maya work
I like the characters I like, that's all there is too it.

Even going through my CHICK route and trying to like Maya, I find myself leaning hard towards Josy. As a character she does nothing for me, I don't find her interesting or appealing.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
lol maya ,wendy ash and dany in same category ?

cmon . Quinns fans need to get real .

if this was ment to trigger Mayas fans i'd say it Maya work
The man went to the trouble of picking every portrait just to make some Maya Slander.

I'm sorry godkingxerxes but that is just slander. You put Maya with the fat twins, this very clearly a troll. I got triggered not gonna lie.

Reactions: `Ray`
Jan 30, 2021
Even going through my CHICK route and trying to like Maya, I find myself leaning hard towards Josy. As a character she does nothing for me, I don't find her interesting or appealing.
plenty people would choose Josy over Maya but that's not what that tiermaker said

it ranked maya at the lowest tier with Wendy and Danielle.
im not sure why Ash is there but im going to guess its because
she likes and respects Mayas opinion .

so sure you're allowed to have your opinion its just "unique" (Quinn's extremist) opinion and looking at the polls on reddit where maya outscored even Josy i'd say very few people would agree with this .

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes