godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
(y) , Wow I was able, to give out likes:ROFLMAO:.
So, let's See, empty classroom, Maya in not so casual outfit, in fact more of a party outfit, a bottle of whiskey, and We know alcohol makes her Horny. Looks promising, .:devilish:. Will this be an another Be with Maya or be with Josy decision ?:unsure:.
Classroom doesn't look like B&R, might be a Maya/Josy flashback scene.

Reactions: `Ray` and dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It might be the flashback explaining how Maya got into trouble maybe? To me it looks like high-school. She isn't stupid enough to walk in B&R's classrooms wearing underwear with alcohol which is prohibited.

OR the Best...........She is Maya's TWIN sister :eek:
I don't know, While I don't rule out the Idea of this being a Flashback. It doesn't really fit to the Image that we know about Maya. As far as we know this was high-school Maya .
BeingADIK 2021-07-29 16-28-09-47.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-29 16-28-50-75.png
But the Preview above, is very much a 180 degree turn from this person, wouldn't you say ? :unsure:.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The scary , Interesting part, is indeed the Bottle :eek: , as godkingxerxes "jokingly " pointed out. , This would be tle bit dark turn of events:eek::eek:.
It is a very similar bottle, even in that low resolution picture, you can see the label is practically the same:eek:
BeingADIK 2021-07-29 16-48-58-77.png

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'll put forward a bold theory. This is not Maya. It may be a young Jade fucking Stephen. :unsure:

At some point, the two participate in an orgy. Several people are involved in this. James, Isabella, the OMG girls, Pete, Patrick, Stephen, Jade and Josy's mother (Lana). At some point, they ran out of condoms and all but two went on with the gangbang. Lynette and Neil split off and did the little MC. So Neil is sure that the MC is from him and Lynette. But now all the women have been impregnated. The problem with a gangbang without a condom and pill is that you can't match the fathers.

The MC can fuck them all because he is the Limited Edition.(y):ROFLMAO:

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
It might be the flashback explaining how Maya got into trouble maybe? To me it looks like high-school. She isn't stupid enough to walk in B&R's classrooms wearing underwear with alcohol which is prohibited.

OR the Best...........She is Maya's TWIN sister :eek:
Maya and Josy being sisters would be hot.

• Angry
Reactions: Lightaces

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so i kinda messed up and had thing with cahty in the car and bella found out did i blow her route or i can still go forward with her ?

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I don't know, While I don't rule out the Idea of this being a Flashback. It doesn't really fit to the Image that we know about Maya. As far as we know this was high-school Maya .
View attachment 1324669
View attachment 1324670
But the Preview above, is very much a 180 degree turn from this person, wouldn't you say ? :unsure:.
Ofc it is 180 degree turn/rotate. We see her front here and her back in the preview :rolleyes::p

The reason I suspect it to be High school is because of the furniture setup, you won't find that kind of setup in any college but it can be found in High school.

The other reason why I suspect that it is not a present scene but a past one, is her Body structure.
1346517_Untitled.png ep7_gender43.jpg ep7_mj_dorm.jpg
The 2nd and 3rd images body structure is similar, but the preview one isn't.

I don't know if you can figure it out but if you were to see Maya's back starting from her neck till the lower back, you will realize that she is a little shorter than the ones seen in ep7.

Another, her shoulder muscles which is quite noticeable. Now I don't know if this shoulder thing is because of her position.

And last but not the least, her ass is small whereas...in ep7...you already showed the images.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Ofc it is 180 degree turn/rotate. We see her front here and her back in the preview :rolleyes::p

The reason I suspect it to be High school is because of the furniture setup, you won't find that kind of setup in any college but it can be found in High school.

The other reason why I suspect that it is not a present scene but a past one, is her Body structure.
View attachment 1324719 View attachment 1324720 View attachment 1324725
The 2nd and 3rd images body structure is similar, but the preview one isn't.

I don't know if you can figure it out but if you were to see Maya's back starting from her neck till the lower back, you will realize that she is a little shorter than the ones seen in ep7.

Another, her shoulder muscles which is quite noticeable. Now I don't know if this shoulder thing is because of her position.

And last but not the least, her ass is small whereas...in ep7...you already showed the images.
Yep, that Some Dallix logic right there :ROFLMAO: , but I guess anything is better than the possibility of her fucking with Burke , so I understand:)(y).

although like I said I don't share. It is not in line with everything we know about her, or about her overprotective Dad, who was not even liked that dress she wore in episode 6. If Maya had this secret rebellious phase in the past, then She would have been popular as Fuck. And I dont think she would been in the position she is right now. :unsure:. But it's seem like she was always this very submissive personality, and recently do to MC she getting bolder, explaining, may be this dress that she is wearing.

I dont think its makes sense, but I could be wrong. I'm more into the Characteristic and story analysis, than the reflection or the body shapes. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes