dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
i dont care for that outfit on Josy . tbh very few outfits make her look really good ... Josy should walk around naked.

also ofc she's gonna wear bikini for the carwash . its like wearing bikini on the beach .
wearing it in school is not exactly the same .

Women don't go out in their undies because of societal norms. Derek been asked to put a shirt on few times .
Also Josy's skirt is super short so she has to keep in mind not to show much when she sits down
she says its ok because she's used to it but still . imagine thinking about it non stop instead actual school stuff.
A bikini is a bikini. But with the bikini Josy/Josephine has worn, she could have washed the cars naked, because the bikini has covered nothing.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
i dont care for that outfit on Josy . tbh very few outfits make her look really good ... Josy should walk around naked.

also ofc she's gonna wear bikini for the carwash . its like wearing bikini on the beach .
wearing it in school is not exactly the same .

Women don't go out in their undies because of societal norms. Derek been asked to put a shirt on few times .
Also Josy's skirt is super short so she has to keep in mind not to show much when she sits down
she says its ok because she's used to it but still . imagine thinking about it non stop instead actual school stuff.
The fact that you can put a skimpy bikini with just a sting over your butthole and two enlaged strings over your nipples is perfectly fine and decent but beeing seen in your underware is scandalous has always let me baffled!
All that hypocrisy about nudity and decency is really typical of the US education and looks funny to me!

Reactions: ju1zzed and dalli_x

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
oh i never lost cumpetition ... its not on my todo list atm .. .
But it was a real dilemma, either i had to penetrate Quinn or swallow my cum, in fact as you fake an orgasm to get rid of Quinn the condom was quite empty, don't worry i just got a little taste of rubber with chemicals used to sterilise and maybe a drop of precum !:sick:

Jan 30, 2021
But it was a real dilemma, either i had to penetrate Quinn or swallow my cum, in fact as you fake an orgasm to get rid of Quinn the condom was quite empty, don't worry i just got a little taste of rubber with chemicals use to sterilise and maybe a drop of precum !:sick:
i was gonna ask if anyone ever did virgin playthrough . but i see you took it to the next level
well done sir . was it interisting in any way ? :unsure::coffee::geek:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Respect (y) . Just looking at it, and imagining all the Pussy choices you made during this playthrough, wow:ROFLMAO:(y).Respect. I wont be able to this clean pussy path:devilish:
When I saw that Camila and Riona wanted to have sex with the MC, I thought that would not happen if you were not a client, so the Doctor gave us that gift and the best thing is that they do not charge you for obvious reasons since I did not go to The movie party did not choose who had the best ass

So Riona texted me the next day so who the hell needs to pay for sex when not even the strippers Lily, Nicole and Sandy don't charge you to fuck them, only a loser pays :ROFLMAO:

So the dialogues were different (I think they are different, I don't remember what the other version is like.) because when you gave Camila anal she would think "It's too big" "I need a lube for next time" Why the hell I didn't take a picture of those parts lol :ROFLMAO:

When you finish the trio Riona tells if he going to tell his friends and the respond MC "Why would I? You two are not trophies" :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Marley300

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
What??? Sage and Jade are not related, Jade is Tybalt mother and Burkes' wife.
Sage is not Burke's daughter, we have met her dad during the prep's party !!
Where have you seen that Sage and Jade are related ?, Maybe a Dalli's story :ROFLMAO:
Oh with a lot of imagination you can say that Jade is Sage aunt or sister, whatever is possible !!!
Yes we met her dad a few times. Dr. Burke.

Read the dialogue between Quinn and Tybalt. Also Jill and Bella. And even Sage and Quinn. Don't forget Sage commenting on Tybalt's Rooster.

But sure keep believing that the guy wondering why his daughter isn't there is Sage's father when there is only one girl who's actually expected to be there and it's not Sage.

You probably believed that Jill's sister was MC's mother as well for the longest time til it was proven incorrect.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Yes we met her dad a few times. Dr. Burke.

Read the dialogue between Quinn and Tybalt. Also Jill and Bella. And even Sage and Quinn. Don't forget Sage commenting on Tybalt's Rooster.

But sure keep believing that the guy wondering why his daughter isn't there is Sage's father when there is only one girl who's actually expected to be there and it's not Sage.

You probably believed that Jill's sister was MC's mother as well for the longest time til it was proven incorrect.
Is this a dalli_x alt account?

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is sage father... He was expecting to see her due the whole HOT's squad attending. Sage is hiding upstairs telling MC that her father is downstairs looking for new contracts/business partners.
1. No evidence about Burke is there to do that. He is there because is the director of the college (and for Mona story)
2. No evidence about Burke family and Sage. Everything we know from Jade is she have kids, not just a kid (Tybalt)
3. Both Stephen and Jade are not redheaded. But yes, also the unnamed male guest is not redheaded... But do we know Sage's mother? (and no, no Jade)
4. No evidence about the second (or third, forth etc) kid of Burkes is in the B&R College. Maybe he/she/they is/are younger or older. Also no evidence about gender.

I don't remember to see a dialogue between Tybalt and anybody else to mention that he have a sister.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
i was gonna ask if anyone ever did virgin playthrough . but i see you took it to the next level
well done sir . was it interisting in any way ? :unsure::coffee::geek:
It hapened one day i was angry about my wife and my daughter, so some girls had to pay !!! :ROFLMAO:
It was quite a pleasure to reject all those girls with a nasty grin on my face, but of course the game is way less interesting and shorter as you can imagine! :LOL:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
This is sage father... He was expecting to see her due the whole HOT's squad attending. Sage is hiding upstairs telling MC that her father is downstairs looking for new contracts/business partners.
1. No evidence about Burke is there to do that. He is there because is the director of the college (and for Mona story)
2. No evidence about Burke family and Sage. Everything we know from Jade is she have kids, not just a kid (Tybalt)
3. Both Stephen and Jade are not redheaded. But yes, also the unnamed male guest is not redheaded... But do we know Sage's mother? (and no, no Jade)
4. No evidence about the second (or third, forth etc) kid of Burkes is in the B&R College. Maybe he/she/they is/are younger or older. Also no evidence about gender.

I don't remember to see a dialogue between Tybalt and anybody else to mention that he have a sister.
No, he expects to see his daughter because she lives in the house. Only one girl lives in the house. It's painfully obvious.

Jade is Sage's step mom, her and Burke married later in life. That's why Tybalt said he was poor when he was younger. Obviously he's exaggerating about poverty but Jade is less wealthy than Burke's family.

It's also why Bella hated Sage before getting to know her, because she hates Burke.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

In the picture the guy on the right is Sage's father, he doesn't seem to be a total redhead, but his hairs are dark red and his skin is quite pale as a redhead, so he can really be Sage's father.

Reactions: Harathorne

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-6986#post-5959823

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I like these ideas. I think there is a fair chance Maya and Josy would be an Angel and a Devil. I know why you said Sage and Jill for that, but I think Maya and Josy would want themed costumes (presuming they make up).

Bella dressing up might depend on her relationship with the MC. If you’re on her path he gets her to post on rooster (“Nice Books” is an underrated gag). She might do a witches hat or something basic in the Library, but then something sexy/ playful for MC later.

I can imagine Jill doing something pure cute, like a bunny, or maybe a cat. On the other hand Sage will almost certainly go sexy, perhaps a police officer, nurse or teacher (Teacher might tie in to her family issues)

Quinn will be interesting, a Witch seems a little straight forward. Harley Quinn would be a little on the nose. I could imagine it ranging from her not dressing up, to her going as a princess or Queen to dressing as a escaped convict.

Ellen and Johnboy as Adam and Eve?

Nick forced to wear a a Paired costume with Heather. I’m thinking him as Prince Charming and her as Cinderella or something lol.
I also thought of JB and Elena as Adam and Eve. The costume goes really well for them. I hope Heather dont use a Cindirella costume couse that will single handle kill any atraction i had over her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes