felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ep. 7 Potential Lewd Scenes w/ LIs

Jill - Hand job? More likely, if you even catch a faint whiff of those beef curtains you're getting cock blocked.

Bella - I actually think you have a pretty good chance here. She's already jerked you off, sucked you off, and boobed(?) you off. What's left? Hotdogging? Thigh job? If that's what you get in ep. 7 then you're definitely getting the full main dish in ep. 8. Bella can't hold back the flood gates much longer.

Maya/Josy - Both are going full on sex fiend in ep. 7, either with you at the same time or individually depending on how you've played your character. Throw in a jealous break up/cliffhanger and call it a day.

Quinn - One last round of buttfuckery with her before she ODs or gets shanked to death. I ain't crying.

Sage - She had better be fully recovered from Covid and ready for action because I need as many scenes with her as possible before DPC finally tears her away from me at the end, rips out my dying heart, and then hocks a loogie mixture of disgust and amusement into my empty chest cavity.

I hope you are right but I see it badly.

with Sage I think so, after all in the sixth chapter it was extreme blueballing, not even a kiss ...

with Bella it can be anything, she could be dead, in prison or naked in the library waiting for us

with Maya and Josy it depends on how much the story of the father comes to life. if it resolves in the chapter there might be party sex at the end, otherwise I don't think so.

with Jill also I see it very difficult, if we really go to see her at night .. but we are still kissing, I would say not to expect a great welcome

with Quinn it's always possible, in the end she doesn't have to follow a particular motivation, if she likes it and we have time a little sex is always there

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
Hit me up should you notice any errors and I will fix them.
Great work, BTW, but I did find two issues, both in Assignment 3.

First, you have Available XP at 155, when I'm only getting 150. (Tried to it twice to make sure.) This means I'm short on fulfilling the upgrades you suggest by 5... easily remedied by spend $1 on 5%, but still.

Second, Jakob is 3 cleaning points short of being able to finish the 2F Closet, so that task won't be completed as you project for Assignment 4. You've assigned 3 points to work for Leon, so if those are flexible you could simply reallocate them, but having not done any jobs yet I don't know how important those 3 pts are.

Either way, this is some amazing work you've done.

Reactions: fakitap

Apocryphus

Oct 15, 2017
If you're on PC you can use the torrent in the quoted post
I was on mac, but I was still able to download it by getting the desktop app. Now the problem is the classic "application can't be opened". I've circumvented this problem before using chmod in terminal, but this time it doesn't seem to be working. I used the exact code that was in the installation directions and tried my own with sudo:

sudo chmod +x /applications/BeingADIK.app/Contents/MacOS/BeingADIK

So what gives?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I was on mac, but I was still able to download it by getting the desktop app. Now the problem is the classic "application can't be opened". I've circumvented this problem before using chmod in terminal, but this time it doesn't seem to be working. I used the exact code that was in the installation directions and tried my own with sudo:

sudo chmod +x /applications/BeingADIK.app/Contents/MacOS/BeingADIK

So what gives?
First, you don't need sudo for this. Sudo and chmod in combination can wreak serious havoc.
Second, did you check the second executable in the game package ? That might have lost its execute permission too.

Reactions: Apocryphus

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
why i cant play it in mac?
The problem: during unzipping, the executable files in the game package lost their execute permission, so the app won't run.
Solution: if you still have the zip file, try unzipping it with The Unarchiver instead of the default archive utility. The Unarchiver tends to be better in preserving these execute permissions.
If you've already deleted the zip and don't want to download the 11 GB again, you can fix the permissions yourself in Terminal.

In Terminal, type 'chmod a+x ' without the quotes and drag the first executable in the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path to the executable file. Hit enter. Repeat for the second file.

To find the executables, right click on the game and choose Show package contents. Then go to Contents/MacOS. The file you are looking for is called BeinADIK. The second one (same name) is in Contents/MacOS/lib/darwinx86-64.

Apocryphus

Oct 15, 2017
First, you don't need sudo for this. Sudo and chmod in combination can wreak serious havoc.
Second, did you check the second executable in the game package ? That might have lost its execute permission too.
Damn, thank you for responding so quick, I didn't know that about sudo. I'm looking into the package contents and can't find any other executables, so I'm not sure what you meant. I'm willing to listen to any advice to patch this. Thanks

EDIT: Solved by using the Unarchiver like PBS666 suggested

Last edited:

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018

Jill - Hand job? More likely, if you even catch a faint whiff of those beef curtains you're getting cock blocked.

Bella - I actually think you have a pretty good chance here. She's already jerked you off, sucked you off, and boobed(?) you off. What's left? Hotdogging? Thigh job? If that's what you get in ep. 7 then you're definitely getting the full main dish in ep. 8. Bella can't hold back the flood gates much longer.

Maya/Josy - Both are going full on sex fiend in ep. 7, either with you at the same time or individually depending on how you've played your character. Throw in a jealous break up/cliffhanger and call it a day.

Quinn - One last round of buttfuckery with her before she ODs or gets shanked to death. I ain't crying.

Sage - She had better be fully recovered from Covid and ready for action because I need as many scenes with her as possible before DPC finally tears her away from me at the end, rips out my dying heart, and then hocks a loogie mixture of disgust and amusement into my empty chest cavity.
Bella - "What's next?" Going down on her is probably what's next. I doubt sex will happen. And I wouldn't be surprised when it's about to happen, that's when her husband shows up and you still don't fuck her.

Jill - A handjob would be good. But I suspect some over the clothes stuff.

M&J - Sexually you've done just about everything with them. Maybe a more intimate 3some? Or some more one on one scenes?

Sage - I believe will start transitioning from fuck buddy status to relationship stuff.

Jade - Don't know if it will be every other episode for stuff with her?

Cathy - Now that she quit it should make it much easier for the MC to hook up with her.

Quinn - I'm pretty sure you could fuck her in every episode except for the first one? So I'm sure there will be another.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Sage - I believe will start transitioning from fuck buddy status to relationship stuff.
With her history with Chad I wonder if she can potentially turn into a psycho if you keep fucking around (cheating).
She say to MC she was mad/sad as "wanting to kill somebody" :oops:

rj677

May 30, 2020
BADIK is like some murder mystery type story which has suspense in each scene
hints are given in each update along with wrong hints just to confuse player

COBD has good story but straightforward
Im sorry dude, I know this is your opinion, but I dont think you played the COBD that I played. Im a guy that thinks that you cant compare BADIK and COBD, because they are such different stories and settings (one is a teenager in university, the other is a 30+ man in a steampunk future). So these games can only, in my opinion, be compared by writing (story and characters) and quality of renders/sex scenes.

However, this is the BADIK thread and because of that, Im not gonna give details/specifics on why I dont know how you can have that opinion.

Having said this, I recommend both games and that people should make their own impartial opinions about them.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Damn, thank you for responding so quick, I didn't know that about sudo. I'm looking into the package contents and can't find any other executables, so I'm not sure what you meant. I'm willing to listen to any advice to patch this. Thanks

EDIT: Solved by using the Unarchiver like PBS666 suggested
You're welcome.
For the record, the other executable is in Contents/MacOS/lib/darwinx86-64.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
With her history with Chad I wonder if she can potentially turn into a psycho if you keep fucking around (cheating).
She say to MC she was mad/sad as "wanting to kill somebody" :oops:
I think she was just blowing off steam. When emotions are raw, that's when people do stupid things, but Sage has had the HOTs rally around her and the mc too, the time for a crime of passion has already passed. She would have known deep down that the relationship with Chad was garbage anyway, she just got mad when it finally came to the crunch.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think she's only really angry because he's being a lying dick about it. She's "losing" out to an unknown competitor, and she hates losing.
That's right, she did say she was a sore loser and she'd cheat to win.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Alright, I hope this should be a more easily digestible version of the "Mansion Restoration Minigame"-guide I posted before.

It is neither the optimal nor by any means the only way to finish the restoration, but it is improbable that the restoration can be finished in 5 assignment sessions (after the tutorial) unless we either get a massive reduction of restoration-stats needed or a massive amount of funds ($20 or more, not including Bellas or Tommys future jobs).
Thus this gives an option for finishing in either 6 assignments (this will not only require tedious work-rerolling but also relies on story-jobs giving us extra $ in the future) or in 7 assignments (with almost no job-rerolling and not a single story-job in episode 7 needed) for people that don't feel like calculating it themselves or worrying about potentially spending the XP in episode 6 "incorrectly".

PS: It seems like if we do get 7 assignments to finish, then it would easily be possible to complete the restoration without ever turning the VIP pass into $10. Just food for thought.
Hit me up should you notice any errors and I will fix them.
Very nice work.

I do wonder if we're overvaluing Dumpster. It provides a lot of experience which generates even more experience in turn. But it only provides that experience when you finish off a room, which means most of the XP it generates comes after you're half done. If we relentless pick off easily cleaned rooms early on it's likely worthwhile. But if we start with rooms that need a lot of fixing (some of which might make in-game sense to start with, like the kitchen), I'm less sure.

Sigh. Back to waiting for Episode 7 to answer all our questions.

Reactions: fakitap

waifumafadafa

Oct 15, 2019
Bella - "What's next?" Going down on her is probably what's next. I doubt sex will happen. And I wouldn't be surprised when it's about to happen, that's when her husband shows up and you still don't fuck her.

M&J - Sexually you've done just about everything with them. Maybe a more intimate 3some? Or some more one on one scenes?

Cathy - Now that she quit it should make it much easier for the MC to hook up with her.

Quinn - I'm pretty sure you could fuck her in every episode except for the first one? So I'm sure there will be another.
But with Jill and Bell.. Maybe we will be forced to chose one of them?? Who knows

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

I've got a different take:

Bella - sex, it's got to happen, I don't think the husband's coming back

Jill - most of the focus will be stopping Tybalt

M&J - Just more drama (Maya's dad and Tommy)

Sage - MC's gonna get roped into finding the side bitch and shit's gonna hit the fan

Jade - Things are complicated now, Burke knows about stuff, he might have to die :cautious: j/k :p or am I :cautious:

Cathy - Might get to fuck her on the way out, and then in comes the new teacher

Quinn - MC's gonna spiral into her dark world

Riona - Hopefully MC'll get another chance to make her cum

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

My guesses:

Jill - Very dependent on what happens in the story. The MC made his intentions pretty clear on their last date (and proved the point by turning down Nora!), and Jill obviously feels similarly. So it comes down to whether she and the MC are in a position to really start a relationship. If the Tybalt situation is dealt with sufficiently and the MC is able to commit to a girl, then the wait is probably over. In the more likely scenario, I think there will be an genuine lewd scene with her (that still stops well short of sex) where the two steal a moment together.

Bella - Probably sex. It fits the state of their relationship. Plus it would leave an episode to resolve the drama before the season wrap when Bella falls to pieces from the guilt and her Terrible Secret(tm) finally sees daylight.

Maya/Josy - Josy did mention the MC's birthday celebration would be delayed but was still going to happen. ;) Obviously this will require some sort of solution for Maya's cliffhanger, but I think we'll get a temporary reprieve there. It does feel like Josy should get heavier focus too, as Maya already had more exposure and still dominated this episode. Perhaps Josy will have to 'move in' with the MC for a bit?

Sage - I'm not sure what will happen here. I don't think the transition from FWB to boyfriend will be seamless, and I still think there will be a parallel path to date her without being her fuck buddy. Put those together and... hmmm. Maybe a lewd scene for the FWB path that causes some friction between them, then leads to a reconciliation near the end of the episode (or in 8) that tracks with the slow romance on the friend side?

Quinn - Seems likely the MC will confront her over the whole tuition thing. Presumably those who could score with Quinn in Episode 6 (by definition not on the M&J path) will be more sympathetic and get a chance to help Quinn. But my guess is it will be more emotional support than outright sex.

Eh, good enough for internet speculation. Let's go with that!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah but i think this won´t take all that Long because Jane and maybe his Sis fucking (if some of our theories are true and it´s Sage) ... With them both on our Side we have already the Upper hand, only thing would be have proof from Burk himself when he Deals with Quinn or a record when he uses the Buffet ... Tybalt self, nice recordings when he steals Jills Pantys and fucking a Melon ... The Burks can be Easy destroyed ... the only thing, is it something what DPC planned or juust fuck up as again and many dreams from users wont become true :ROFLMAO: ... But i actually have never seen a complete School burning with alot of Chicks in there, sooooo fucking many grilled Chickens Nom Nom Nom :ROFLMAO:
Shit! :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Trojaner
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes