JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I found Magnar's haughtiness in ep. 1 to be quite realistic. He reminded me of nerds I knew in school. Not rude necessarily, but they know they are smarter than everyone else and they don't make a secret of it. When dummies like me scored poorly on tests you could see the pity in their eyes. :ROFLMAO: Like how you would view an ape fumbling to figure out a man-made tool. :unsure:
Definitely very realistic. The nerds I went to school with were very blunt. Friendly but willing to flex their intellectual superiority whenever they got the chance to do so.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
I've always said it - Magnar is a better bro than Derek. He doesn't rat you, lets you give him a wedgie, gives you test boosts and doesn't mind if you spank his girl in D&G. It's a matter of time before Sage dumps MC and goes for Magnar with his 15 inch dick.
Humm I can see a revenge of the nerds kinda deal where the nerds become the big boys on campus and steal all MC's girls. Hots only party with the betas now. Nerds running train on Jill, bella, sage, and the rest. We just have to settle with Arieth or the femnazi girls if you want to get laid.

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Humm I can see a revenge of the nerds kinda deal where the nerds become the big boys on campus and steal all MC's girls. Hots only party with the betas now. Nerds running train on Jill, bella, sage, and the rest. We just have to settle with Arieth or the femnazi girls if you want to get laid.
Rusty and the DIK's end up paying protection money to the tri-betas and Magnar develops a hobby and beats the crap out of the Alphas on an hourly schedule. When the beatings become so severe, the Alphas disband and sell their frat house and pay off Magnar so that he leaves them alone. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
I cant say anything, initially I didn't like her, she was simply someone to challenge.(essentially, "two can play this game"). But then that mask started cracking... and I found my puzzle.. :ROFLMAO:
That was pretty much the same experience I had, didnt like her at first but then when the facade started falling I saw there was more to her than "evil bitch".

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Stephen is a piece of shit, but i don't see a motive. He is attracted to Cathy, we don't know if anything ever happened between the two of them, but he seems to be the type that waits for the right time. He just lacks motive to me. I think Cathy wasn't really targeted, but was just collateral damage.
Jade: I'm not mad with you. I was upset, but I'm over it.
Cathy: I didnt know before going there.
Jade: I know and it doesn't matter. None of that matters now.
Cathy: You hate me.
Jade: I love you. And I'll support you, even though this is the worst thing that has happened in a very long time.
Cathy: You are my best friend.
Jade: And you're mine.
This is from the bar scene at the end of chapter 6 and I get the feeling its talking about their affair and it seems like she might have been forced to have sex with him, probably threatened to fire her or something worst who knows.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Does anyone else here have issues with animations on AMD gpus?
I have RX 5700 XT and the animations keep flicking really fast
I remember not having this issue on my previous NVIDIA gpu
No problems on my 5700 XT. Do you have the latest drivers installed?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes