timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
Why do you guys keep assuming a mmf scene would include any of the main girls? If it had to happen (which I hope it doesn't), it will be with Sarah/Melanie/Camilla/Riona
i hope it doesnt either i quite enjoy the mc stumbling around trying to get that one chick(or 2) instead of having to do a sharing scene and the only possibility would be some kinda share scene with someone the mc would trust like the d-man(derek) but thats iffy at best or a tommy mc and that girl he bangs behind heathers back heathers too good for tommy

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not so. The 'future MC' also delivers the intro. There's also the "doors" monologue at the end of Episode 3, and Episode 7 adds his narration over the montage leading up to the HOT party and the closing sequence talking about being yourself. Granted, those aren't quite as explicitly based on future knowledge, but they are definitely not presented as the MC's thoughts in the moment.

The thing that makes the voice over about Bella stand out isn't its narrator, it's that the narration itself is so ominous. Unfortunately, it's hard to say if that's meant to be a warning or a red herring when we still know next to nothing about Bella's backstory.
You are absolutely right, but then you should also count the closing of the seventh chapter, for me those (3th and 7th endings) are not real anticipations, they are general/philosophical considerations of Mc that are "also" in line with the situation we are about to witness.

and also the one in the prologue is the classic opening of many stories with a universal message

instead in the third chapter we are given a low blow, DPC wants to instill a sense of guilt or deep anxiety after an action that we have not decided to perform

That....doesn't make any sense, balancing the number of "sex scenes" for all the girls in any episode? What if I am a MJ fan/PT and if not doing anything with any of the other girls, I would want to have as much "scenes" of her/them as possible.

Also, the cleanup scene is different, it's less suggestive/sexual for MJ than it was for Bella. Whereas the morning after scene is right there, in our faces, just not fully explored on.
if you follow only one LI you will see one fifth of the scenes in the game... otherwise each episode would be even more enormous than it is now.

the balance is not an absolute criterion, in each chapter the space dedicated to each LI is not equal, but compelssivamente DPC tries to mediate it, so that each player has "enough" content

Well, they didn't left me disappointing. They gave me this wonderful picture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the secret of happiness is to be fulfilled with what they give you, in BADIK this applies to practically every LIs....

Last edited:

Creme

Jul 18, 2019
i hope it doesnt either i quite enjoy the mc stumbling around trying to get that one chick(or 2) instead of having to do a sharing scene and the only possibility would be some kinda share scene with someone the mc would trust like the d-man(derek) but thats iffy at best or a tommy mc and that girl he bangs behind heathers back heathers too good for tommy
The most realistic option for a mmf would be someone else sharing his girl instead of the MC sharing one of his girls. I can see Johnny Boy, Elena and MC or Derek, Ashley and MC, but the MC sharing sounds very out of character

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The most realistic option for a mmf would be someone else sharing his girl instead of the MC sharing one of his girls. I can see Johnny Boy, Elena and MC or Derek, Ashley and MC, but the MC sharing sounds very out of character
I give Helena 0.00001% chance, but only because that's the only way MC could have sex with her.

2 virgins, a trophy girlfriend, a woman married to no one, and a girl sociable with everyone but the guys.

I'd say there's no premise in the story for anything else.

noblesse30

Dec 3, 2018
why does the sex scenes and some scenes for me after episode 3 goes all black? can't see the animation cause its black. please help.. how do i fix this?

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
why does the sex scenes and some scenes for me after episode 3 goes all black? can't see the animation cause its black. please help.. how do i fix this?
This might be the main cause in your case, Some game files are missing which causes black screen to appear. If you are using the compressed version, then maybe that is the problem, download the uncompressed version.

If you are using the uncompressed version and facing this problem, then either your download had some problems or you deleted a file by mistake. Download the game again.

Check your GPU drivers for latest version. It sometimes can cause problems.

Reactions: Jxorgx and dalli_x
Mar 16, 2021
Can anybody tell if the compressed version works properly or not? Like all the exams and animations go smoothly or are there bugs in the compressed version? Would be grateful if anyone can tell...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes