Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
It also can'T be Mel, look at her pussy, let's just say its "well used" :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1334118
compared to this, this is a tight pussy, Not many Dick was inside of it. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1334120

Josy, specifically, mentioned She owns Stocking. The same way, MC and Josy had the conversation of him alowing Maya and Josy to have their "Private Time" , and we know that will happen.
View attachment 1334127
Sorry to disappoint you Chip... As much as I want a good old Josy anal scene... The pussy doesn't match also :cautious:
Jossy pussy.png
I still think it could be Melanie ! The cactus aside, I still think the body type works !
We haven't seen her pussy in season 2 yet... Maybe she got a little glowup ;)
Becky could still be possible or a new character :unsure:
Well, one thing for sure it's not Arieth :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: `Ray`

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
She has pubic hair, and much more lighter skin tone.
BeingADIK 2021-08-03 19-44-10-56.png

What the HELL is this Hardcore Resistance?! . Are Peoples now starting to have Regrets, that They are not on Josy's Path :unsure: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19Castiel23

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The problem is that we cannot compare the renders of the old chapters with the new ones since the new ones look better than the old ones, we would have to see the ones from chapter 6 onwards.

Seeing the images and comparing them, I go with Chip and if it is not Josy I will blame him

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The problem is that we cannot compare the renders of the old chapters with the new ones since the new ones look better than the old ones, we would have to see the ones from chapter 6 onwards.

Seeing the images and comparing them, I go with Chip and if it is not Josy I will blame him
This is exactly why I said, 99% sure :ROFLMAO:, I leave that 1% as a safe space. :ROFLMAO:, I can use that as an excuse to be wrong.:p
But you right on that, We can't really compare the old episode to the new ones. and DPC love to experience with different lighting, and other features.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
This is exactly why I said, 99% sure :ROFLMAO:, I leave that 1% as a safe space. :ROFLMAO:, I can use that as an excuse to be wrong.:p
But you right on that, We can't really compare the old episode to the new ones. and DPC love to experience with different lighting, and other features.
Hopefully the same does not happen with the virgin Jill :( because there if I support you a lot and with your fights with Holy Bacchus :ROFLMAO::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
no need to apologize, You entitled to be WRONG:p. Different, angle, different lighting.

Only Josy has this skin tone:p
View attachment 1334209
What the HELL is this Hardcore Resistance?! . Are Peoples now starting to have Regrets, that They are not on Josy's Path :unsure: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
Come on bro ! You know I'm on the throuple path until the end. ;)
Okay, you know what my render was taken early in the morning, so the lighting was different...
I tell you what, if the room is well lighted, it could be Josy. :unsure:
And since she mentioned that she had stocking I will not discard her !
If it's her, I'll say you called it ! If it's not her like ArchedCroissant said, I'll blame you. :devilish:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Hopefully the same does not happen with the virgin Jill :( because there if I support you a lot and with your fights with Holy Bacchus :ROFLMAO::devilish:
That was DPC fault :ROFLMAO: , he fucked all of us just to cater to a certain fandom.:p
I'm pretty sure originally, she was just inexperienced, but Since the Jill fans give him big money, he catered them a little bit, by making Jill virgin, so the players , or the paying costumers can feel themself extra special when its come to Jill. I'm not even sure if they actually deserve a sex scene before the epilogue, you think they can handle seeing Jill's pretty face, covered in Cum? She is too pure for that. :ROFLMAO:

I don't think I ever described Quinn that way.

But Quinn will do anal. Unlike Josy.
She already did, so there is nothing special there :p :ROFLMAO: . But seriously don'T you think its is stupid bullshit, if all the more "kinky" Stuff only can happens with Side girls ?!.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That was DPC fault :ROFLMAO: , he fucked all of us just to cater to a certain fandom.:p
I'm pretty sure originally, she was just inexperienced, but Since the Jill fans give him big money, he catered them a little bit, by making Jill virgin, so the players , or the paying costumers can feel themself extra special when its come to Jill. I'm not even sure if they actually deserve a sex scene before the epilogue, you think they can handle seeing Jill's pretty face, covered in Cum? She is too pure for that. :ROFLMAO:
She had so much potential, threesome with Isabella, threesome with Josy... that she was the heartless bitch that only acted as an innocent girl...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes