ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Josy is a good choice, but it would be the third/fourth solo scene between her and MC, I find it difficult
How Dare you?! . There is no such thing as enough Josy solo scene :devilish:.
I say it is Josy. She mentioned something about Stocking during the pool sex scene. :devilish: .
So I say, another optional scene, either This with Josy , or the Maya one

Yeah, I'm like 99% sure its Josy:love:
BeingADIK 2021-08-03 16-00-13-98.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How Dare you?! . There is no such thing as enough Josy solo scene :devilish:.
I say it is Josy. She mentioned something about Stocking during the pool sex scene. :devilish: .
So I say, another optional scene, either This with Josy , or the Maya one

Yeah, I'm like 99% sure its Josy:love:
View attachment 1333776
I figured you'd say that... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But this trouple either gets going or we might as well close it down...

p.s. Josy is definitely the number one choice for that scene.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I figured you'd say that... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But this trouple either gets going or we might as well close it down...

p.s. Josy is definitely the number one choice for that scene.
Obviously there will be Threesome Sex along the road, but it is much more harder to execute, than saying it. I still think along the road they will realize it won't work.

As For Josy's potential Anal, Wow , I'm shivering now just by the thought of it :devilish: . May be we have to have a certain number of RP point with her :unsure:, or the ultimate surprise. You have to Have Dik Affinity, wow that would be shocking and evil :eek:. Evil, because it would probably shot down any possibility for a Josy & Jill possible Threesome. :cry:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's Quinn :devilish:
:ROFLMAO: , As someone who is a Josy & Maya fan, I would assume you recognize the Pussy of your ladies.:p:devilish::ROFLMAO:. The only, thing is the Black Nail, but, Lily has shorter nail, the Nail length is pretty much Josy's nail. May be its Black because it's part of a Halloween Costume or something. :unsure:.
But I kind of hope not, because I really wanted to see Josy in Skin tight leather:ROFLMAO:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
the question of the tattoo basically excludes Camilla, at this point I think she's a secondary character, and at that point I basically care little who she is (Becky or Mel)

if i tell you that at the lewd i'm looking forward to the one with Cathe? holy crap it cost us 3 LI out of 5, it will have to be something strong, extreme...
How could anyone even think that's Camilla like look at the skin tone and butt... I can't remember who usually has black finger nails in this game but it could even be a new character.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Obviously there will be Threesome Sex along the road, but it is much more harder to execute, than saying it. I still think along the road they will realize it won't work.

As For Josy's potential Anal, Wow , I'm shivering now just by the thought of it :devilish: . May be we have to have a certain number of RP point with her :unsure:, or the ultimate surprise. You have to Have Dik Affinity, wow that would be shocking and evil :eek:. Evil, because it would probably shot down any possibility for a Josy & Jill possible Threesome. :cry:
do you also think the thresome preview is a trap?:(

i think it's time to get serious, this season needs to give some signs to those who have basically played it all either as a dreamer in the trouple or as an endurance outside of it

a whole season to make it possible and now a whole season playing hide and seek?:confused:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
the question of the tattoo basically excludes Camilla, at this point I think she's a secondary character, and at that point I basically care little who she is (Becky or Mel)

if i tell you that at the lewd i'm looking forward to the one with Cathe? holy crap it cost us 3 LI out of 5, it will have to be something strong, extreme...
I’m interested in that Cathy scene as well, since it locked you out of the Bella route last episode. That shit better be good.

I think you most definitely will have the Bella date, but James is going to show up and fuck things up. The true hope will be in that DPC allows some kind of sex before James returns. I actually do think Bella will be down with anal before vag. She seems to have few inhibitions in the bedroom but she isn't quite mentally prepared for traditional "loving" sex yet. After a romantic dinner at an Italian restaurant I think she will be quite happy to have some sexy time.

Edit:
Just make sure to get as much sex from Bella as possible in ep. 8, because once James returns, you'll be cut off. In fact, I believe you won't get any sex from Bella at all for maybe a full episode. You will have to start from scratch to win her back from James and obviously he is going to be working against you...because drama. Then after much convincing throughout ep. 9, full vag sex will occur in ep. 10. If you're really lucky, at the end of ep. 9.
Just a theory.
If DPC cockblocks us again with James or even worse - Jill, and not give us the Bella scene next episode, I will just fuck James. Modern problems require modern solutions. :Kappa:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
do you also think the thresome preview is a trap?:(
I honestly don't know. I think a Threesome is possible in the next episode, AS You say after all this is a Threeway relationship, so content for that specific path, need to happen, and aside from the short " Fake" Threesome, there wasn't any.

so may be there will be a Threesome, and some solo scene. After All, Josy, Maya, Jill, Bella, Sage, are the main character, so eventually, they will bound to have more Lewd content than the rest. (y)
Even if Jill and Bella is a little bit behind right now , but they also have very different circumstances. So far DPC did a good job to give everyone something in almost every update.

We will, see, It would be nice if we could have a general outline about the next episode. Because let's be real, these random previews doesnt give away anything, :ROFLMAO:.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I honestly don't know. I think a Threesome is possible in the next episode, AS You say after all this is a Threeway relationship, so content for that specific path, need to happen, and aside from the short " Fake" Threesome, there wasn't any.

so may be there will be a Threesome, and some solo scene. After All, Josy, Maya, Jill, Bella, Sage, are the main character, so eventually, they will bound to have more Lewd content than the rest. (y)
Even if Jill and Bella is a little bit behind right now , but they also have very different circumstances. So far DPC did a good job to give everyone something in almost every update.
but the absurd part of the trouple is exactly this, nobody can say that Maya and Josy didn't have overall space, but they had space practically only individually, almost all the "exclusive" content of the trouple is individual content of Maya or Josy, which even sounds like a danger to the trouple (especially those with Josy).
from picnic to now is the trouple stronger or weaker? to me it clearly seems weaker

while outside the trouple there is practically nothing at all concerning the two girls, some wavering of Josy and nothing else

We will, see, It would be nice if we could have a general outline about the next episode. Because let's be real, these random previews doesnt give away anything, :ROFLMAO:.
the latest previews have shaken things up quite a bit, but I'm pretty sure that the real fireworks of the season finale, for better or worse, are still hidden.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 1333502
Well I think one thing that is undebatable is that it's happening in Elena and Lily's room. Theirs is the only desk that has multiple panels connecting under the desk and shelves above the desk and is remotely that colour.
  • Riona & Cammy's room the desks have no shelves.
  • Mel & Sarah's desk is way too dark and has different handles on the drawers (but yeah, someone is moving their cactus around)
  • Arieth & Ash's room is just cheap shit desks with no shelves.
  • Quinn doesn't even have a desk.
  • Sage's desk has no shelves.
  • Josy and Heather's desk has completely different handles and the panels under the desk don't run the whole length of the desk (also it looks like a different type of wood or stain).
  • It's not Maya's desk back at her dorm.
  • I can't see it being Jill or Bella's desk.
  • Elena and Lily's desk matches everything although the colour is a little off.
Sure nothing's happened with Elena yet, and it's more than long overdue, but my money is on Lily. Lily's arm tattoo is on the right arm, but it's the upper arm, and that's not visible in the photo, so nothing discounts her yet, and it seems that she has designs on the mc, and they never reached 5th base in their last encounter, so it the obvious progression.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes