Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Unpopular opinion, Maya was actually my favorite before (right after Sage, OF EFFIN' COURSE). Everything changed in the famous library scene. Bad writing, in my opinion. Quite the letdown. Now she's in the lowest of tiers, for me.
Love Maya, but the drama is just too tedious and forced. Getting a bit bored of it over time.

Anyway, on topic - how long till the official release? 48h I'm guessing?

Reactions: ratttta

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Unpopular opinion, Maya was actually my favorite before (right after Sage, OF EFFIN' COURSE). Everything changed in the famous library scene. Bad writing, in my opinion. Quite the letdown. Now she's in the lowest of tiers, for me.
What do you mean?

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Hey guys I've been thinking, snice all these changes do we need to start new game? Also since I play on android with wt/cheats and such I take it that I need to wait for someone to bit game and mode it before starting where I left of? Thank you.

picasso00

Jul 16, 2019
do you think sage is closer to ms when he is a chick or a dick? when you are a dick you can already fuck her since episode 4 when you help her with chad and playing the guitar. in the last chick playthrough I ignored her, but why the hell is she over and over again climbs to mc to help her. I have the opinion that everyone in college knows about the huge bolt between ms's legs even when he chick (Troy bitch peeked under the covers while we slept)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
do you think sage is closer to ms when he is a chick or a dick? when you are a dick you can already fuck her since episode 4 when you help her with chad and playing the guitar. in the last chick playthrough I ignored her, but why the hell is she over and over again climbs to mc to help her. I have the opinion that everyone in college knows about the huge bolt between ms's legs even when he chick (Troy bitch peeked under the covers while we slept)
I think Sage was originally designed to be more DIK than CHICK oriented, but I'm pretty sure I was still able to romance her on a CHICK run. You get better reactions and scenes from Sage if you are DIK, that is for sure.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Just spitballing here, but I'm going with 12 noon, Swedish meatball time on Friday for the release. So late morning to early afternoon for large portions of Europe and early morning in the Americas. Be ready Friday morning no matter where you are, just in case. To be safe, just take the day off from work so you can spam refresh until you see that glorious update appear. (y)

donmarcoshony

Apr 22, 2020
Full save for episode 3, episode 4 and episode 5

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

episode 3 rewards

View attachment 374312
episode 3 scenes

View attachment 513139
episode 4 rewards

View attachment 513142
episode 4 scenes

View attachment 675302
episode 5 rewards

View attachment 675303
episode 5 scenes

Vault codes
1386 - if you're in episode 1
4413 - if you're in episode 2
3985 - if you're in episode 3
0421 - if you're in episode 4
4226 - if you're in episode 5
Is there Episode 6 rewards ?

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I think I'll not download v.7 immediately after the release, as there will be a new fixed version within a few days. I don't want a bug to ruin my BaD experience and I suppose it's highly possible that some bugs excaped the review process, due to the massive amount of new content. I'll use you fanatics as testers. Sacrifice the weakest so the strongest can enjoy a smooth fapping time! :KEK:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't recall that.
It's just a quick interaction between Derek and the mc in ep6:

mc: "Hey, what are you up to?"​
Derek: "I've been napping and taking a shit."​
mc: "But...you came from the basement... There's no bathroom down there."​
mc: "(Guess I know who to put on cleaning duty.)"​

Not sure if it's meant to be anything other than a throwaway joke...

Funny, I'd argue the problem is the opposite: Quinn is precisely what you see. Looking under the shell can help explain WHY she's the way she is, but it doesn't add complexity of depth to her because she's exactly what she appears to be.
That's not really hard. Quinn likes to get under peoples' skin (she'll tell you that straight up on day 2). She has more ambition than she does sense. She needs to be the sharpest person in the room regardless of who she's in a room with.
You guys think context doesnt matter or that it doesnt add to character development?
I agree that up to chapter 5 she was the least developed character and was basically just an antagonist but with chapter 6 things are starting to change and she isnt just an antagonist anymore.

Obviously it all depends on what DPC does with her, she could very well have the biggest character change in the game (it will probably be the hardest thing to write in a believable manner) or maybe she will just stay as an antagonist or might even die who knows.
I always say Quinn is a cunt and she likes hurting people, but maybe that's not entirely true. I think it's all a pretense to make herself look strong when in reality she's very sad.

There's a scene that has always stuck with me when playing this game.

If the MC stays with Sage after his upset with M&J, there's a scene where he walks into Quinn's room. She attacks him and goads him into grinding her, and if things go well she jerks the MC off into her cunt. That's all very much the controlling Quinn we know, but two aspects of the scene stand out.

If the MC tries to kiss her while she's jerking him, she reacts like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First she's caught off guard, but then the defenses come up again and she scowls at him and tell him to fuck off.

If the mc doesn't try to kiss her, she finishes him off and then she tells him to fuck off anyway, but a little less angrily.

But check this out. When the mc leaves, look back at Quinn. Look how down she is.

She's not a happy person. She fakes her persona, even if it means she can't act the way she'd like to act (it's obvious she likes the mc, but it takes her ages to actually show it and the MC has to prompt her quite a bit).

I've re-posted the following link a few times, but it really does show the Quinn inside her that she's too frightened to let out.

Quinn can't hide her true self around the mc

I think Sage was originally designed to be more DIK than CHICK oriented, but I'm pretty sure I was still able to romance her on a CHICK run. You get better reactions and scenes from Sage if you are DIK, that is for sure.
Sage seems to respond best to the haughty, massive DIK mc. I always like this interaction with her when Sage is talking about the Wedgie the mc received from Dawe

It's pretty obvious Sage enjoyed that too. Look at that flirty look she gives him! :sneaky:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

I doubt thats meant to be super significant. I took it as obvious set-up for the Ashley situation. That whole episode, Derek is tired and not sleeping well and something is wrong, but it gets ignored. This is one of those moments. He's so tired from not sleeping that he took a shit in the basement, thinking its the loo.

Its Derek being depressed over Ashley.

Reactions: shazba

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What Cas is talking about isn't like applying a gallery or walkthrough mod, though. Its just changing money values via the save files. The game itself is still unaltered. Surely, that would still work, right?
I would think that any adjustment of variables will affect saves files, even if it's just giving you more money.

Someon cheated a bit with those mansion stats, didn't they? :unsure:

Unfortunately, this is not an unpopular opinion. Honestly, I think a lot of it comes down to how poorly executed that scene was in terms of how it resolved itself. The reconciliation of Maya and Josy was too quick, too easy, and it didn't take into account how much or how little the MC did with each of them. It was too "on-rails" and could have done with both being tailored more to the player's cumulative interactions with Maya and Josy, and with how it resolves itself, namely that M&J should not have rejected a DIK MC, but rather a DIK MC should have not had the option to try and be "something more".

Other than that, I don't personally feel that Maya was in any way in the wrong, at least not to the extent that she should be so disliked, and really just think that the library scene did not do her or Josy any favours because of how poorly it was executed.

Probably just a throwaway line, as you said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I would think that any adjustment of variables will affect saves files, even if it's just giving you more money.
My thought process is the modded save files work on the clean version of the current build. So logically they should work on the clean version of the next build too, right? Because if clean builds can't use modded saves, then as soon as we load up the modded save even with the current build, it should error, right?

I think.

Someon cheated a bit with those mansion stats, didn't they? :unsure:
Whaaaaat? How could you impugn on my honor like that? I would never do something so disgusting.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes