Jul 7, 2017
Hell Yeah :love:

I can't wait for date night ! Fuck you James ! Wherever you are : :unsure:

- Separated
- In a cage inside Bella's locked room
- In the army
- Murdered by Bella's Axe...

I don't care you're gone ! You had your chance ! Bella is mine now. :devilish:
If we get a Bella sex scene after the date, it will be perfect. ;)
You know it's Josy on the new DPC Avatar!?:rolleyes:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Heycock's to do list.

Bella. Stop the crap Isabella, if you can suck student's cocks you can fuck them.
4.png

Jill. She is going to pay for blueballing crimes.
2.png

Cathy. She lost her job for MC's cock. She deserved to be fucked
25.png

Ashley. Family comes first. And Derek is like family so she is family too. She can cum first if she wants.
5.png

Heather. Bros befores hoes. But last time i check MC was an only son so...
8.png

Sally. We have to prove ourselfs we can do better than Magnar.
3.png

Elena. She already prove that undress her is not difficult.
9.png

KRJ. We need to improve the self confidence of this girl. Do it for her.
14.png

Brandi. Black pussies matter.
15.png

The "bartender". Please DPC's patreons. Show some good taste and force him to happened.
13.png

Tanya. Not the prettiest but i have a fetish with russian names and with complete a list, like Pink Rose staff for example.
1.jpg

Madame. Not a great first impression but I am a humanist, so I believe in second chances.
24.png

Ellie. She is easy on the top ten and only get a couple of nudes? I hate people who waste.
19.png

Micha. If we have to fuck Ida to get her so be it. Is a price i am willing to skip.
21.png

Catrin. She has a boyfriend, but i dont believe in monogamy. Specially when it comes to other people girlfriends.
22.png

Becky. It already began, now we need to go down that throat... i mean road.
12.png

Penny. Friendship is important. So i hope we get to make a quality test before give her to Derek.
10.png

Kylie. Our brother Derek dont deserve that bitch. We on the other hand...
11.png

Unknown girl. As Jerry Seinfeld once sayd. "I am being as superficial as i possible can"
18.png

Clara. Somehow i dont think ever saw her face, and yet i dont need it.
23.png

Cafeteria Lady.Is the XXI century, I dont choose them for how they cook.
7.png

Rejected girl. As Tommy sayd, rejected are good playng mimics and thats enough for me.
26.png

Jill's mother. Yes, its wrong. But we didnt have problems with Bella, so is ok.
16.png

Gym recepcionist. A fine piece of meal. And workout make me hunngry.
17.png

Nurse. She doess such an important job. I will love to do an important job to her.
20.png

Unknown girl. No, Derek, she is perfectely fine. Shut up, Derek, you had sex with Wendy, you cant talk.
29.png

Unknown girl. Derek gave her a 10. I gave her a 6. But thats a hard pass where i live.
28.png

Maid. I hate the preps for harrasing her. But we re poor so is fair play.
27.png
Feminist classmate. We have to show this poor lady the benefits of patriarchy.
6.png

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
You know it's Josy on the new DPC Avatar!?:rolleyes:
Wow Damm, sorry about that I didn't have my glasses on. :ROFLMAO:
I just saw the outfit and my mind went immediately to Bella's date night...
Well, that is a good look on her ! A little date with Josy that would be good as well... Then again the avatar isn't necessarily a preview... :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just saw the outfit and mind went immediately to Bella's date night...
Well, that is a good look on her ! A little date with Josy that would be good as well... Then again the avatar isn't necessarily a preview... :unsure:
I agree that it is not a preview. But DPC has done the work to give Josy a new style that bears a resemblance to Isabella Style.

Shame on me. I'm just thinking about the letter Pete wrote for Josy in EP5. Who knows what was in it. Maybe Josy found out that there is a family connection to Jill and/or Isabella that she didn't know about and neither did we.

Reactions: Marley300

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Heycock's to do list.

Bella. Stop the crap Isabella, if you can suck student's cocks you can fuck them.
View attachment 1335713

Jill. She is going to pay for blueballing crimes.
View attachment 1335715

Cathy. She lost her job for MC's cock. She deserved to be fucked
View attachment 1335716

Ashley. Family comes first. And Derek is like family so she is family too. She can cum first if she wants.
View attachment 1335720

Heather. Bros befores hoes. But last time i check MC was an only son so...
View attachment 1335718

Sally. We have to prove ourselfs we can do better than Magnar.
View attachment 1335721

Elena. She already prove that undress her is not difficult.
View attachment 1335723

KRJ. We need to improve the self confidence of this girl. Do it for her.
View attachment 1335724

Brandi. Black pussies matter.
View attachment 1335726

The "bartender". Please DPC's patreons. Show some good taste and force him to happened.
View attachment 1335767

Tanya. Not the prettiest but i have a fetish with russian names and with complete a list, like Pink Rose staff for example.
View attachment 1335727

Madame. Not a great first impression but I am a humanist, so I believe in second chances.
View attachment 1335728

Ellie. She is easy on the top ten and only get a couple of nudes? I hate people who waste.
View attachment 1335730

Micha. If we have to fuck Ida to get her so be it. Is a price i am willing to skip.
View attachment 1335731

Catrin. She has a boyfriend, but i dont believe in monogamy. Specially when it comes to other people girlfriends.
View attachment 1335733

Becky. It already began, now we need to go down that throat... i mean road.
View attachment 1335734

Penny. Friendship is important. So i hope we get to make a quality test before give her to Derek.
View attachment 1335736

Kylie. Our brother Derek dont deserve that bitch. We on the other hand...
View attachment 1335735

Unknown girl. As Jerry Seinfeld once sayd. "I am being as superficial as i possible can"
View attachment 1335737

Clara. Somehow i dont think ever saw her face, and yet i dont need it.
View attachment 1335738

Cafeteria Lady.Is the XXI century, I dont choose them for how they cook.
View attachment 1335741

Rejected girl. As Tommy sayd, rejected are good playng mimics and thats enough for me.
View attachment 1335751

Jill's mother. Yes, its wrong. But we didnt have problems with Bella, so is ok.
View attachment 1335755

Gym recepcionist. A fine piece of meal. And workout make me hunngry.
View attachment 1335756

Nurse. She doess such an important job. I will love to do an important job to her.
View attachment 1335757

Unknown girl. No, Derek, she is perfectely fine. Shut up, Derek, you had sex with Wendy, you cant talk.
View attachment 1335758

Unknown girl. Derek gave her a 10. I gave her a 6. But thats a hard pass where i live.
View attachment 1335759

Maid. I hate the preps for harrasing her. But we re poor so is fair play.
View attachment 1335760
Feminist classmate. We have to show this poor lady the benefits of patriarchy.
View attachment 1335764
Tommy would be crushed if you bang his sister, his crush (Quinn), his girlfriend and his favourite stripper :devilish: then to top it all off you kick his ass then become the new DIK leader (which seems likely).

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I just saw the outfit and my mind went immediately to Bella's date night...
Actually it is. You just have one right there with "Derek leaving the building" or the Bella one which is part of the 2D art renders.
Looks like DPC, Started to "Fine Tune " Josy a little bit, now that she is finally integrated to the Game properly. A new, Hairstyle, a dark eyeliner , a bit more Mature look. and This outfit will look very good with the black stockings (y)

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
please tell me i'm not the one reject all of girl because Jill.
Or i'm really play this game wrong way???
Fear not, you're actually like the only one playing it right. ;) Lots of these guys are wasting their time on Maya, who doesn't know what she wants. Or Josy, who's three shots away from banging her way through the Greek alphabet. Or Jade or Bella who are just killing time with MC for a little bit.

Only Jill is a worthy love interest. Everyone else is playing it wrong. :love:

Reactions: Look at the Moon

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
And if you are fuck buddies with sage. Quinn saw and knows at multiple occasion that he is fucking sage, and in garden when sage mc kiss Sarah and Mel saw the kiss and converse that they are more than friends. They might have told Quinn as well since she is her boss.
You are comparing Quinn at very different points in time there. Quinns SOP is to fuck with everyone, find something that makes them uncomfortable and then ride that horse untill the other person gives her the reaction she wants, like embarassment or getting angry, she treated MC the same way, now thats "old" Quinn in regards to how she reacts to MC. And yea she didnt care if MC fucks Sage or anyone else for that matter, she even found it amusing.

But then there is "new" Quinn and DPC showed that moment of transition very clearly, it happens after she was mugged when MC takes her back to his place and treats her wounds. When he then asks if he can help and Quinn replies he already has, Riona told her and MC then offers help, or more specifically money again, without asking anything in return, she is first confused because thats probably the first time in her life that a guy does something for her without asking for a favor back. Since she cant deal with shit if she is not in control she first snaps telling him she doesnt need help and protection but then she jumps him, kisses him and fucks him. After that every Quinn interaction is different. She says thank you in a phone msg, invites him over, makes out with him, cuddle-sleeps on his chest, wraps around him at the HOT party. So it might be the very first time that Quinn has fallen in love or is falling for someone.

Now the MC-Sage sex scene that happens at the same party, I dont think thats jealousy in the same sense as most people understand it, I think Quinn still doesnt care if MC fucks whoever, its that its Sage and thats probably the only chick in a 1000 mile radius where Quinn doesnt want any confrontation or trouble. So that 'for real?' might be more of a 'fuck, if those 2 start dating I cant have him' than 'Oh crap he is fucking someone else', still some sort of jealousy but more targeted towards Sage specifically.

I was playing the game today after a month and saw some interesting things. Quinn master plan was adding Maya and Mona to restaurant through the tuition scheme and hell week list.

1)Cause of the hell week list of Maya in Quinn's hand she could change it to her liking cause Maya was already following order like a sheep(humping mc etc) . Camila Mona had sage as mother and they already knew what Quinn was upto and maybe if Mona did fucked Burke she would join in the restaurant.
2)During Riona and Quinn meeting(ep 3 maybe where they offer threesome). Riona saying Camila was a gamble and now she was asking Maya and Mona and following that Quinn says it's called expanding. Expanding would mean the restaurant list and more money for her.
And at ep6 start, Mona saying that she agreed to do young guys but not older ones and then Quinn forced her to quit through blackmail saying in quite loose terms that she would start rumours of Mona buying sex from Burke and only she knows how to handle Burke. We know she started the hots free tuition rumour and this is puny for her to do.
WOW! she is an evil cunt:devilish:
No, Quinn never wanted Maya to become a HOT, thats why Riona says "checkmate" after STD-Lady says she is satisfied. Only reason Maya could even apply was because Quinn wanted to fuck with MC - now not literally fuck, but fuck with his head. In the Cafeteria Quinn says "We might even have told you, if Maya wasnt your soon to be girlfriend". She - as Maya's Mother - made the list, as she thought impossible for Maya to complete.

Josy is in the same boat as Maya, she was only allowed to apply because Quinn wanted to fuck with Tommy ('s head).

Lily was a suggestion from the DIK's aka Rusty and Tommy to Sage directly, so Quinn had no say in it.

Quinns expansion plan was Camila and Mona, she picked both of them and they both agreed to spread their legs for free tuition.

And finally, Quinn didnt force Mona to quit, she maniputaled her into quitting at best and even thats a stretch. Quinn just made sure that Mona knows there will be consequences if she talks about what happend. As long as Mona kept her mouth shut, Quinn didnt care if she stays or leaves - but apparently Mona couldnt take it, the guilt of letting Quinn down was too big.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
All i have to say is. The girl from the preview is Camilla, she has black nails.

And... i want that Josy pfp from DPC's discord

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Now I know why Josy says please the MC three times when she asks him to go to the gym. The MC was active in Sypwer and so was Josy. Josy first used a picture of herself before taking fake pictures. Leon warned the MC, but not Josy. Three jocks were probably aggressively hitting on Josy on Swyper. She's a sweet thing, though. But she's afraid to go alone after the party in EP7 because two of the jocks hit on her. Anthony just looks. The other one is talking to Josy. But Jimmy probably went a little too far and earned himself a painful genital kick. We know from Lily that the MC has fat big balls. It also the three that my MC beat up.

By the way, genital kick. Already the second time. Lana taught her daughter this kick in perfection.

View attachment 1335911
I don't know, I don't remember this conversation this way:unsure:. It was more like.
Josy : Tell me Your with me
MC : I'm with you.
:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-08-04 21-20-46-43.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
All i have to say is. The girl from the preview is Camilla, she has black nails.

And... i want that Josy pfp from DPC's discord
Absolutely Not. 99% sure it's Josy , and After the Dalix level of Research I just did today:ROFLMAO:, I admit, I will kind of disappointed if its not her. But After the research, 100% its not Camy, that's for sure

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I agree that it is not a preview. But DPC has done the work to give Josy a new style that bears a resemblance to Isabella Style.

Shame on me. I'm just thinking about the letter Pete wrote for Josy in EP5. Who knows what was in it. Maybe Josy found out that there is a family connection to Jill and/or Isabella that she didn't know about and neither did we.
if my mistake inspires you to make another Dalli theory that Josy and Bella are probably related go right ahead bro ;)
But you probably already did that one. :ROFLMAO:
Actually it is. You just have one right there with "Derek leaving the building" or the Bella one which is part of the 2D art renders.
Looks like DPC, Started to "Fine Tune " Josy a little bit, now that she is finally integrated to the Game properly. A new, Hairstyle, a dark eyeliner , a bit more Mature look. and This outfit will look very good with the black stockings (y)
It is a real mature look for her ! That probably explains my mistake. :ROFLMAO:
It's definitely a big change from the hair loops that's for sure ! If we get this new look in episode 8 along with anal that would be a good episode. :sneaky:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Absolutely Not. 99% sure it's Josy , and After the Dalix level of Research I just did today:ROFLMAO:, I admit, I will kind of disappointed if its not her. But After the research, 100% its not Camy, that's for sure
I know everyone is giving you crap, but I too believe Josy is the 2nd most likely girl. The only reason that 'violently' speaks against it is, same place, same girl in back to back episodes - never happened before as far as i recall.

But hey, once you're over the sadness that its not Josy you can rejoice at watching Becky taking it up her ass ... YAY ! :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes